Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. (53439 Views)

Reason Why People Do Not Disclose Their Relocation Plan / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Do Not Pin All Your Hopes On Relocation To The United States Of America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by space9880: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

I am in dire need of support from people who have travel experience.
When I say travel experience, I mean people who has relocated from Nigeria completely.

I will be 30 next month, single (have always hated the idea of marrying any lady in Nigeria because I have been unlucky with most of them i met as they seem complicated, inconsequential, dishonest and inexposed).

To make this short, I spent a lot of my youth working so hard to save enough money with the mindset to relocate from Nigeria as Nigeria depresses me alot.

I have been able to save nearly 20 million naira, excluding investments running in millions i wish to put on cargo to ship wherever I wish to relocate to.

Now, my problem is finding a suitable location or environment where i can relocate to without stress and problems.

Note that, I do not intend to work for anyone as I have my own skills.

United States, United Kingdom are out of my plans as I have realised their system are not built to favour me or my type of person and seem more like stress and a slavery environment to me.

I applied for Canada visa with hope to get work permit but has been on hold for months as they have been on lockdown since.

Having lived in South Africa before for a short while and felt like home there, I had it as an option but I am at crossroads, if I can have better suggestions from experienced people here.

Also, if anywhere in Europe is advisable (remember I do not wish to work for anyone except part time, in my field or if must require me to get a work visa)

Please I need advice.
dadaboy ehis of MTV base so you get plans to leave the country too abi
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Gerrard59(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
jesmond3945:
20m can give you a good house and a good car in naija. 20m is big money in naija. 50dollars is a annual starter salary and remember he would pay bills and taxes as well. Ask yourself why are many Nigerians into fraud to measure up in USA? Also the amount of time and work he would put in to have 50 thousand dollars as cash in the bank after all expenses cannot be compared making 20 m tax free in naija.

You didn't answer this question:

Someone did his PhD in Computer Science at Stanford and works at Google can't earn such and when s/he does, the police comes after the person?
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by nairamaniac: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Dadaboy:

Read my previous mention again.

Ahaaahahahaahhaah

Print out my initial post and paste it on your roomdoor grin
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by tosinhtml: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2021
stagger:

You are such a big fool. You do not know it yet. That is your problem.

You cannot even work as a gateman in my company. If you are jobless, I can send you the number of my farm manager to employ you in my farm I set up with N8m in a COVID year.

I have been here since 2009. Go figure.

LMAO bro, you don't have any company. You are a scammer & that's why you are pained because I found you out. It is easy to deceive people in an anonymous forum such as Nairaland, many people have been fooled because they are desperate of traveling abroad. You're not going to fool me.

Go & check all my previous post, I'm a Senior Software Engineer. My undergraduate wasn't even in Nigeria, I finished from a top UK university. Check out all my previous post from Travel & Programming post.

You are trying to do a dick measuring competition with me, you must be mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have no real advise to give but I can tell you that no matter what happens, try to relocate...

Unless you are sure of multiplying that money yearly, then stay... If that isn't sure, please leave...

The naira is getting worthless everyday..
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by stagger: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
tosinhtml:

LMAO bro, you don't have any company. You are a scammer & that's why you are pained because I found you out. It is easy to deceive people in an anonymous forum such as Nairaland, many people have been fooled because they are desperate of traveling abroad. You're not going to fool me.

Go & check all my previous post, I'm a Senior Software Engineer. My undergraduate wasn't even in Nigeria, I finished from a top UK university. Check out all my previous post from Travel & Programming post.

You are trying to do a dick measuring competition with me, you must be mad!

You claim to have schooled in UK. Why did you not stay back?

Aha...no post-education work visa so they threw you out of their country and back to your shit hole in Naija. Which is why you are busy sliding into people's DMs to ask for how to get visa to run away again.

If you are hungry, let me know so I can throw you one of the bills I have on my PC in the screenshot. That is N50,000 and should cover your feeding bills for maybe 2 weeks.

You and I are not on the same class. Reset your brain accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by PetroDolla2020: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
No please. We have enough Nigerians living in Ghana. We don’t want more Nigerians in Ghana. Nigerians come with too much issues.

marylandcakes:

Maybe you might be better off going to another stable African country, like Ghana or Rewanda.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by stagger: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
No please. We have enough Nigerians living in Ghana. We don’t want more Nigerians in Ghana. Nigerians come with too much issues.

