Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. (1648 Views)

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / My Girlfriend Stopped Me From Going Out Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by Iamdbull: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
So it happened that our borehole got damaged and I don't understand if it was the food I ate the night before or it's my village people that finally got my new address, I just started having running stomach, on a day that their is no water, that's how I kept using the toilet without flushing and I covered it and locked the door.

Then my phone started ringing, it was Anita I met her immediately I moved into the estate, I didn't bother shooting my shot because she was way out of my league and her boyfriend dey drive Benz. That's how she was crying that she needs someone to talk to that her boyfriend just broke her heart.

She came over and she narrated while I listened, one thing led to the other and we were touching, I removed her pant and she said I should give her one minute that she wanted to use the toilet. I was carried away by the whole romance that I have forgotten that the closet was a bank that was deposited with pupu.

She entered the toilet and she opened the closet......

Should I continue

1 Like

Re: How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oya continue your shitty thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Continue modafvcker. Don't keep us waiting grin

4 Likes

Re: How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by Daniiel: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Con tea new
Re: How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by Goldbw122(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Next
Re: How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2021
Op... U don forget say nobody dey see another person poo dey happy nao.. Ur watery poo don kill the morale for her body... Abi make I call am watery poos cos dem plenty(double decker)

1 Like

Re: How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. by Teeyoo(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2021
Jeeeeeeeeeeesus!!! Con tea new

(1) (Reply)

How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent / Having Sex The Second Time With Another Person After The First One Is Golden / What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.