Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51344 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Exactly my thoughts

how is jesus the almighty God? That jew man that was paraded naked and nailed to the cross, that kinda person na your God abi? I will rather dey wine and dine with Esu, than calling on a jew man
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ohosi4real(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
The devil as won your soul, it is time for you to give your to christ before the devil finally lead you to hell. And also try to pray so that the holy spirit will open your eyes to see who is working for God.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Emmyjumy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
How did u know dt many are in hell because of prophet TB's message?
U beta watch ur mouth. Are d God dat called him? U beta face ur life.
I am not a member of his church, but I av no right to judge him. Only God can.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by laughitall(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
you are very stupid .. you’ve been deceived by the deceiver
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
milann:
Moses never had a mentor. Daniel never had a mentor. Isaiah never had a mentor. John the baptist never had a mentor. The great Elijah never had a mentor.

Yeah the Bible never mentioned their mentors or I've not read about them.
But when we talked about pple of the old testament, they do have à linage, mostly priesthood linage.
Like Moses u talked about, have u forgotten that his elder sister was a prophetess or something like that.
Daniel was never in d ministry like others. He was just a Christian politician.
John the Baptist was a voice in the wilderness who came mainly to prepare the way for Jesus Christ. He was given birth for a purpose which was mainly on Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:

Jobless man,your own death is coming and you will answer your own sins...leave TBJ Assistant 'Jesus '

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by OasisT: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Please can you mention the true men of God ? I want ti lo learn from you and the parameters used by you and your likes to know that TB Joshua is not
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Christistruth00: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
It is such a big shame that Abiara who was once the head of CAC has completely derailed

T B Joshua the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor of the Synagogue Juju Shrine was taken out by Jesus Christ himself after many Warnings

Titus 1 : 6-9 niv

. 6 An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe[b] and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. 7 Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. 8 Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. 9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abiara did the right thing from the perspective of man and view from God's law!

TB Joshua is a popular religious leader and one of them so it's those who refused to pay a condolence visit or send a message that are going against their own tenets!

However all of them are FAKE because they're not even close to being called Christians from the criterion of being Christ's disciples! smiley

Christistruth00:

It is such a big shame that Abiara who was once the head of CAC has completely derailed
T B Joshua the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor of the Synagogue Juju Shrine was taken out by Jesus Christ himself after many Warnings
Titus 1 : 6-9 niv
. 6 An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe[b] and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. 7 Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. 8 Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. 9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mohims(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
You are senseless. Go and take your pills
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by OLRAYS(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

am not a bush rat. May God open ur eyes to know the diffent between a giver and a deceiver
infact you have become a roasted bush rat...ewu
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mohims(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
Try and borrow small sense.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by AdeniyiA(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
grin grin grin
Pls how big is the gate and the hell as I perceive you are either the gatekeeper of hell or coworker with the devil

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

No
If u are going into d ministry, u need a mentor.
Check out all d strong minister of d gospel all over d world, they all have mentors.
Work of the ministry is not like living a normal Christian life, there is more to it.
Check the Bible, u will definitely see that prophets of old had mentors nd even in d new testament, everyone had mentors especially d disciples that work with Jesus.
Jesus himself been God had to be baptized by John d Baptist nd John saw d heaven opened upon Jesus nd told pple that this is d Messiah.
Paul ( Saul) that wrote 2/3 of d new testament worked with the disciples of Jesus Christ.

There is something about the work of the ministry that u definitely need a mentor.
Someone that can call u to order, can correct , teach nd admonish u!
I don't blame you, it's what your revered men of God teach you. But try and discover God by yourself, try and serve a personally known God.
I am not surprised because things of God are now being run like worldly enterprises, no one has time to wait in the spirit & seek the face of God again but wait on their mentor who turns out to be their mini-god.