Issues such as what? Ghanaians don't have issues? Like one who stole my friend's 3,000 cedis and we had to get the Medina division involved to retrieve the money?
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Theoutsider: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
have you ever been to el salvador in your life before ? or you are just reading brochure ? el salvaador is worst than nigeria. they will slice your neck with knife for 10 dollars. 10 dollars is just 5000 naira. thats how bad it is there. those south american countries are third world.

NO have you been to EL Salvador!

"Authorities in El Salvador saw one of the most significant homicide declines in the country’s recent history in 2020. By year’s end, the National Police recorded just 1,332 homicides, down nearly 45 percent from 2019’s already-historic tally, and cutting the murder rate by more than half to 19.7 per 100,000 ."

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Qc1:

Liar!

Canada is a shocking world. Hit Quora if you want to make an argument.

The Express entry is a profit making venture that has failed to consider the opportunities within Canada.

Argue with the facts
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by tosinhtml: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Theoutsider:

Oh shut up. you openly admit you are a hypocrite.
Didn't you say that was your last response.

You know nothing about VISA programs kid.

I was replying to a different account and then you couldn't even face me like a man, but had to login with another account.

You had to login with your alternate account to attack me. You are just a coward!

I schooled you and explained the differences between each VISA type and you are here blabbing. I even gave you Links you can look up.

I shouldn't even have replied you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by bdon123(m): 1:43am On Jun 13, 2021
moneyissweet:
Nonsense question.

You get 20mil you want to relocate,What makes you think you can make 20milion naira even if you go to Canada and stay there for 5 years.

Having 20 million naira with you is a sign that you are destiny to make it in Nigeria than any other country unless you make the 20 million naira though fast line.

You better use the same brain wey you use make the 20 million in Nigeria well o
Oga u are ignorant, This country is gone n its not abt making all d money in d world. Niggas need a system that works, need to feel safe

2 Likes

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by bdon123(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2021
doyinisaac:
are you saying people like dangote did not taste life abroad??
Pls take this guy seriously. This is wisdom. I have tasted life abroad n presently my number 1 headache is relocating my family. This country is not for my kids, I need another passport

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by bdon123(m): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Harryzubbes77:

Use canadian student visa to migrate to Canada, it is easy fast and reliable
No its not easy or fast.i got admission since last yr applied visa since Feb n nothing yet till now. Not even a msg frm dem

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 13, 2021
wildikeman:
I would suggest Ireland. Very good business working environment. English spoken widely. If you marry an Irish you could get your EU residency easier than most European countries.

The discrimination there is quite minimal when it comes to racism and it's severely frowned upon.
Business in the entertainment industry is quite good.

I would struggly suggest there or the Netherlands.

N. O
Don't go to South Africa. Aside from xenophobic tendencies, the economy is failing drastically.

I’m fairly certain Ireland isn’t a member of the EU.

Abi me and you de watch different news?
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by tosinhtml: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
bdon123:

No its not easy or fast.i got admission since last yr applied visa since Feb n nothing yet till now. Not even a msg frm dem

You should have re-applied this year again. Why don't you just try the Canadian PR route with your wife, I assume she is younger and it would be much easier.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by wildikeman(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2021
iamadonis2 post=1026679f5 61:

I’m fairly certain Ireland isn’t a member of the EU.

Abi me and you de watch different news?

You dey watch news o.... Go and check the member states of the EU on Google
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2021
wildikeman:

You dey watch news o.... Go and check the member states of the EU on Google

Thank you, Bros. I honestly had no idea Ireland was part of it

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Qc1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Canada is a shocking world. Hit Quora if you want to make an argument.

The Express entry is a profit making venture that has failed to consider the opportunities within Canada.

Argue with the facts

I don't need to waste my time arguing with you. I've lived 26 years of my life
in Canada. I know lies when I hear one.

I have ability to take 2 people to Canada every year and I was almost tempted by your lies to consider you just to make you eat your words. People just talk about what they don't know here. Damn! �
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Qc1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
tongue
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Qc1:

I don't need to waste my time arguing with you. I've lived 26 years of my life
in Canada. I know lies when I ear one.

I have ability to take 2 people to Canada every year and I was almost tempted by your lies to consider you just to make you eat your words. People just talk about what they don't know here. Damn! �

Smh...

So you think you the only one that have been to Canada or resides there? Hello! Reality you cannot take away. The topic is all over the Internet.

The opportunities in Canada are limited and the "Canadian Experience" factor plays a big role.

When we talking bout the potentials in US, UK, Australia or New Zealand, can you bring Canada to the table?

Or you want to deny Canada is not a wildlife? A country with vast land mass and less than 50 million jostling for limited opportunities.

I am not in the class of people you will be telling you spent 26 years in Canada. And so? Is their a trophy for it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.