Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist (3408 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

We shall see. It's a pure book which mysteries can only be understood by men who knew their Creator. It was written by my Ancestors before thieves hijacked and corrupted it. Wait, the truth will Wow you when it comes out.
Repent if you are an athiests and believe in your Creator or the one who Created all things. Who gave you life by his breath and can also take that life whenever he wishes. Everything has the one who created or formed them, we humans inclusive.
whats the mystery in the Bible?

You guys think that book is so powerful eh. Lol

Better start developing yourself outside of biblical myths
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Workch:
whats the mystery in the Bible?

You guys think that book is so powerful eh. Lol

Better start developing yourself outside of biblical myths

It's the pure word of the one who created you coming as a person to tell you all the the Sovereign Father wished for human. Your salvation to make it into the new world rests on that word. Everything in this world will pass away including the world and all that do wickedly for a brand new world.

Repent and believe in the word and the Sovereign Father
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by orunto27: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2021
You are so so confused.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

It's the pure word of the one who created you coming as a person to tell you all the the Sovereign Father wished for human. Your salvation to make it into the new world rests on that word. Everything in this world will pass away including the world and all that do wickedly for a brand new world.

Repent and believe in the word and the Sovereign Father
lol grin
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Leave those ancient tales. Zachariah Stitching only know a little and their are many twisted stories. The current Bible is only our reliable source for now. Stick to it till the Mezie ya or Onye Mmezi (Messiah)comes to UNSEAL and tell the lost truth. There is a Kere-tor(Creator) and He has a Son.

Look at nature and you will understand. According to Joseph's dream. He said the Sun and the moon and stars bowed to him. Father(Sun), Mother(moon), Children(stars). As it's above, so it's in nature, so it's on earth. Follow the Bible for now and don't let those people confuse you with their theories.

So who is the mother of the son?

Who is the Creator anyway?
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by kingxsamz(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Na wa.

Thread carefully.

Somethings are better left the way they are.

I swear, he should be careful, he might get sky daddy upset. cry
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Leave those ancient tales. Zachariah Stitching only know a little and their are many twisted stories. The current Bible is only our reliable source for now. Stick to it till the Mezie ya or Onye Mmezi (Messiah)comes to UNSEAL and tell the lost truth. There is a Kere-tor(Creator) and He has a Son.

Look at nature and you will understand. According to Joseph's dream. He said the Sun and the moon and stars bowed to him. Father(Sun), Mother(moon), Children(stars). As it's above, so it's in nature, so it's on earth. Follow the Bible for now and don't let those people confuse you with their theories.

Matthew 14:29-33 “Truly you are the Son of God.”

The word ‘son’ cannot be accepted literally because in the Bible, God addresses many of his chosen servants as ‘son’ and ‘sons.’ The Israelites believed God is One, and had neither wife nor children in any literal sense. Therefore, it is obvious the expression ‘son of God’ merely meant ‘Servant of God’; one who, because of faithful service, was close and dear to God as a son is to his father.

Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

So who is the mother of the son?

Who is the Creator anyway?

I will not go deep on that. Even many Christians will not understand let alone you. You also think like athiests instead bringing yourself down and study. You are even asking to know who the Creator is. Can you know your village forces or gods that bow down to Him? But you believe they are gods. In African cosmology, there are many gods but all believe in a supreme God who created all things and them.

If you can't understand the principles of nature, you can't understand that of Living. If you can't understand both, you can't understand spiritual or heavenly things. The Creator put everything in nature so that whatever you seek to know, it can give you an answer.
Everything has it's kind.

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

I will not go deep on that. Even many Christians will not understand let alone you. You also think like athiests instead bringing yourself down and study. You are even asking to know who the Creator is. Can you know your village forces or gods that bow down to Him? But you believe they are gods. In African cosmology, there are many gods but all believe in a supreme God who created all things and them.

If you can't understand the principles of nature, you can't understand that of Living. If you can't understand both, you can't understand spiritual or heavenly things. The Creator put everything in nature so that whatever you seek to know, it can give you an answer.
funny, if you understand the basic principle of nature, you will understand that the Christian God is fake.

