Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51271 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
CanadaCars:

The bible called Jesus the son of God, you call him God. The bible also called Adam the son of God, does that mean Adam is God also? Who do I believe, surely I believe what the bible called Jesus the son of God, not almighty God.

Jesus is God read and open your eyes Emmanuel mean God with us and that the name of Jesus
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So by your declaration, Jesus Christ lied to us when He proclaimed to us that by their fruits you shall know them? undecided

So many of you don't even believe the words of the one you go around singing that you belong to. undecided

Depend on your definition of a fruit

Example

Some Christian don't believe in speaking in tongues some do
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
CanadaCars:

The bible called Jesus the son of God, you call him God. The bible also called Adam the son of God, does that mean Adam is God also? Who do I believe, surely I believe what the bible called Jesus the son of God, not almighty God.

1. John 10:30 The Father and I are one.

2. Philippians 2:5-6 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.

Should I show you more
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Depend on your definition of a fruit
Example
Some Christian don't believe in speaking in tongues some do
But Jesus Christ was quite clear that the fruit He spoke of had nothing to do with abilities.... Recall He declared that many will heal the sick, cast out demons, do works of wonders, prophesy etc. In His name, but in the end, He will tell them He did not know them - Mattthew 7 vs 21 - 23 undecided

And in other to qualify, much like the fruits on a tree are visible to those who have eyes to see, so also the fruits Jesus Christ spoke of are able to be observed by those who are not blind. undecided

And so we can definitely conclude here that by fruits, Jesus Christ was in no way speaking of Paul's "fruit of the spirit", nor his "gifts of the Spirit".

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So by your declaration, Jesus Christ lied to us when He proclaimed to us that by their fruits you shall know them? undecided

So many of you don't even believe the words of the one you go around singing that you belong to. undecided

List bad fruit of tb jousha
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

List bad fruit of tb jousha
The man was a false Teacher and a false prophet because he taught the doctrines and traditions of men, that which Jesus Christ declared were lies that decieve men after from the Truth of God, and this he did in disobedience of God's own commandments. Matthew 15 vs 1 - 9 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man was a false Teacher and a false prophet because he taught the doctrines and traditions of men, that which Jesus Christ declared were lies that decieve men after from the Truth of God, and this he did in disobedience of God's own commandments. Matthew 15 vs 1 - 9 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23. undecided

Explain to me

His teachings on the

doctrines and traditions of men,

And

Give me the example

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by DUNKA(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Explain to me

His teachings on the

And

Give me the example
Yet another shocking revelation has been made regarding the powers of Prophet T.B Joshua and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

– Bishop Kayode Peller has claimed that both clergymen are magicians

The General Overseer (GO) of the Fingers of God Church, Alagbado Lagos state, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola Peller,has cast aspersions on Senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), T.B Joshua, and Chris Oyakhilome, founder of Christ Embassy.

Bishop Peller who is son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller, called out clergymen, accusing them of being magicians.

The renowned magician, said the duo, his colleagues in the ministry, use their eyes with demonic powers in them to superimpose their thoughts into people.

In a recent interview with Flip TV, Peller said: “What I see Temitope Joshua do from my own magic experience is what we call mesmerism. It is also called hypnotism.”

He claimed that while T.B Joshua uses Kabballah magic to hypnotize his congregation and the general public over his miracles, Chris Oyakhilome’s association with Joshua makes him a suspect.

Taking on Oyakhilome, Peller said: “I used to believe Oyakhilome before. That ended the day I saw him and Joshua doing miracles and castigating our pastors, Ayo and Okonkwo.
“When you castigate these great men of God, you are no more for God. They do miracles but don’t know what they teach.

“I would say they use magic on their followers since I was a former magician. I see in their actions hypnotism and seduction. I mean the way we used to seduce our congregation; those that come to watch our magic those days.

“I see mesmerism, hypnotism and occult display in what they do. How can people jubilate over atmosphere of miracles and before they get to the bus stop, the miracles have gone. Miracles are not limited to atmosphere. God is in charge of everywhere,” he added.

According to the Bishop: “They use the eyes with the demonic power in them to superimpose their thoughts into people. It happens, for most of those walking in the streets have very weak spirits. For there is witchcraft ability in every man.

“That is what we call telepathising: I mean, when I see them do their drama of healing while dancing from one side to another. I know its hypnotism.

“These are dangerous occultist words. Telepathising, hypnotism, occultism, kabbalah magic are processes of ruling the minds of weaker men. It could go to the length of seeing the magic maker in the dreams once the weaker person allows the demonic spirit of the conjurer to influence his mind.”

Defending his criticism on the duo, the reformer said: “Let nobody think that I am jealous of them because their churches are big. If I want to make mine big I know what to do. I am the son of Peller. I know where things happen.

“I am not a ‘mugu’, to say the truth. They can’t fool me. I want to make heaven. I don’t want my work to be a waste; for every work built on faulty foundation, shall not stand the test of time.

