Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51370 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ehinorlive: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
can you do half of his good work?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by billyG(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

No
If u are going into d ministry, u need a mentor.
Check out all d strong minister of d gospel all over d world, they all have mentors.
Work of the ministry is not like living a normal Christian life, there is more to it.
Check the Bible, u will definitely see that prophets of old had mentors nd even in d new testament, everyone had mentors especially d disciples that work with Jesus.
Jesus himself been God had to be baptized by John d Baptist nd John saw d heaven opened upon Jesus nd told pple that this is d Messiah.
Paul ( Saul) that wrote 2/3 of d new testament worked with the disciples of Jesus Christ.

There is something about the work of the ministry that u definitely need a mentor.
Someone that can call u to order, can correct , teach nd admonish u!
I disagree with you Paul dnt hav a mentor who is d mentor of Moses,Jeremiah?
John is not d mentor of jesus.

Always back your statement with examples
Please list 20 strong world ministers of d gospel and their mentors.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Gfskw: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emeraldicon:

More

It's like you can't distinguish between a date and period!

John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth both kept shouting in the first century (2,000 years ago) "the kingdom of heaven is at hand" Matthew 3:2, 4:17
So were they also false prophets? cheesy
Note that their pronouncement led many of their contemporaries into a wrong conclusion thinking God's kingdom will start ruling in the first century! Act 1:6
A thief executed alongside Jesus begged Jesus saying "remember me when you get into your Kingdom" {Luke 23:42} Apostle John while penning down the words of Revelations heard Jesus say "i am coming quickly" and instantly John enthusiastically responded saying "Amen! Come Lord Jesus" Revelations 22:20

So is it Jehovah's Witnesses who are now proclaiming that Jesus has began ruling in heaven that's your problem?
Why not ask for the meaning of the messages instead of running to a wrong conclusion along with the crowds? John 6:66 compare to Exodus 23:1-2

Well i know you're not completely informed that's why i keep asking you to PRESENT the evidence that JWs specifically mentioned a precise date. Note that John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth never mentioned a precise date but kept saying something is ongoing!
That's what God's Holy Spirit permitted them to declare just as JWs also declared that something is happening in the spirit realms now. So God's people never mentioned any specific date regarding the end of the world either in the first century nor in this century, all what they kept saying is "something is happening now in the spirit realms"

Even though faithless and impatient individuals back then deserted Jesus thinking he is mad {John 10:20} faithful ones stick to Jesus and patiently waiting to grasp the real meaning of what is happening! John 6:67-68

So if impatience has blinded the eyes of billions in this generation, few millions like in the first century are faithfully staying with the King whose presence, thoughts, words and actions always confuse faithless people! Daniel 12:10

So just as it occurred in the first century no precise date is mentioned, only an alert of a period when something is going on in the spirit realms where your eyes can't see!
If you want to understand what is going on just ask why millions are still standing firm for this organization and i will show you in the pages of the scriptures what you're missing! smiley
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Powersurge: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

You well so?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Emeraldicon(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you can't distinguish between a date and period!

John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth both kept shouting in the first century (2,000 years ago) "the kingdom of heaven is at hand" Matthew 3:2, 4:17
So were they also false prophets? cheesy
Note that their pronouncement led many of their contemporaries into a wrong conclusion thinking God's kingdom will start ruling in the first century! Act 1:6
A thief executed alongside Jesus begged Jesus saying "remember me when you get into your Kingdom" {Luke 23:42} Apostle John while penning down the words of Revelations heard Jesus say "i am coming quickly" and instantly John enthusiastically responded saying "Amen! Come Lord Jesus" Revelations 22:20

So is it Jehovah's Witnesses who are now proclaiming that Jesus has began ruling in heaven that's your problem?
Why not ask for the meaning of the messages instead of running to a wrong conclusion along with the crowds? John 6:66 compare to Exodus 23:1-2

Well i know you're not completely informed that's why i keep asking you to PRESENT the evidence that JWs specifically mentioned a precise date. Note that John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth never mentioned a precise date but kept saying something is ongoing!
That's what God's Holy Spirit permitted them to declare just as JWs also declared that something is happening in the spirit realms now. So God's people never mentioned any specific date regarding the end of the world either in the first century nor in this century, all what they kept saying is "something is happening now in the spirit realms"

Even though faithless and impatient individuals back then deserted Jesus thinking he is mad {John 10:20} faithful ones stick to Jesus and patiently waiting to grasp the real meaning of what is happening! John 6:67-68