He’s always inconsistent with nature

1 Like

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Matthew 14:29-33 “Truly you are the Son of God.”

The word ‘son’ cannot be accepted literally because in the Bible, God addresses many of his chosen servants as ‘son’ and ‘sons.’ The Israelites believed God is One, and had neither wife nor children in any literal sense. Therefore, it is obvious the expression ‘son of God’ merely meant ‘Servant of God’; one who, because of faithful service, was close and dear to God as a son is to his father.

Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.
Read Psalm 2 to no why He was called a Son on earth. Psalm 2 is when He will appear on earth.
Read Rev 12 to know how he went to heaven after his birth and why He will return to judge the earth.
We all are sons. Ephraim was the first born son of the Creator. He was the first Son or Sun according to nature(Sun of righteousness). We are the other sons.

You will still not understand
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Read Psalm 2 to no why He was called a Son on earth. Psalm 2 is when He will appear on earth.
Read Rev 12 to know how he went to heaven after his birth and why He will return to judge the earth.
We all are sons. Ephraim was the first born son of the Creator. He was the first Son or Sun according to nature(Sun of righteousness). We are the other sons.

You will still not understand

Psalm 2 was a psalm written by David and given to the choir master to be sung during service.

The lord (God) said to my Lord (David).....David was being chased by Saul....

Psalm 2 confirms my own position...not yours.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Workch:
funny, if you understand the basic principle of nature, you will understand that the Christian God is fake.

He’s always inconsistent with nature
Oga nature bow to the Sovereign Father. The bible is not the problem but those who hijacked and translated it. This is why a time will come that all lost truths will be revealed to all. Christians will also understand the truth when the time comes. They follow the interpretation given by the wrong people when they were told to listen to the people of the book. Unknown to them, the people of the book were hidden, while those who gave them the book exalts themselves as the owners and writers.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Oga nature bow to the Sovereign Father. The bible is not the problem but those who hijacked and translated it. This is why a time will come that all lost truths will be revealed to all. Christians will also understand the truth when the time comes. They follow the interpretation given by the wrong people when they were told to listen to the people of the book. Unknown to them, the people of the book were hidden, while those who gave them the book exalts themselves as the owners and writers.
no evidence for any sovereign father. You only cooked up the stories that are not verifiable
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

I can rightly guess you probably wrote English WAEC more than 2ice.

Hope you know you did not answer my enquiry..

Please who or what is the Supreme creator?

Who or what are the gods?

Give me simple and concise answers..

Stop dancing to the gallery...
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Psalm 2 was a psalm written by David and given to the choir master to be sung during service.

The lord (God) said to my Lord (David).....David was being chased by Saul....

Psalm 2 confirms my own position...not yours.

Sorry, you are in a deep sleep. Psalm 2 is a Prophecy by David who is an incarnate of the Messiah in that era. He was prophesying about the endtime event.
He will first return on a hill where all eyes will see him
He will take possession of his land and rule all with a rod of iron(the law. This was also said in Rev 12)
All the princes and Kings in the earth will envy and want to war with him
His father will give him power to crush anyone who try to rise against him and his people except they bow to him( that's what it means by kiss the son. In ancient time ppl kiss the hand of a king to respect him. It's a sign of respect)
All on earth will bow to him or perish

All prophets in the bible said these about the Messiah. It's a prophesy. See Rev 12. He will rule the world with a rod of iron. You either worship him or perish

I just unsealed the meaning of Psalm 2 to you. Take it to your bank. I won't argue with you again
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

I can rightly guess you probably wrote English WAEC more than 2ice.

Hope you know you did not answer my enquiry..

Please who or what is the Supreme creator?

Who or what are the gods?

Give me simple and concise answers..