“Foundation of deceit, occultism and demonic power cannot stand the test of time when the owner leaves. Jesus will deny them on that day.

“God only can say if Joshua is a real man of God. I don’t judge them; only God can do that.

“Having said all these, I have nothing against them. For I feel that nothing can be except God allows,” Bishop Kayode quipped.

It would be recalled that about a fortnight ago, a very popular Ghanaian witch doctor, Nana Kwaku Bonsam said T.B Joshua comes to him to acquire spiritual powers. He challenged the Nigerian prophet to come out openly to deny.

Source/sauce( grin) :
https://www.naij.com/728301-revealed-how-tb-joshua-pastor-chris-use-charms-to-perform-miracles.html
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Explain to me
His teachings on the
And
Give me the example
Any teachings that is not according to the teachings contained in the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, as given by Jesus Christ sins is against God - antichrist - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 -, and anyone who teaches doctrine or commandments, setting his/her self as Teacher over Jesus Christ's flock, also sins against God - Matthew 23 vs 6-9. In addition, anyone who sets himself up himself Shepherd or spiritual Father over anyone who belongs to God's flock, also sins against God - John 10 vs 1 - 16 and Matthew 23 vs 9-10. undecided
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2021
vannessa7:

God bless you man of God,
Thanks... but how come?

I saw your thread about your conversion to Islam.

Is that how things stand presently?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by vannessa7(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks... but how come?

I saw your thread about your conversion to Islam.

Is that how things stand presently?

Yes, like every true Muslim I know that christianity was originated by God but with a different covenant . Islam says God sent three books the Torah (old testament), the Ingeel(new testament) and the quran and all Muslim are compel to believe in all the books and all the prophets, but God pointed out some errors introduced into the previous books and warned us against them in the Quran. I believe strongly you are a man of God because I'm also praying along that line and I know it takes a heart for God not to only be praying for your needs.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
vannessa7:

Yes, like every true Muslim I know that christianity was originated by God but with a different covenant . Islam says God sent three books the Torah (old testament), the Ingeel(new testament) and the quran and all Muslim are compel to believe in all the books and all the prophets, but God pointed out some errors introduced into the previous books and warned us against them in the Quran. I believe strongly you are a man of God because I'm also praying along that line and I know it takes a heart for God not to only be praying for your needs.
You knew this yet only days ago you were quoting from the book of Levitucus telling a Christian that washing his body and sheets helped in getting answers to prayer, suggesting this was revealed to you, by of all people, the Holy Spirit? undecided
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by vannessa7(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You knew this yet only days ago you were quoting from the book of Levitucus telling a Christian that washing his body and sheets helped in getting answers to prayer, suggesting this was revealed to you, by of all people, the Holy Spirit? undecided

Its like you are a bit slow in understanding, I'm sure many people reading this thread understand me very well. I didn't mean it as a ritual but as cleaning the body from dirt and body odour, even human being will avoid you when you smell not to talk if the holy God. You can go ahead and serve your God with dirty body and environment but if you need more answers ask your pastor why the church and the Alter is always kept clean and beautified.
FYI: when I was still in Rccg mummy GO sent a message to every minister that we must make sure all church branches are clean, she said she saw angels of God who told her that because of children dropping biscuit nylon and other things it's hindering God's move, she sent a message begging all mothers to clean up all their children mess either vomit, urine, nylon etc. They literally begged us that it's very serious because the spirit of God cannot stay in a dirty environment. You can confirm this if you care . I will not respond to you again on this.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
vannessa7:

Its like you are a bit slow in understanding, I'm sure many people reading this thread understand me very well. I didn't mean it as a ritual but as cleaning the body from dirt and body odour, even human being will avoid you when you smell not to talk if the holy God. You can go ahead and serve your God with dirty body and environment but if you need more answers ask your pastor why the church and the Alter is always kept clean and beautified.

FYI: when I was still in Rccg mummy GO sent a message to every minister that we must make sure all church branches are clean, she said she saw angels of God who told her that because of children dropping biscuit nylon and other things it's hindering God's move, she sent a message begging all mothers to clean up all their children mess either vomit, urine, nylon etc. They literally begged us that it's very serious because the spirit of God cannot stay in a dirty environment. You can confirm this if you care . I will not respond to you again on this.
1. Again, you repeat the same absurd claim attempting to link cleanliness of body and environment with the serving of God and His Holiness, pulling yet again from conclusions you derived from reading Old Covenant levitical laws. Yet you claim you understand that Christians are born of a new and separate Covenant than the old.

2. What part of Jesus Christ's actual message to you - assuming here, you realize that a new Covenant dod come through Jesus Christ - leads you to believing that when God cares about whether your body is washed or not?. undecided

3. About your mummy GO, did you not read of Jesus Christ's several warnings against the following of blind teachers, cautioning that by following them, you will end up falling in the same ditch they fall into - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 ?

Clearly, your mummy GO is a business woman trying to maintain her brand and business according to world standards and she used the name of God to motivate her minions into doing that for her. My question is how can a one who claims now to know of the existence of a New Covenant, not even know of the details of said Covenant? undecided
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
vannessa7:

It's okay.

