Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. (55090 Views)

Reason Why People Do Not Disclose Their Relocation Plan / Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Do Not Pin All Your Hopes On Relocation To The United States Of America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Qc1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Smh...

So you think you the only one that have been to Canada or resides there? Hello! Reality you cannot take away. The topic is all over the Internet.

The opportunities in Canada are limited and the "Canadian Experience" factor plays a big role.

When we talking bout the potentials in US, UK, Australia or New Zealand, can you bring Canada to the table?

Or you want to deny Canada is not a wildlife? A country with vast land mass and less than 50 million jostling for limited opportunities.

I am not in the class of people you will be telling you spent 26 years in Canada. And so? Is their a trophy for it!

I'm won't insult you like you just tried to shade me. To God be the glory. We have Google these days.

For others that are reading this. Try as much as possible to do your research before you trust any man that want to limit your prospects and potentials. Google is your friend. BTW the last time I checked, Canada is about 36 millions in population with 50 millions jobs opportunities.

It is always better to try to do at least a little bit of research by yourself on Google and Wikipedia before coming out here to imbibe any fallacies.

To answer your question... Is there any trophy for it?. The answer is yes. It's called the blue passport.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Qc1:

I'm won't insult you like you just tried to shade me. To God be the glory. We have Google these days.

For others that are reading this. Try as much as possible to do your research before you trust any man that want to limit your prospects and potentials. Google is your friend. BTW the last time I checked, Canada is about 36 millions in population with 50 millions jobs opportunities.

It is always better to try to do at least a little bit of research by yourself on Google and Wikipedia before coming out here to imbibe any fallacies.

Enough said.

Hello! I am telling you accurately what plays in Canada. The country offers a good life and that is fixed. But taking about opportunities, you won't tell me Canada will match UK, US or Australia. I will repeat, the express entry is fraud.... And it's over the Internet. High competition for what's available. You want to ask me how I knew, I have worked and still working there. I have related with Nigerians there and still do to date. Do you know how many managers became Uber drivers in Canada? Visit the UK or USA and see what plays before you conclude. It you searching for opportunities at a fast go, Canada is not an option. You will have to repay your dues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by bdon123(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2021
tosinhtml:

You should have re-applied this year again. Why don't you just try the Canadian PR route with your wife, I assume she is younger and it would be much easier.
Dont let anyone deceive u.PR route is almost impossible right now.Better to use studies n work experience then apply PR based on 1 yr work experience.

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by JBArokonkwo1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
omoadeleye:

Stupid idiot, i believe this is your stupid post is not your fault, is definitely the fault of FG for traumatizing you and your family.

If you and your family are living in bondage and dangers , you should know that, this your life issues doesn't affect other people.

Stupid and frustrated baboon.

If the economy is hard for some, it's rosy for some.

You, this gigantic moronic jester failed to comprehend that i told him to invest his money and live like a king here in his father land than living like a commoner in no mans land.

Just carry your traumatized miserable life from my mention and fvck off.

U are in so much pains....sign of a bitter person...pele
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by snillocer(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Helly95: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Turkey is your best bet...cheaper to relocate to abd faster Visa....
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

I am in dire need of support from people who have travel experience.
When I say travel experience, I mean people who has relocated from Nigeria completely.

I will be 30 next month, single (have always hated the idea of marrying any lady in Nigeria because I have been unlucky with most of them i met as they seem complicated, inconsequential, dishonest and inexposed).

To make this short, I spent a lot of my youth working so hard to save enough money with the mindset to relocate from Nigeria as Nigeria depresses me alot.

I have been able to save nearly 20 million naira, excluding investments running in millions i wish to put on cargo to ship wherever I wish to relocate to.

Now, my problem is finding a suitable location or environment where i can relocate to without stress and problems.

Note that, I do not intend to work for anyone as I have my own skills.

United States, United Kingdom are out of my plans as I have realised their system are not built to favour me or my type of person and seem more like stress and a slavery environment to me.

I applied for Canada visa with hope to get work permit but has been on hold for months as they have been on lockdown since.

Having lived in South Africa before for a short while and felt like home there, I had it as an option but I am at crossroads, if I can have better suggestions from experienced people here.

Also, if anywhere in Europe is advisable (remember I do not wish to work for anyone except part time, in my field or if must require me to get a work visa)

Please I need advice.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by damoche64: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote]

You have enough to get a visa - enter yankee and buy shares/equity in a restaurant ->> change your visa status after that.

How is the above possible? Can u explain further the modalities for it.

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by CarlsJaz567(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Terryindeed:

Keep allowing those people that has never been to the airport to deceive you, people without passport will read believe everything they see online and discourage you.

El-salvador is not as bad as they paint it, the way people paint the Philippines. My brother resides in the Philippines and he owns 2 houses in Lagos Una space of 13 months, I am talking about two duplex in ikoyi.

The same way people outside believes that Nigeria is so bad , ( which is isn't if you reside in certain places) El-salvador has beautiful and secure places within the cities. Just make your money and be street smart.

