Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame (5528 Views)

Guys Can You Hug Another Male Especially In Public? / SEX: What To Do If My Husband is Not Able To Insert His Penis / There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
sunshineV:
why dnt u let ur "father in heaven" fight his battle abi he is handicapped?

What are you talking about?
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I actually don't see what gays enjoy fvcking themselves, I can't imagine fvcking my fellow man asshole when there are pretty women with juicy pussy out there, it's just so wrong mehn, same as lesbians. I always see them like mentally unstable people, people who don't Know their right and left.

Abstain from sexual immorality.
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
This kind of message angers parents and guardians who have sold their sons and daughters and wards to male and female prostitution.

This kind of message infuriates those who must please their demon masters by engaging in homosexuality/lesbianism.
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by Constantine10: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
elated177:
Be truthful to yourselves. If you are a homosexual/lesbian, have you ever critically analysed the shamelessness in homosexuality/lesbianism?

Just think about it for few minutes. How can you, a man, stoop for your fellow man to insert his penis? Chai! Don't you think that makes you less human?
you can't know if you don't try grin a little 6 to 8 inches for 20min will give you the experience you need
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by Constantine10: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
elated177:
To the homosexuals, where is the masculinity?
elated177:
Any male who takes it up the anus is not even fit to be compared to a female. Such male is less than a dog.
you do know Alexander the great was bisexual who took it up is ass, but a keyboard homophob want to talk a masculinity undecided
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Constantine10:
you do know Alexander the great was bisexual who took it up is ass, but a keyboard homophob want to talk a masculinity undecided

Really! So you grew up with him?
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Constantine10:
you can't know if you don't try grin a little 6 to 8 inches for 20min will give you the experience you need

What a shame! You guys keep proving my point. Homosexuality/lesbianism and shamelessness are inseparable. Homosexuality/lesbianism is vileness through and through.
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by monsuruabiola(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Abstain from the vileness.
Re: It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame by elated177: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
A very big disgrace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Woman's Dream / I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics / She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.