Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist (3420 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Bugs Bunny. Not THAT Bugs Bunny.

The wholeness of the awareness of the universe is what’s referred to as Bugs Bunny. They just the words people have chosen to call it…..

Don't mind them!

How can the universe be aware??

They just keep bringing up fake news about real things and they feel we can't do the same!!!

Bugs Bunny all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2021
mrZENographer:

This testimony will convince you. This Man loved and married a blind woman. She was blind for 6 years until she came to Chosen crusade for the first time and she received her sight.
They have a son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT7yNP1K3dI
lol, so we are just gonna take them by their words?

You guys think testimonies are testable evidence?
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by orisa37: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2021
God is SPIRIT. You can see Him either by PRAYERS or by WITCHCRAFT.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by orisa37: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2021
God is SPIRIT. You can see Him either by PRAYERS or by WITCHCRAFT. Witchcraft is INCANTATION.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2021
LordReed:

So parts of this god are making other parts to suffer and be extinguished. Your god must be a sado masochistic god. Why would you revere such a concept?

You are not well at all. I can see you are really hurting.

So instead of taking responsibility for the decisions you made, you are looking for who to blame...

This life is 100% your responsibility. Learn so that you can make good choices...
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by jamesid29(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Workch:
lol, so we are just gonna take them by their words?

You guys think testimonies are testable evidence?
Actually testimonies are testable and verifiable.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamesid29:

Actually testimonies are testable and verifiable.
then you just created another definition for testable.

How would you test for example JESUS walking on water?
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by jamesid29(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Workch:
then you just created another definition for testable.

How would you test for example JESUS walking on water?
That is a miracle, not a testimony... Two different things. The correct term as regards to testimonies would be "verifiable".
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Workch: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamesid29:

That is a miracle, not a testimony... Two different things. The correct term as regards to testimonies would be "verifiable".
I am surprise that you don't know that testimonies are narration of experienced miracles by Christians
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Image123(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
LordReed:

Read the book of Job and understand how your sado masochist god operates with 2 faces.

Millions read the book of Job and see the beauty, you try to twist it and fail miserably as usual.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by Image123(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
LordReed:

Your god and Satan are 2 sides of the same coin so no need to use another adjective.

But they don't exist, lol. Confused persons
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Image123:

But they don't exist, lol. Confused persons

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Image123:

Millions read the book of Job and see the beauty, you try to twist it and fail miserably as usual.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by mrZENographer: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

Read the book of Job and understand how your sado masochist god operates with 2 faces.

Did you read it yourself? Even he rebuked his wife for her foolish words: "curse God and die".
The latter end of Job for two times greater than his former.

You'll get a strong rebuke from Job himself if you met him face to face.
Re: I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist by LordReed(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
mrZENographer:

Did you read it yourself? Even he rebuked his wife for her foolish words: "curse God and die".
The latter end of Job for two times greater than his former.

You'll get a strong rebuke from Job himself if you met him face to face.

I did and I saw your god giving permission for a man to be tortured just to prove a point. The so called holy god approves of torture just because.

Job and your god are the same, characters from an ancient tale so neither of them can rebuke shite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus / I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.