It’s absolutely an insult, a shallow spiritual reasoning to say you must have a mortal mentor in order to be able to truly serve God. Where do you place the roles of the Holy Spirit? Did Jesus not say the Holy Spirit is a great teacher that will teach us all things?
Many so called men of God, (god of men) are so spiritually blind such that they now walk by sight and not by faith, by their utterances they tend to box God to a corner and limiting the power of unlimited God. They're so carnal, it's very dangerous to make them our role models or even mentors. We need to follow Christ through his spirit and not any mortal
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdeniyiA:

I don't blame you, it's what your revered men of God teach you. But try and discover God by yourself, try and serve a personally known God.
I am not surprised because things of God are now being run like worldly enterprises, no one has time to wait in the spirit & seek the face of God again but wait on their mentor who turns out to be their mini-god.

It’s absolutely an insult, a shallow spiritual reasoning to say you must have a mortal mentor in order to be able to truly serve God. Where do you place the roles of the Holy Spirit? Did Jesus not say the Holy Spirit is a great teacher that will teach us all things?
Many so called men of God, (god of men) are so spiritually blind such that they now walk by sight and not by faith, by their utterances they tend to box God to a corner and limiting the power of unlimited God. They're so carnal, it's very dangerous to make them our role models or even mentors. We need to follow Christ through his spirit and not any mortal

U don't need to blame for what u don't understand.
Carnal minds can't understand the things of the spirit.
Elijah was d mentor of Elisha... Ellia wàs the mentor of Samuel... In d new testament, the disciples were mentors to some many Christians. Paul was a mentor to Timothy nd so many like that.
The work of the ministry is not a normal Christian life, there's more to it.
Paul wrote 2/3 of the new testament nd demonstrated d power of the holy ghost more than most disciples, but he was also a mentor to Timothy nd so many others. Do u know how many churches he gave birth to by the influence of the holy ghost. He walked closely with most of the disciples of Jesus Christ.
There's more to the work of the ministry than he's a Christian nd I am a Christian.
Christianity has levels.
Walk with God has levels.
Hearing from God has levels
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by BassReeves: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ninisun:
[s]Jobless man, your own death is coming and you will answer your own sins ... leave TBJ Assistant 'Jesus'[/s]
Genesis 2:7
'And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.
'

Beloved this isnt a case of jobless man (i.e. just-over-broke-less man), thats miles of the point, so let's on point, share some bit of eschatology with you.

You see beloved Ninisun, death is the only 100% certainty in this side of eternity, meaning, our animated soul (i.e. living soul), at one time or the other, will get laid to rest, and then for the unanimated soul to give account of time, it physically lived on earth. Death is part of life, Nothing to regret, nothing to fear. Dont fear death, fear you havent done enough before death happens
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdeniyiA:

If I may ask u this simple questions

1) Who lead you to Christ if at all u are born again?
2) When did u received salvation?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by CanadaCars(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God knows those that are his... Besides you can never know... The mass has always rejected those God sent to them it in the Bible... Paul was rejected so all those who say they know who is who is lying at the end we will see God bless all who call on Jesus

Jesus is God

The bible called Jesus the son of God, you call him God. The bible also called Adam the son of God, does that mean Adam is God also? Who do I believe, surely I believe what the bible called Jesus the son of God, not almighty God.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by AdeniyiA(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

If I may ask u this simple questions

1) Who lead you to Christ if at all u are born again?
2) When did u received salvation?

TB JOSHUA led me to Christ in a unique way. His life, ways were practical Christianity in action, not mere talk talk that we see everywhere. If you want to know how to truly serve God and be like Jesus, watch his TV channel for a week and see things yourself and not just depend on what others tell you about him. His works speaks and will continue to speak for life even after his death. Jesus is Lord cool
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Emeraldicon(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Right from the time i was still practicing Islam until i began studying with JWs and finally i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that's what i've been hearing from so many people and you just joined the rumour carriers but none has ever presented or pasted on this forum which magazine JW declared a precise date that the world will end!

The whole world know that JWs share their views through printed materials so please try to paste just one instance out of the three you asserted where JWs specifically predicted the end of the world with a precise date! smiley

These aren't rumours but facts. A simple Google search will help you with the predictions.

