Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen (4265 Views)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

You are the one who made a statement and called it fact. Produce the fact.

Rather it's you who claimed it is false, no other atheist here has dared to call dark energy a false science teaching, so if only you claim it is FALSE then show us your scientific evidence.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by haddeylium(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

Where did you see me say I believe it? It requires no belief, it is either true or not true, investigation will reveal that.
Did you see me say nobody should believe in sky daddy?

Well, it depends on how you define it.
'Belief' here means 'A trust in a claim'.
Many trust the claim of the 'mysterious abiogenesis' even though it's not a FACT yet.
Don't you think they're 'deluded' just the religious people you use that word for?
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
1Sharon:

What race was Cain?

I never cared!

Like the Creator of A Black Bentley can not later make a Red, One!
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
haddeylium:

Well, it depends on how you define it.
'Belief' here means 'A trust in a claim'.
Many trust the claim of the 'mysterious abiogenesis' even though it's not a FACT yet.
Don't you think they're 'deluded' just the religious people you use that word for?

No I don't simply think people are deluded for using that word belief. It is necessary to point out that belief doesn't apply because they always invariably try to equate faith in god with trust in the accuracy of the scientific process. They not the same thing. I don't need to even trust the scientific process for it to work. The very device you are using to communicate is proof of that, whether you trust it or not, it will still work.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

Rather it's you who claimed it is false, no other atheist here has dared to call dark energy a false science teaching, so if only you claim it is FALSE then show us your scientific evidence.

Huh? When did I call dark energy a false teaching? LoL. I said your saying scientists BELIEVE in dark enervy is not a fact, scientists posit dark energy as an explanation, they don't need to believe it.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

Huh? When did I call dark energy a false teaching? LoL. I said your saying scientists BELIEVE in dark enervy is not a fact, scientists posit dark energy as an explanation, they don't need to believe it.

You don't even know science position on dark energy and you are commenting on it. Dark energy is a fact because it is the only unseen force that explains why the universe is behaving the way it is behaving, what is been POSTULATED is the make up of dark energy and if we can detect it instrumently and not the EXISTENCE of dark energy

The name Dark energy is not the explanation please, if you don't know this then leave the science of the cosmos for those that know.

Since the beginning of your comments on my thread, you have just been deviating left, right and centre, bringing wrong fallacies and theories. I just they laugh inside me like sho, this guy think say na only atheist get MSC or PHD for science, you never sabi wetin they supp.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" Genesis 3:1

Look closely at that statement and remember how relationships operate between persons.

Are you seriously telling me that if i look closely enough at this sentence, i will see that "Eve had sex with Satan before eating the fruit and gave birth to his son, Cain."
In that case, i have to fear who is not afraid for you. May God help you.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by DappaD: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO @ creation theory. OMFD!
Just like the authorities do not need to see with their own eyes to find you guilty, they don't have to see it with their own eyes to prove it is correct.
No it is not similar to faith in a god because
it will be a conclusion reached by hard evidence, not hearsay and fanciful tales.

Oh, it will be? Which is a future tense? So for now you have hope that it will be supported by evidence? If that’s not faith, what do you call that? Or do you think faith is limited to only religious matters?
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
DappaD:

Oh, it will be? Which is a future tense? So for now you have hope that it will be supported by evidence? If that’s not faith, what do you call that? Or do you think faith is limited to only religious matters?

I am indifferent to what the actual outcome will be, it could be correct or incorrect, what matters more is we proved it either way.

Yeah faith as you intend it is reserved for religious matters. The trust one has for science is not required to process any outcome.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

You don't even know science position on dark energy and you are commenting on it. Dark energy is a fact because it is the only unseen force that explains why the universe is behaving the way it is behaving, what is been POSTULATED is the make up of dark energy and if we can detect it instrumently and not the EXISTENCE of dark energy

The name Dark energy is not the explanation please, if you don't know this then leave the science of the cosmos for those that know.

Since the beginning of your comments on my thread, you have just be deviating left, right and centre, bring wrong fallacies and theories. I just they laugh inside me like sho, this guy think say na only atheist get MSC or PHD for science, you never sabi wetin they supp.

LMAO! I dunno what is giving you the impression that I think dark energy is wrong or not a scientific hypothesis.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! I dunno what is giving you the impression that I think dark energy is wrong or not a scientific hypothesis.

