Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. (53429 Views)

Reason Why People Do Not Disclose Their Relocation Plan / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Do Not Pin All Your Hopes On Relocation To The United States Of America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by pedi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ijeoma660:
Since you don't intend to work for the government or anyone, you may need to give a hint about your business else your request would look vague.

Cheers
Apply for a business visa in Australia
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by BarristerAlarig: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Alabicarolina:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
This is to inform the general public that Dangote Cement has started it's promo for the year 2021.
Dangote Cement now goes for #1,800 as promo price.
Distributors, Companies & Individual can now place their other.
For more information call +2348060239323.

Igara boy, see you see EFCC

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by olyrayy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:

Sorry what I meant to write is an island.. which is why it is crime free. They even gave me a car to use throughout. Without any fear of me running away with it.

Wow. What't the ethnic composition of the place? Are they predominatly black?
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by jhubril(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
So you even have 20 million naira in a country where majority of those reading your post are POVERTY STRICKEN. Are you wise at all? Is this some show off? Why then don't you provide your home address? Someone may need to come to your house and teach you how to invest your money.

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Ajeyo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
I will sit down with you and do Australia and Turkey
v isa for you and give me what comes form your mind when it's out.

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by generationz(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

I am in dire need of support from people who have travel experience.
When I say travel experience, I mean people who has relocated from Nigeria completely.

I will be 30 next month, single (have always hated the idea of marrying any lady in Nigeria because I have been unlucky with most of them i met as they seem complicated, inconsequential, dishonest and inexposed).

To make this short, I spent a lot of my youth working so hard to save enough money with the mindset to relocate from Nigeria as Nigeria depresses me alot.

I have been able to save nearly 20 million naira, excluding investments running in millions i wish to put on cargo to ship wherever I wish to relocate to.

Now, my problem is finding a suitable location or environment where i can relocate to without stress and problems.

Note that, I do not intend to work for anyone as I have my own skills.

United States, United Kingdom are out of my plans as I have realised their system are not built to favour me or my type of person and seem more like stress and a slavery environment to me.

I applied for Canada visa with hope to get work permit but has been on hold for months as they have been on lockdown since.

Having lived in South Africa before for a short while and felt like home there, I had it as an option but I am at crossroads, if I can have better suggestions from experienced people here.

Also, if anywhere in Europe is advisable (remember I do not wish to work for anyone except part time, in my field or if must require me to get a work visa)

Please I need advice.

Have you considered Dubai? I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos about Canada and Dubai immigration and Dubai seems better than I thought it would be plus they have zero tax. If you start an online business you can manage it from Dubai.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by McStoic(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
olyrayy:

Wow. What't the ethnic composition of the place? Are they predominatly black?

Yes.. they are products of brown skin people who mixed with slave traders.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
pedi:

Apply for a business visa in Australia
A friend just told me Australia closed their borders
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Mideriks04(f): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please just give me like 300k from the money you want to travel with, I need to pay my school fees and things ain't going well at home cry
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
generationz:

Have you considered Dubai? I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos about Canada and Dubai immigration and Dubai seems better than I thought it would be plus they have zero tax. If you start an online business you can manage it from Dubai.
I can’t live in dubai.. i’d rather go to some island than go to Dubai. Dubai is expensive to live in. Remembered i once exhausted investment returns i was paid there within two weeks. In other words, it is expensive to live in.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by pedi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:

A friend just told me Australia closed their borders
Not true people are still traveling
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Badrobott(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
10 pages and only 1 reasonable response. Many Nigerians really like bs.

OP, I don't have the answer to your question, try posting this on reddit, sub-reddit such as r/relocation, r/moving.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by ghettochild(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

When I say travel experience, I mean people who has relocated from Nigeria completely.

I will be 30 next month, single (have always hated the idea of marrying any lady in Nigeria because I have been unlucky with most of them i met as they seem complicated, inconsequential, dishonest and inexposed).

To make this short, I spent a lot of my youth working so hard to save enough money with the mindset to relocate from Nigeria as Nigeria depresses me alot.

I have been able to save nearly 20 million naira, excluding investments running in millions i wish to put on cargo to ship wherever I wish to relocate to.

Now, my problem is finding a suitable location or environment where i can relocate to without stress and problems.

United States, United Kingdom are out of my plans as I have realised their system are not built to favour me or my type of person and seem more like stress and a slavery environment to me.

I applied for Canada visa with hope to get work permit but has been on hold for months as they have been on lockdown since.

Having lived in South Africa before for a short while and felt like home there, I had it as an option but I am at crossroads, if I can have better suggestions from experienced people here.

