Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff (40481 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by frog12: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
but the MAIN issue is all his appointments are NEPOLISTIC !

explosiveskull:

I support the president in this one
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by explosiveskull(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

A subscriber of cownu rapist terrorism ideology spotted.
We all know the chief rapist that even printed a handbook for violence and terrorism. We all know that the idiot mohammed prophet died from poison that he ate while eating to rape the jewish under age girl. Your mohammed died like a rabid dog and was buried where hungry pigs exhumed his decaying corpse and ate almost half of his body, it was written that the sound his testicles made when the pigs were chewing the gonorrhea and syphilis laden balls was kuru kata, kururu katamkantaka...
He died like an 1mbecile and a dog with spit gushing out of his mouth as a bastard son of a LovePeddler from medina.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by explosiveskull(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
frog12:
but the MAIN issue is all his appointments are NEPOLISTIC !

I concur, if you check my posts you'll see I hate everything about this government, its supporters, their religion and fulani, but still its better it wasn't given to any lazy general. Let it be given to someone who reasons like them as it will help fasten our agenda.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by enomakos(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
GudluckIBB:
Whoever he appoints, i really don't care.

The COAS should Just do his job and bring peace to the land

RIP To Attahiru
I agreed,even if the COAS is for Togo
All we want is end to this insecurity

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by garfield1: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
frog12:
is it compulsory retirement ?
which means General Ahanotu will go too.
the office generals can leave since they don't want to work any way

I don't know whether it is compulsory retirement but them going will create space for others
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Besk: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kriss216:
So, Farouk Yahaya is the first and only soldier to led a war

Baseless excuse from the … presiding over the most populous black nation in the world!

It is not baseless. That actually explains it. For someone like me who also had my doubts, this clears it now.

It looks like a trend he wants to establish and to encourage officers to want to lead the war from the front.

He appointed Buratai who led the war again Boko Haram. He appointed Attahiru who was also a former leader of the Boko Haram counterinsurgency. Now, he’s used the same template to appoint Farouk Yahaya.

I salute the thinking. Now, other officers who have mostly done everything possible to avoid being posted to the war front will now be doing everything possible to be posted there. That way, it raises the morale of those fighting the insurgency and makes them want to distinguish themselves.

Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by discusant: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:
Can anything good come out of you Buhari?
d

He did set a bad precedent which can destroy loyalty in the armed forces.
He needed to develop more sense.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yahaya is a good choice not necessarily the best but he is battle tested and is just coming from war front so he knows what is happening and what needs doing. The problem of this govt was Bur tai he was a terrible courtesan and should never have been chief but it is well.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Bennycollins: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mr. High and intelligent! You started it by saying I argued unreasonably, go back and read your comments. Now you don't want a taste of your own bitter pills. In your mind your argument is superior? Then superior has changed meaning. I am done with you.
garfield1:

Am very disappointed in a fellow akwa cross brother like you.instead of you to counter my detailed facts,you resorted to insults and vituperations.whenever people are defeated with superior arguments,instead of accepting defeat,they resort to vitrioles which is low,highly unintelligent and amateurish.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Mtmike(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:

NO NO NO
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Komu1048(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:
Cc; Komu1048 Ogun's location

Thanks
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by garfield1: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bennycollins:
Mr. High and intelligent! You started it by saying I argued unreasonably, go back and read your comments. Now you don't want a taste of your own bitter pills. In your mind your argument is superior? Then superior has changed meaning. I am done with you.

Am sorry about the unintentional jab
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by laughitall(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:
I pity your children .. cuz you are possessed .. evil demon ..
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Lazenby007(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:
Absolutely Nothing!
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by kakaG: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:

Don't let ban nairaland too ooo. Dunno what will happen if they do
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by kakaG: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Valkan:
.Buhari said, "Do you know you
can't be the Chief of Army Staff
because of seniority? You have
somebody who has been on the
frontlines. He fought there. They
know him. I tell you the truth. I
don't know them (the other
generals)."

does it mean in that sense a private can be cosasad

.check siggyundecided

Hight of brainlessness
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Mckhala80(m): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Must all ur appointees be frm the north ? Meanining ppl frm other geopolitical zones are brianless zombies ! The world is watching. Pray not to be the next Ghaddafi that would sooner or later get killed.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by bishopandy(m): 6:21am On Jun 11, 2021
What he said was that they (the soldiers he Buhari served with know him that he doesnt remember most of them).
2mercy:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/why-i-appointed-maj-gen-farouk-yahaya-chief-army-staff-%E2%80%94buharij
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Ekez(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2021
laughitall:
I pity your children .. cuz you are possessed .. evil demon ..
abeg tell me where dem uproot you from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.