Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51306 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobadessss: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver

They don get you last last.

Your free data will surely you get you punished for this trash here.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Commentor: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
I want to see who will win this fight for God.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nonexisting: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.
Mumu. You be God's spokesman?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Mitishi: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

Well-done! So you are now the Accuser, Jury and the almighty Judge? Go and read Matthew 7:1.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Jokerman(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
o

Sister Linda was a Jezebelic fraud... She also called Pastor Muoka a fake too
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by frowland(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Will you shut up ya smelly mouth there, what have you even done for God? Bush rat.

grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
get out of here abeg

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jubrilELsudan: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
SCOAN IS DEAD AND BURIED AND WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN.

NOW THAT TB JOSHUA IS DEAD, WAIT AND SEE ALL HIS SKELETONS FALL OUT FROM HIS CUPBOARDS.

I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF AT HIS FUNERAL, HIS CULT MEMBERS WILL COME PERFORM INCANTATION THERE.

JUST LIKE JESUS OF OYINGBO, TB JOSHUA AND SCOAN WILL BE ANCIENT HISTORY.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by All4fun: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Hahaha

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by deolurexy1(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver

Which true man of God can u point at. Are you God that knows those tat serve him? Or those he appointed? Dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2021
TB Joshua, a big time scammer, con-artist and pervert.

Abiara sef, no clean ooooo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Adakintroy: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2021
One can be sick and still be a friend if God.

(Spirit of truth edification to comfort).

This things are not brought to past by anything done by us less we boast.

( Spirit if humility that's confronts pride).

Only faith please God ( the truth ).

Truth about.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
I extol TBJ for his philanthropy. Amongst most ministers he was one of the most philanthropic and he really supported many good causes. Me that has not done much for the Kingdom of Christ, whom am I to judge or condemn? I will keep mute on this.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by otabuko(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
I suppose you've been to hell and back.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by abysirius(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:

Only God knows those that truly serve Him. Even Jesus was called fake.

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bson52: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.

Since you have the power to judge who is a man of God and who is not, can you tell me who is a man of God both death and alive?

I will simply say to you, do not what you DNT know cos you are not God....

Allow God to judge.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ictplotter(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Its obvious TB Joshua performs magic not miracles. How on earth a man of God will heal more than 100 people under 5minutes. By just touching and kicking them. If Jesus was to be alive today, He will have learn work from TB Joshua. Eve the magic only displays on tv screens. That tells you they were all staged managed.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Freezby2020: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE, CONCERNING THOSE QUALIFY FOR HEAVEN OR HELL.

THE MAN(Prophet TB Joshua)YOU CONDEMNED TO HELL, BEAR MORE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT, THAN SOME OF THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD. RUN YOUR CRISTIAN RACE, LET OTHERS RUN THEIRS. WHILE YOU LEAVE THE THE JUDGEMENT TO GOD.

Emvico34:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by IJOBA11: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
HOW DID YOU COME TO CONCLUSION THAT MANY ARE IN HELL ALREADY

DID YOUR BIBLE OR QURAN TOLD YOU THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE HELLshocked
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by michaelbills(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Please what happened in his secret life? I have been indifferent about him.

jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by sylve11: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

I prefer the demon you think he was than the saint you believe you're.

Abeg get out.
>: cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Ajenikoko89: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
Have you gotten to heaven to know who makes heaven and who do not let stop all this condemnation of anyone guard your own salvation.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by BinamRex: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Misleading messages? TB Joshua preaches love and forgiveness. How is that misleading?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by tolaade1960: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Why judging others ? When the judgement comes , we shall all see . The late prophet was adjudged to be a philanthropist, we can emulate that in our own lives.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
Pele o JUDGE of the jungle..
The fact that you can judge a being like yourself shows you are no better than the person you are judging...
Who made you judge over his ways of life?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by effort1: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Can you mention those misleading messages?

Have you been to hell before? If not, how did you know that his messages lead people to hell?

You are one of those idiotic Christians that say some Christians are not true Christians as if you are God.

You condemn Catholics, white garment churches and Jehovah's Witnesses, calling them fake. Whereas, even you are not sure of your own salvation. The secret sins that many of you commit are worse than what people from those churches you condemn do.

On judgement day, you will be surprised that many of you who call yourselves real Christians may end up in hell fire, while those you love to condemn will enter heaven hassle free.

You better shut up and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by effort1: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

You know this because you were there when Satan anointed him, right?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Babara1994(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
What's misleading about his messages?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by effort1: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Idiot
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Emeraldicon(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So you are only carried away with what others are saying about him, shey?

Well millions across the globe are also saying good things about him that invalidates whatever his haters are saying.

This is why i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that's the one and only group of people who can substantiate using the Bible to point out what exactly is wrong with a form of worship. Others will just come telling you "God opened my eyes to see it" and if that is what God wants then i think it's better He open everyone's eyes to see what you saw otherwise right thinking individuals who are not biased will take you for a joke as another man of God said the same God opened his eyes and he saw God's angels lifting TB Joshua to heaven! undecided
So it's your words against his own if you can't substantiate using the Bible to prove anything! smiley

Do you know that Jehovah Witness predicted the end of the world more than thrice and none came to pass? Can such a group be trusted? JW is a false religion.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Babara1994(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Did he deceive us by showing love to the poor and needy? Did he deceive us by healing the sick and casting out demons?
If that's you call deceive, then I want to be deceived Biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.