Also, if anywhere in Europe is advisable (remember I do not wish to work for anyone except part time, in my field or if must require me to get a work visa)

Please I need advice.
Wait on ur canada..
Otherwise u could try New Zealand.....
Another country I would admonish u to try is... sweden
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by ghettochild(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

Please I need advice.
South Africa is good but if u really wanna give ur kids a better future.. forget it.. I live here n I seen how the system is..
I repeat New Zealand or Sweden.... or prolly any of the nomadic countries
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Meedon: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Terryindeed:
One thing as Nigeria we need to know is that ' YOU DON'T NEED to ABUSE the NEXT PERSON when PASSING YOUR MESSAGE/OPINION. It doesn't make you a better person. Make Una learn to dey understand certain things.

It doesn't makes you a better person either, it shows who you truly are. If you are not okay with whatever it's being said, you move on. Nobi my force to type.

Make everybody dey calm down abeg .

This thing really touch you ooooo
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
ghettochild:

South Africa is good but if u really wanna give ur kids a better future.. forget it.. I live here n I seen how the system is..
I repeat New Zealand or Sweden.... or prolly any of the nomadic countries
Right about south africa. also their embassy is not helping matters.

My problem with European countries like Norway, New Zealand or sweden is the difficulty in obtaining Business Visas
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Proffwhyhurry12:
No where is safe in the whole world. Even Macron was slapped
You compare slap to the daily death in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
pedi:

Not true people are still traveling
See

The person who forwarded this to me on whatsapp is a renowned professor.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by ghettochild(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:
Right about south africa. also their embassy is not helping matters.

My problem with European countries like Norway, New Zealand or sweden is the difficulty in obtaining Business Visas
Find out from agents... this guys do know their onions ooo believe me when dey see someone serious...plus u can also do ur research online as well.. u can apply for PR for new Zealand ooo.. na low key country people no put eye for sake of say na after Australia
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by ghettochild(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:

See

U got wait Niyen.. patience is a virtue. While waiting u shd apply for MSC in sweden,Finland and norway
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by bolabadmus38: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
You didn't mention your skills. One will be able to advise you appropriately if your skills on area of professionalisation is known.

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
bolabadmus38:
You didn't mention your skills. One will be able to advise you appropriately if your skills on area of professionalisation is known.
I am a public figure. Too much details may expose my identity.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
justosee:

You compare slap to the daily death in Nigeria?
Not just a slap bro! President of a country. Just imagine what the masses would have gone through in the jungle.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by olyrayy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:

Yes.. they are products of brown skin people who mixed with slave traders.

How easy is it to move there? Because similar people like Cape Verde have a racist reputation.

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by pedi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:

See

Ok now
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
moneyissweet:
Nonsense question.

You get 20mil you want to relocate,What makes you think you can make 20milion naira even if you go to Canada and stay there for 5 years.

Having 20 million naira with you is a sign that you are destiny to make it in Nigeria than any other country unless you make the 20 million naira though fast line.

You better use the same brain wey you use make the 20 million in Nigeria well o
I used to think like this. Buh now, I smile when I see people think the same way.

So this killings and insecurity everywhere, u are not seeing it? The constant inflation that keeps turning that 20 mil to tissue paper, the kidnapping and killings that is now no longer just in the north, but in the east, and west as well even all over south. Very soon it might get to ur door step. Will u wait until it gets to ur doorstep before u take action?

Its now obvious that the present administration is useless and the once warming up to enter is also useless and the list goes on. They will enter cause they know how to use violence and manipulations to win.

The war that is looming, are u not seeing it? Biafra, Yorba nation do u think its just mare noise? Don't wait to find out. Move when u still can especially if u have the money.

Now ppl are even scared to travel by road. Where do u see nigeria in the next 5 years?

3 Likes

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by koolaid87: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Proffwhyhurry12:
Why will a reasonable person leave where he make that amount of money?

Because where that money is coming from, more is still there.

Cos not everything is about money

Why stay in a country that don't value human lives?

2 Likes

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by sunbreaker: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
If you could hustle to gather together that much money in Nigeria, why not hustle even more to keep multiplying it in the same Nigeria? Every other country will present its own set of challenges in terms of starting from scratch, fitting into a new society, getting your 'papers/stay', etc. Just saying. undecided
very good talk. Anything that make you acquired #20m in Nigeria, if you don't deep your hand into politics and religion matter sky is your limit
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by cyrilex: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Crypto have come to stay so make use of the greet opportunity as many crypto as u can.

Jump on this free air drop select smart chain as ur network.

http://e-usd.network/get?ref=0x15856093531839Da1eFA53354270E54e444e7DC9

This coin is positioned to be the next stablecoin just like usdt and busd. Claim ur free
112 EUSD with just $0.20.

To learn more about crypto trading, good signal and legit airdrop WhatsApp this number 08070977923 and is absolutely free. Invest part of that money in crypto in few months it will yeild occultic kind of money
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Bishop(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

Please I need advice.

Have you heard about citizenship by investment, google it and check if you meet criteria for some countries for example Malta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.