So if impatience has blinded the eyes of billions in this generation, few millions like in the first century are faithfully staying with the King whose presence, thoughts, words and actions always confuse faithless people! Daniel 12:10

So just as it occurred in the first century no precise date is mentioned, only an alert of a period when something is going on in the spirit realms where your eyes can't see!
If you want to understand what is going on just ask why millions are still standing firm for this organization and i will show you in the pages of the scriptures what you're missing! smiley

You are really brain washed. With the glaring blunder of the JW organization in predicting the end of the world, you still too blind to see. Don't worry I will come up with more facts you can't push ahead. You said no dates were mentioned, in 1969 awake article where the jw urged its young members to forget about growing old cuz the corrupt system of things will end in few years, are those young people of then still young today ?
I will get back to you with a more detailed rebuttal of your lies.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by phenylalanine(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
Pls when God open ur eyes, what did you see about him? his message was never to deceive anyone, so pls what did u see again
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by phenylalanine(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

For real? I will pray for the grace to see the vision toooo.......

Thanks so much and amen to the prayer
so you could argue well abi? bro pray for God grace upon your life and the country
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Marpol2021:
GOD DIDN'T OPEN YOUR EYES,BUT YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL HAS ENGULFED YOU WITH HATRED AND BITTERNESS.
No mind some of these surface Christians without spiritual depth of the spirit world. Talk is cheap anyways.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by vannessa7(f): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're right about the good things he did in public. They are exemplary. And i had seen him as a Christlike man because of them. And the works also appeared to confirm this. I even made a few posts and threads in his respect with my previous moniker. I even included him among the three preachers that remind me of Jesus the most. If you knew me well, you'd realize that am not someone that's driv upen by the opinion of men, so whatever they were saying against him did not suffice to change my view about him.

I had been praying for the destruction of all human body parts markets in the nation since early this year, after my friend found himself in the midst of them in Jankara, Lekki area of Lagos.

Days before his death, I had a 3-day dry fast (June 1-3) and asked God if I should stop praying for that because after I started, I had numerous setbacks, so maybe it was too heavy for me to bear alone but God told the cleansing of the land (Nigeria) had commenced. No long after I broke my fast, God used a video of Benson Idahosa where he spoke of how God used him to end human sacrifices in Benin City to show me that with Him nothing is impossible.

The next day TB Joshua died, and I couldn't connect it to my prayers until days later when I saw myself in his church in a dream, and destroyed four beings that looked like demons there. I'm not going to go further on that here.

You are aware of the building collapse right? That was deliberate not accidental. I think I've said enough already here.

God bless.

God bless you man of God,

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by rollywise(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Maturity wee nor kee you o. Your response just melt my anger for that fellow. Freedom of speech has really spoilt us o. Chaiiiii. Well I reserve my comments

ademidedavid:

Do you have a disserning spirit to differenciate a man of God from a false prophet?

His life style really preached Jesus compared to other men of God..........

If his way of life were that of false prophet then i think i will prefer to live by tht way than live the way of the so called true prophets/pastors.

Judge not that you shall not be judged

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by seunjungle1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Now I know pe ole ri orun wo rara mr man. Have you been to heaven or hell to know that those you claimed are gnashing their tooth really there? Now I know you're a ba5tard

Emvico34:
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by macjireh: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.

Emvico34:

watch D's video and clear urself once and for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6v4p6SaLE
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
rollywise:
Maturity wee nor kee you o. Your response just melt my anger for that fellow. Freedom of speech has really spoilt us o. Chaiiiii. Well I reserve my comment

Well appreciated wise one

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
phenylalanine:
so you could argue well abi? bro pray for God grace upon your life and the country

Will think about it
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
When you talk about brainwashing please make sure there is no BENEFITS attached otherwise you could indeed be the brainwashed o! cheesy

Emeraldicon:

You are really brain washed. With the glaring blunder of the JW organization in predicting the end of the world, you still too blind to see. Don't worry I will come up with more facts you can't push ahead. You said no dates were mentioned, in 1969 awake article where the jw urged its young members to forget about growing old cuz the corrupt system of things will end in few years, are those young people of then still young today ?
I will get back to you with a more detailed rebuttal of your lies.

You can only come up with false accusations of no gravity against God's people you will never find a replacement for God's people!
So instead of giving yourself sleepless nights and headache over what confused billions who do not know LOVE, JOY and PEACE are saying behind the camp of the Holy ones why not calmly ask what intelligent, efficient, capable, competent and equipped Bible Students are doing in the gathering of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?
Do you know a group of zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word elsewhere apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES who are known globally for the good news of God's Kingdom?
Please calm down and learn, stop peddling worthless stories that is of no benefit to you or anyone! smiley
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by LordNicvuitton(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.