This is from Wikipedia

Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society publications have made a series of predictions about Christ's Second Coming and the advent of God's Kingdom, each of which has gone unfulfilled. Almost all the predictions for 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918 and 1925 were later reinterpreted as a confirmation of the eschatological framework of the Bible Student movement and Jehovah's Witnesses, with many of the predicted events viewed as having taken place invisibly. Further expectations were held for the arrival of Armageddon in 1975, but resulted in a later apology to members from the society's leadership.

English researcher George D. Chryssides has argued that although there have been some "unrealized expectations", changes in Watch Tower chronology are attributable more to changed chronological schemes, rather than to failed predictions.[1] The Watch Tower Society has acknowledged errors, which it said helped "sift" the unfaithful from its ranks, but says adherents remained confident that "God's Word" had not failed.[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions

I can also proof to you from the bible that most of JW doctrines are false. The biggest deception of JW is by altering the bible to suit them.

For Jw to claim Christ is not God is enough to label them a false religion. The bible made it clear that Jesus is the son of God and he is of the same substance with God and that makes him the second person in the trinity.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by stainlessnature: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
dumb
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how is jesus the almighty God? That jew man that was paraded naked and nailed to the cross, that kinda person na your God abi? I will rather dey wine and dine with Esu, than calling on a jew man

ANy person or religion that wont tell me otherwise against my neighbour is what i will follow.........
He's the son of God........and his doctrines are binding
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Sleekfingers: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

ANy person or religion that wont tell me otherwise against my neighbour is what i will follow.........
He's the son of God........and his doctrines are binding

ok.......i hear ya
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let's treat issues one after another!

Please PRESENT just one magazine having a specific date where JWs said the world will end!
Thank you in advance! smiley

Emeraldicon:

These aren't rumours but facts. A simple Google search will help you with the predictions.
This is from Wikipedia
Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society publications have made a series of predictions about Christ's Second Coming and the advent of God's Kingdom, each of which has gone unfulfilled. Almost all the predictions for 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918 and 1925 were later reinterpreted as a confirmation of the eschatological framework of the Bible Student movement and Jehovah's Witnesses, with many of the predicted events viewed as having taken place invisibly. Further expectations were held for the arrival of Armageddon in 1975, but resulted in a later apology to members from the society's leadership.
English researcher George D. Chryssides has argued that although there have been some "unrealized expectations", changes in Watch Tower chronology are attributable more to changed chronological schemes, rather than to failed predictions.[1] The Watch Tower Society has acknowledged errors, which it said helped "sift" the unfaithful from its ranks, but says adherents remained confident that "God's Word" had not failed.[2]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Watch_Tower_Society_predictions
I can also proof to you from the bible that most of JW doctrines are false. The biggest deception of JW is by altering the bible to suit them.
For Jw to claim Christ is not God is enough to label them a false religion. The bible made it clear that Jesus is the son of God and he is of the same substance with God and that makes him the second person in the trinity.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

ok.......i hear ya

Good boy
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Sleekfingers: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Good boy

na your papa be boy......
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

na your papa be boy......

OKay sir......God bless you and your family in God's name
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Emeraldicon(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please PRESENT just one magazine having a specific date where JWs said the world will end!

These predictions are well documented in history. Please don't be too lazy do your own research about JW and stop swallowing ally their lies. They have never predicted anything that came to pass. Their bible has been altered and their doctrines are all man made. Here are some of the publications you requested for

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Genesis 2:7
'And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.
'

Beloved this isnt a case of jobless man (i.e. just-over-broke-less man), thats miles of the point, so let's on point, share some bit of eschatology with you.

Since you know death will reach anyone, why have you made yourself a judge Allow him to rest so you won't be judged too...rubbish and dont ever mention me again

You see beloved Ninisun, death is the only 100% certainty in this side of eternity, meaning, our animated soul (i.e. living soul), at one time or the other, will get laid to rest, and then for the unanimated soul to give account of time, it physically lived on earth. Death is part of life, Nothing to regret, nothing to fear. Dont fear death, fear you havent done enough before death happens
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Emeraldicon(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

More

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by BassReeves: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ninisun:
Since you know death will reach anyone
Smh

Ninisun:
why have you made yourself a judge
The bible permits righteous judge of anything or anyone be made

Ninisun:
Allow him to rest so you won't be judged too
The bible states, that there is no rest for the wicked. I have an Advocate to represent me however manner I am judged

Ninisun:
...rubbish and dont ever mention me again
The only rubbish is what's coming out of your darkened and impoverished soul. You'll be mentioned each time you continue quoting me.