You have every right to make decisions based on what you thought was right, however when i saw some of your reasons for leaving Christianity, I thought you chickened out and the attacks only stopped because you stopped being a real threat.

I don't mean to be hard on you, but when I think of those women God has used to greater effect and to do greater works, like Kathryn Kulman, Gladys Aylward, etc., what you went through pales in comparison. But God saw them through and the rest as they say is history.

Forgive me for prying, but it's my earnest desire to see women become all that God wants them to be, hence my concerns about you.

I wish you the best though.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by vannessa7(f): 12:20am On Jun 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's okay.

You have every right to make decisions based on what you thought was right, however when i saw some of your reasons for leaving Christianity, I thought you chickened out and the attacks only stopped because you stopped being a real threat.

I don't mean to be hard on you, but when I think of those women God has used to greater effect and to do greater works, like Kathryn Kulman, Gladys Aylward, etc., what you went through pales in comparison. But God saw them through and the rest as they say is history.

Forgive me for prying, but it's my earnest desire to see women become all that God wants them to be, hence my concerns about you.

I wish you the best though.

God bless.

To Christians I left but to Almighty God I didn't leave because I'm still worshipping Him, in a different way, trust me I had very clear revelations that prompted me to change, it wasn't easy on me but I couldn't ignore what was clear to me, infact I was very sceptical, I didn't trust islamic process and even when I reverted I used to criticize most islamic tenets in my mind but the more I delve into it the more I regret not being a Muslim earlier. Change is a very difficult thing to do having spent decades in the church it wasn't easy and it would have been impossible if not for the clear revelations. I will add a description of some of the revelations that led to my conversation in that thread this week to next week insha Allah. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
vannessa7:

To Christians I left but to Almighty God I didn't leave because I'm still worshipping Him, in a different way, trust me I had very clear revelations that prompted me to change, it wasn't easy on me but I couldn't ignore what was clear to me, infact I was very sceptical, I didn't trust islamic process and even when I reverted I used to criticize most islamic tenets in my mind but the more I delve into it the more I regret not being a Muslim earlier. Change is a very difficult thing to do having spent decades in the church it wasn't easy and it would have been impossible if not for the clear revelations. I will add a description of some of the revelations that led to my conversation in that thread this week to next week insha Allah. God bless
It's alright.

Have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's alright.

Have a blessed day.
and you too
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by djukum1: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

U lied man

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
djukum1:

U lied man

I wonder oooo
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by dotedote: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2021
You need a P.R.O
Doing this work alone no easy.

jesusjnr2020:
You're right about the good things he did in public. They are exemplary. And i had seen him as a Christlike man because of them. And the works also appeared to confirm this. I even made a few posts and threads in his respect with my previous moniker. I even included him among the three preachers that remind me of Jesus the most. If you knew me well, you'd realize that am not someone that's driven by the opinion of men, so whatever they were saying against him did not suffice to change my view about him.

I had been praying for the destruction of all human body parts markets in the nation since early this year, after my friend found himself in the midst of them in Jankara, Lekki area of Lagos.

Days before his death, I had a 3-day dry fast (June 1-3) and asked God if I should stop praying for that because after I started, I had numerous setbacks, so maybe it was too heavy for me to bear alone but God told the cleansing of the land (Nigeria) had commenced. No long after I broke my fast, God used a video of Benson Idahosa where he spoke of how God used him to end human sacrifices in Benin City to show me that with Him nothing is impossible.

The next day TB Joshua died, and I couldn't connect it to my prayers until days later when I saw myself in his church in a dream, and destroyed four beings that looked like demons there. I'm not going to go further on that here.

You are aware of the building collapse right? That was deliberate not accidental. I think I've said enough already here.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
dotedote:
You need a P.R.O
Doing this work alone no easy.

Seconded
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by RussellRutherfo: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So you are only carried away with what others are saying about him, shey?

Well millions across the globe are also saying good things about him that invalidates whatever his haters are saying.

This is why i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that's the one and only group of people who can substantiate using the Bible to point out what exactly is wrong with a form of worship. Others will just come telling you "God opened my eyes to see it" and if that is what God wants then i think it's better He open everyone's eyes to see what you saw otherwise right thinking individuals who are not biased will take you for a joke as another man of God said the same God opened his eyes and he saw God's angels lifting TB Joshua to heaven! undecided
So it's your words against his own if you can't substantiate using the Bible to prove anything! smiley

One of your mediator on earth and channel of God communication to you that is drunk Anthony Morris has been missing in action.

Why are jws kept in the dark about him?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

One of your mediator on earth and channel of God communication to you that is drunk Anthony Morris has been missing in action.
Why are jws kept in the dark about him?

You rightly said "one of" meaning one of the members can't stand out as God's channel so you need a clean heart to discern spiritual things, Jesus promised that it's when they're two or three that he will join them to inform the congregation {Matthew 18:20} one person is not the body but the group as a whole! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.