Go and read your previous comments from the beginning of this thread and see how clear it is for the BLIND to detect how you have been deviating and even discrediting proven facts.

You don't even know there is a difference between saying DARK ENERGY is a posit and the MARK UP of dark energy is a posit. if you said the later, you would have been correct scientifically but you said the former.

Dark energy is a fact and not a posit, it effects can be observed in the universe indirectly. Our scientific techniques have just not gotten to the stage required to identify it's make up or measure it, which is the posit or which is being postulated.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

Go and read your previous comments from the beginning of this thread and see how clear it is for the BLIND to detect how you have been deviating and even discrediting proven facts.

You don't even know there is a difference between saying DARK ENERGY is a posit and the MARK UP of dark energy is a posit. if you said the later, you would have been correct scientifically but you said the former.

Dark energy is a fact and not a posit, it effects can be observed in the universe indirectly. Our scientific techniques have just not gotten to the stage required to identify it's make up or measure it, which is the posit or which is being postulated.

LMAO! I now know your challenge.

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by elated177: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Needanswer, do you believe in the existence of the Creator of all things?
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
elated177:
Needanswer, do you believe in the existence of the Creator of all things?

I believe you can get that information on your own from my write up, it's too obvious.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

It is your dictionary that's giving you a different definition, it can be used as to assume.

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by elated177: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

I believe you can get that information on your own from my write up, it's too obvious.

You need to slow down, dude. We are not in any form of competition. You should have just answered the simple question.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

This other reference is the one you quoted online.

You left out the end.

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
elated177:

You need to slow down, dude. We are not in any form of competition. You should have just answered the simple question.

Please don't ask me obvious questions, where the answer is plain for you to grasp.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by elated177: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

Please don't ask me obvious questions, where the answer is plain for you to grasp.

Again, slow down. Take a deep breath. It is a simple question. The answer may not be as plain as you are imagining it. Do you, needanswer, believe in the existence of the Creator of the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them? Yes or no will suffice.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordReed:

This online dictionary (Merriam-Webster) puts the verb form as either Assume or affirm or even to suggest.

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
elated177:

Again, slow down. Take a deep breath. It is a simple question. The answer may not be as plain as you are imagining it. Do you, needanswer, believe in the existence of the Creator of the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them? Yes or no will suffice.

When I have your time, I will come back and answer.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by elated177: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

When I have your time, I will come back and answer.

Don't flatter yourself too much, dude. Why do you find it difficult to answer a simple question? I am not Emilio.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

For someone who doesn't belief science believes in dark energy, it would be a waste of my time explaining it to you.

You already made an unscientific claim, let me recover from that first.
I understand your dodging tactics. but just to let you know the thread is already dead on arrival enjoy.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
elated177:

Don't flatter yourself too much, dude. Why do you find it difficult to answer a simple question?

Because I don't indulge people who cant figure my stance from the topic of my post and my write up. I mean it's plain English. So It's not just worth my effort.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I understand your dodging tactics. but just to let you know the thread is already dead on arrival enjoy.

You made zero meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by elated177: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

Because I don't indulge people who cant figure my stance from the topic of my post and my write up. I mean it's plain English. So It's not just worth my effort.

Just answer the question. Like I stated above, it is not as clear-cut as you are thinking.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
elated177:

Just answer the question. Like I stated above, it is not as clear-cut as you are thinking.

I am coming, be patient.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by elated177: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

I am coming, be patient.

Hilarious!
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
elated177:

Hilarious!

That's the point, I'm coming, please wait.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by 1Sharon(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I never cared!

Like the Creator of A Black Bentley can not later make a Red, One!

Ofcourse you don't care because you're not a thinker.

Cain cannot scientifically be any other race but black.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by needanswer: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Ofcourse you don't care because you're not a thinker.

Cain cannot scientifically be any other race but black.

You asked me questions, I answered and you didn't reply.

Part of the reasons i an selective who i answer to.
Re: This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen by 1Sharon(f): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
needanswer:

You asked me questions, I answered and you didn't reply.

Part of the reasons i an selective who i answer to.

Excuse me? Was that mention for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / Mohammed The "prophet" Married A 6 Year Old: How Can This Be A Man Of God? / Photos- Anointment of Celica Church Of Christ Founder's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.