It is better you are mentioned and slapped with a truth instead of kissed with a lie
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mistarsam(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I really didnt want to respond, but hmmm. I got the "go ahead" to.
Max, you are right. What you said here is the truth. Nigerian and West African Pastors do not know the difference btw their personal money and church (public) money. Even when running charity organizations. Efe Soje, the ex super eagles and one of his siblings are presently in Jail (maybe he is out now I cant say) for this reason. Sunday Adelaja does only his shakara in Nigeria. He dear not perform that rubbish in Ukraine. Dem no born am well. He pays tax there. Putin doesn't send anyone, you want to preach in Russia, be ready to pay your tax. Gbam! And you dear not make noise and disturb the town. All churches are soundproof. But here, they will put a loud sound system on top of the roof and disturb the peace of the city. Muslims are worse. Every 5am they start making noise oooo. Very irritating thing. I watch out very well where I want to live. First, I look for any mosque around. No matter how tiny it is. No way. They will put loud speaker outside and disturb my sleep every morning. And it's so frustrating.

But saying Adeboye picks money from the purse of the church, is funny. Hahahha. I dont know oooo. And that of Oyedepo. Hmmm. You.know Oyedepo is a master when it comes to Leadership and getting projects done (he is an architect). You know Oyedepo is a big time money multiplier. His two universities are rated very high. At least, you can see the good he is doing. Though, I dont agree with all he does.

Again, it seems everytime I talk you always come after Adeboye cos I said he is Daddy GO. Lol. Truly, if you know me...you will understand I dont give a damn about any man of God. But Adeboye moved me with his kind of faith and his action after his child died. See eh! It is hard to lose a son, not to talk of a promising son. Bro, it is hard for any 70+ man or woman to lose a child. Bros, leave Adeboye alone oooo. I am not even a member of his church. I do not go to his church. That he has access to church money and he uses it for himself, I dont know. And I doubt it. Why? Adeboye is not poor ooo. That man was almost a professor before he dropped his pen as a university lecturer. Adeboye has solved many mathematical expressions which he won awards for. He is a real mathematician. So, dont mess with him. He was not poor ooo.

That Adeboye sent his children all abroad to study is not a surprise because he has told the story how he lost a scholarship to do his phd in the UK before he did it in Nigeria. So, the interest to study abroad is in him. I am.just pointing out sensitive and logical reasons to ponder on so you can rethink all these things you always say.

TB Joshua is humble. Adeboye is extra humble. Adeboye's own is from another world. You know TB Joshua is not that educated, but what I saw in that man is determination. How he re packaged himself and started speaking clean English. Hmmmm! But in Adeboye's case, that man is a top mathematician. Adeboye is book. Adeboye is a special brain. Yet, he talks so gentle. TB Joshua too. Lol.

Bro, I understand you. You are right about how most pastors handle money here. But I think you should be cautious of how you attack these people.

This is very funny. And see, I pardon you cos I know you are a very young man. You did not get my message because you are young and I will not say much. Those who knew Joshua and watched his TV programs when he first started will just be laughing at you. However, those videos are not available again. Listen to his English then too. Lol. One thing is that Joshua is gifted and smart. Very brilliant. For FFK to call him his friend, bro...Joshua is smart. Bro, let us close it like this. See eh! Experience cannot be overlooked. There are clues in what I wrote. And those who are sensitive and matured already know my position on TB Joshua. But like I said I am not going to say good or evil about the man since he is dead. But if you are fortunate to lay your hands on one of his videos when he first started, you can analyze him very well. You dont need to use any spiritual gift to make any conclusion. Bro, God bless!
For the sake of those of us born yesterday, can you highlight some of those awkard things you observed in those videos you are referring to? Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.