If Prophet T.B. Joshua was truly a prophet of God, may every every lie, you ever spoke of Him, visit you Amen.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Arthur02(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Emvico34:

List the misleading messages here please�
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Arthur02(m): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.

And you are the man of God my brother...
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Landflight4eva(m): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Emvico34 post=102586329]U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading.
Which hell again, if u are in nigeria u are already in Hell.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Jun 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Do you have a disserning spirit to differenciate a man of God from a false prophet?

His life style really preached Jesus compared to other men of God..........

If his way of life were that of false prophet then i think i will prefer to live by tht way than live the way of the so called true prophets/pastors.
Judge not that you shall not be judged
You don't need a special spirit to know a false prophet from a one who belong to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ taught you that by their fruits you'll know them. undecided

So if you Trust Jesus Christ then you will proceed to judge the fruits of every one you meet. Ofcourse if you don't trust Jesus Christ, then I am afraid you will be no different from those who believe in Him but reject His teachings, the false prophets you seek to identify. undecided
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God knows those that are his... Besides you can never know... The mass has always rejected those God sent to them it in the Bible... Paul was rejected so all those who say they know who is who is lying at the end we will see God bless all who call on Jesus

Jesus is God
So by your declaration, Jesus Christ lied to us when He proclaimed to us that by their fruits you shall know them? undecided

So many of you don't even believe the words of the one you go around singing that you belong to. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Nuelito:
Nobody Holy pass...Wetin I know be say I no dey judge person........

TB joshua was so kindhearted

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
You do judge..... you are just not being honest about it.. undecided

Jesus Christ said you should instead judge their fruits, and not according to any of standards of men. undecided
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2021
LordNicvuitton:

If Prophet T.B. Joshua was truly a prophet of God, may every every lie, you ever spoke of Him, visit you Amen.
Amen!
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2021
billyG:

Please list 20 strong world ministers of d gospel and their mentors.

I don't know what u read above ooo
Did I mentioned John d Baptist was d mentor of Jesus Christ?
There was a dark age btw d old nd new testament, John d Baptist came to prepared a way for d Lord. He was known nd feared as a man sent from God , but had to baptized Jesus Christ nd even told his own disciples nd pple around that Jesus is d Messiah.

Ananias led Paul( Saul) to Christ nd Paul stayed with the disciples at Damascus many days . Acts 9.
Who was Ananias to Paul? He was d one who brought Paul into d midst of the disciples at Damascus.
Paul himself had many disciples into Timothy nd co.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't need a special spirit to know a false prophet from a one who belong to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ taught you that by their fruits you'll know them. undecided

So if you Trust Jesus Christ then you will proceed to judge the fruits of every one you meet. Ofcourse if you don't trust Jesus Christ, then I am afraid you will be no different from those who believe in Him but reject His teachings, the false prophets you seek to identify. undecided

Because his way of healing is very different from that of others still doesnt make him a false prophet
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by billyG(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

I don't know what u read above ooo
Did I mentioned John d Baptist was d mentor of Jesus Christ?
There was a dark age btw d old nd new testament, John d Baptist came to prepared a way for d Lord. He was known nd feared as a man sent from God , but had to baptized Jesus Christ nd even told his own disciples nd pple around that Jesus is d Messiah.

Ananias led Paul( Saul) to Christ nd Paul stayed with the disciples at Damascus many days . Acts 9.
Who was Ananias to Paul? He was d one who brought Paul into d midst of the disciples at Damascus.
Paul himself had many disciples into Timothy nd co.
I am still waiting for d list of top pastors & their mentors.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Image123(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

Because his way of healing is very different from that of others still doesnt make him a false prophet

Some of you are quite young and probably bewitched you don't have any simple discernment. Before TB packaged himself, you probably need to watch his early versions. If you still have doubts, well you do need Jesus and new eyes. If you have the time which i don't have such to waste, you can search for old or earlier videos of his crude self before the rebranding. He has no biblical gospel neither does he have anywhere to take anyone except to himself and perdition.
N.B if you want to watch for evidence, focus on him, not on the narrators or former disciples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
ademidedavid:

His way or healing what? Jesus Christ said that many will come healing, casting out demons, prophesying and doing wonders in His name, but none of that will matter because they didn't belong to Him in the first place. So this man's way of healing was not a fruit as described by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
billyG:

Please list 20 strong world ministers of d gospel and their mentors
What it all the so-called strong world ministers are all false teachers and prophets, would listing them still help your cause? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.