Stop dancing to the gallery...
Go to google and search for the gods of your tribe. Follow what you believe. We are not doing Q&A here.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Workch:
no evidence for any sovereign father. You only cooked up the stories that are not verifiable

Ok. For your mind
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Sorry, you are in a deep sleep. Psalm 2 is a Prophecy by David who is an incarnate of the Messiah in that era. He was prophesying about the endtime event.
He will first return on a hill where all eyes will see him
He will take possession of his land and rule all with a rod of iron(the law. This was also said in Rev 12)
All the princes and Kings in the earth will envy and want to war with him
His father will give him power to crush anyone who try to rise against him and his people except they bow to him( that's what it means by kiss the son. In ancient time ppl kiss the hand of a king to respect him. It's a sign of respect)
All on earth will bow to him or perish

All prophets in the bible said these about the Messiah. It's a prophesy. See Rev 12. He will rule the world with a rod of iron. You either worship him or perish

I just unsealed the meaning of Psalm 2 to you. Take it to your bank. I won't argue with you again

This is what you get when you mix Jewish scriptures with greek/Roman bull shiit..

David was a Messiah quite alright. Messiah is a king that is anniointed with a special oil. Not a demi God.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Ok. For your mind

It does not make you less of a man to admit you don't know what God is..
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

This is what you get when you mix Jewish scriptures with greek/Roman bull shiit..

David was a Messiah quite alright. Messiah is a king that is anniointed with a special oil. Not a demi God.
Keep sleeping.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

It does not make you less of a man to admit you don't know what God is..
Lol....keep researching, you will bump with the truth one day. Even if I tell you, you will not understand. Stick to what you believe
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by LordReed(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
khia:

What's your evidence that Yah doesn't exist?

There is quite a bit of evidence so I am only going to point out a few.

Let me start by illustrating why I think what I am going to present constitutes evidence. Say for instance you wanted to know if a stored cylinder of air contains oxygen, you'd test for oxygen. If your tests reveal there is no oxygen, you'd say I have evidence there is no oxygen in the cylinder. When we reasonably expect the Abrahamic god to show up based on the attributes believers have said of the god and it doesn't show up then I consider it evidence against the existence of said god.

Consider this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbR5DMksDE

1. The lady interviewed in this video was a child when she was seeking a miracle from god to make her healed from her disease and walk. Specifically she went to a Benny Hinn crusade to get prayed for. The crusade handlers refused her and her mother access to Benny Hinn to be prayed for but undeterred she continued to pray but she never got healed. Now her disease is at a terminal stage, still no healing. Her case is replicated the world over, places where the compassion of this god is supposed to be clearly visible but we see nothing. Children dying in front of their parents while the parents pray fervently for them to be healed.

2. Benny Hinn and others like him are excellent evidence the Abrahamic god doesn’t exist. Here we have a bunch of people virtually scamming people in the name of this holy god and nothing, absolutely nothing happens to them as a sign of divine disfavour. They accumulate power and wealth in the name of god while selling people nothing but a made for TV show. You'd think the so called holy god would dissociate very quickly from such but nope the heavens remain silent, testament that there is no big brother in the sky watching.

There is more but I just want to start with these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by xproducer: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Workch:
If he does exist then why can't no one ever provide evidence for his existence.

Everyone seem to be lying and cooking up stuff of his existence.
================

Look at nature around you (the sun, the moon, the stars, the heavens, the complexities of our own bodies, etc, etc)... creation is screaming at you/us that the Creator / the Almighty has done all these things, and much, much more beyond our human understanding!!

"The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good." - Psalm 14:1

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." - Romans 1:20-25

-----

"For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited: “I am the Lord, and there is no other." - Isaiah 45:18
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

Keep sleeping.

The truth will first pass you off before it will set you free.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

The truth will first pass you off before it will set you free.
You are still asleep. You don't have any truth to tell. You still don't understand many things. When the truth comes, all the lies and blindness will clear from your eyes. You will see well.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

You are still asleep. You don't have any truth to tell. You still don't understand many things. When the truth comes, all the lies and blindness will clear from your eyes. You will see well.

Which truth have you stated?

That God impregnated another man's wife to sire a son...henmm?
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Which truth have you stated?

That God impregnated another man's wife to sire a son...henmm?

He created them and can do supernatural things beyond your comprehension.
If pastors fake or real can perform miracles, why can't him
If your African traditional priests or babalowos can get solution to problems by consulting, which was how our ancestors did great things in the past, why can't Him
If fallen angels can come to earth and sleep with women and create impure bloodline of humans, why can't Him

The Ancient of days is the first master planner or Architect. Reproduction is not done only sexually. There are Asexual Reproduction too. Seeds can be planted in a woman without s*x supernaturally to get her pregnant as in the case of the WORD or Messiah. Their are powerful people good or bad who can do that on earth, why can't Him if He wants
The woman in Revelation 12 who got her pregnant?
Mary in the New Testament who got her pregnant?
The bible is a coded book. Many things there will be revealed this endtime
If you don't understand anything, keep shut or pray for it to be revealed to you. Stop talking against what you have no knowledge of or that has not been revealed to you.
All these your arguments is nothing. The Oldest Man who ever lived can do all things He wish and non of you mortals can question him.

Please repent and flee from those decieving you with false teachings. In no time all the lies in all religions will be corrected by the one chosen to do it and all who do wickedly and follow false teachings will be swept away.

Stop calling everything that has not been revealed to you a lie rather pray and ask your creator to reveal the truth to you. You have his spirit in you and he will reveal it to you.

The bible is not the problem. Those who interpreted it are the problem. It was once a pure book/tree everyone must eat from to gain eternal life(the tree of life). All religion copied from that ancient book and gave their own stories which is far from the truth. This is why all religion are confused today. The chosen one will come to correct all these lies
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

If your African traditional priests or babalowos can get solution to problems by consulting, which was how our ancestors did great things in the past, why can't Him
If fallen angels can come to earth and sleep with women and create impure bloodline of humans, why can't Him

The Ancient of days is the first master planner or Architect. Reproduction is not done only sexually. There are Asexual Reproduction too. Seeds can be planted in a woman without s*x supernaturally to get her pregnant as in the case of the WORD or Messiah. Their are powerful people good or bad who can do that on earth[b], why can't Him if He wants[/b]
If you don't understand anything, keep shut or pray for it to be revealed to you. Stop talking against what you have no knowledge of or that has not been revealed to you.
All these your arguments is nothing. The Oldest Man who ever lived can do all things He wish and non of you mortals can question him.

Please repent and flee from those decieving you with false teachings. In no time all the lies in all religions will be corrected by the one chosen to do it and all who do wickedly and follow false teachings will be swept away.

Stop calling everything that has not been revealed to you a lie rather pray and ask your creator to reveal the truth to you. You have his spirit in you and he will reveal it to you.

The bible is not the problem. Those who interpreted it are the problem. It was once a pure book/tree everyone must eat from to gain eternal life(the tree of life). All religion copied from that ancient book and gave their own stories which is far from the truth. This is why all religion are confused today. The chosen one will come to correct all these lies

He NEVER said he would.....or?
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
bobestman:

The Ancient of days is the first master planner or Architect. Reproduction is not done only sexually. There are Asexual Reproduction too. Seeds can be planted in a woman without s*x supernaturally to get her pregnant as in the case of the WORD or Messiah. Their are powerful people good or bad who can do that on earth[, why can't Him if He wants

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by bobestman(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

Yea. All I want you to understand is that if mortals can do such things, the Ancient one who created them all can do more than that.
Do you know that in Pre-historic times we were like gods. We can do extraordinary things but we have lost that power in us today. These was why the Psalmist called us gods. The WORD/Messiah also called us gods.
If we have power in those ancient times to do supernatural things, can't the one who created us all and gave us that power do more than that?
All things are possible with Him
Pray to understand things that look impossible to you in the bible, our Creator can do more than the impossible
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by AeroplaneApple: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Workch:
If he does exist then why can't no one ever provide evidence for his existence.

Everyone seem to be lying and cooking up stuff of his existence.
OP God is real. He is too too real to manifest unto flesh and blood. I still find it questionable when the Bible said God revealed himself unto Moses on Mount Sinai.

For everything to be balanced God will not reveal himself.
I see existence as a programming. The programmer will not show himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 / This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All Be Fulfilled. Our Generation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.