Lastly I should correct you, El-salvador citizens aren't the one crashing the border as you call you, the Mexican are, and for God sake who wouldn't love to go to the United States or Canada? I never said El-salvador is visa free to other countries, I said with the passport you can visit 136 countries and some are visa free and visa on Arrival. I can beat my cheat and tell you that Economic wise and development, the country is it far more better than Nigeria.

Once again stop allowing people without passport, who has never left naija to derail you and your spirit. Ask questions, visit there embassies, look for people who resides in overseas and get feedback from them.

Your brother went to Phillipines and now own 2 buildings in Ikoyi within 13 months, haba! Your brother is likely doing a shady business - and is probably into hard drugs. That's nothing to be proud of!

3 Likes

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by lightest(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello! I am telling you accurately what plays in Canada. The country offers a good life and that is fixed. But taking about opportunities, you won't tell me Canada will match UK, US or Australia. I will repeat, the express entry is fraud.... And it's over the Internet. High competition for what's available. You want to ask me how I knew, I have worked and still working there. I have related with Nigerians there and still do to date. Do you know how many managers became Uber drivers in Canada? Visit the UK or USA and see what plays before you conclude. It you searching for opportunities at a fast go, Canada is not an option. You will have to repay your dues.

It's obvious this guy has not travelled out of Nigeria. Come to UK and see so many managers doing care work.

There is no country u go to to without paying ur dues before u climb the success ladder.

Common relocating from Akure to Lagos u will pay ur dues how much more travelling abroad.

My brother the trophy dia is the blue passport as he has said.

When u have it, u know u have life. Till then that guy is ur super bros.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by blank(f): 1:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Dadaboy:
Good day Nairalanders..

I am in dire need of support from people who have travel experience.
When I say travel experience, I mean people who has relocated from Nigeria completely.

I will be 30 next month, single (have always hated the idea of marrying any lady in Nigeria because I have been unlucky with most of them i met as they seem complicated, inconsequential, dishonest and inexposed).

To make this short, I spent a lot of my youth working so hard to save enough money with the mindset to relocate from Nigeria as Nigeria depresses me alot.

I have been able to save nearly 20 million naira, excluding investments running in millions i wish to put on cargo to ship wherever I wish to relocate to.

Now, my problem is finding a suitable location or environment where i can relocate to without stress and problems.

Note that, I do not intend to work for anyone as I have my own skills.

United States, United Kingdom are out of my plans as I have realised their system are not built to favour me or my type of person and seem more like stress and a slavery environment to me.

I applied for Canada visa with hope to get work permit but has been on hold for months as they have been on lockdown since.

Having lived in South Africa before for a short while and felt like home there, I had it as an option but I am at crossroads, if I can have better suggestions from experienced people here.

Also, if anywhere in Europe is advisable (remember I do not wish to work for anyone except part time, in my field or if must require me to get a work visa)

Please I need advice.

Apply for study visa in Canada and the work your PR from it.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2021
lightest:

It's obvious this guy has not travelled out of Nigeria. Come to UK and see so many managers doing care work.

There is no country u go to to without paying ur dues before u climb the success ladder.

Common relocating from Akure to Lagos u will pay ur dues how much more travelling abroad.

My brother the trophy dia is the blue passport as he has said.

When u have it, u know u have life. Till then that guy is ur super bros.

Smh

I have conquered 3 continents as IT professional and know what I am talking about hands-on
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Elxandre(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
hannsg:
My guy forget these doomsayers.

I was in Abidjan with my cousin for 6 months last year - you can import batteries of $30,000 and sell out within 6 weeks. I met Naija guys doing that in Abobo and Treichville. You then re-stock, shey you can do the maths for a month. In 6 months,. you will be bringing in Β£20,000 stock per month. No shaking.

Africa sweet with business plan - forget Europe and the States - no freedom.

Let me not talk about the beaches and enjoyment.

You go ball wella!
What's the profit on the Β£30k?
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by biglizzy: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Qc1:

To answer your question... Is there any trophy for it?. The answer is yes. It's called the blue passport.

Enough said.

Please what are the best options for someone in their mid forties to enter Canada? Will really appreciate your response.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Qc1(m): 4:59am On Dec 25, 2021
biglizzy:

Please what are the best options for someone in their mid forties to enter Canada? Will really appreciate your response.

Tourism!

There's this festival called 'Stampede' in Calgary AB. People from all over the world is expected to come and watch the show. It lasted just 10 days. From the first Friday in July I believe. The city use this festival to make a lot of money and try as much as possible to accommodate all guests.

You may want to prove to the Canadian embassy that you won't abscond, you have enough money to take care of yourself for those 10 days, you will need to buy a health insurance too and more importantly... You have a job in Nigeria.

If you're going to apply for a tourist visa then do in at least 30 days before the event. The embassy knows that you're in your mid 40s, they will take you seriously. You might even get lucky to get 4 years multiple visa.

Visitation.

Canadian government cherish family a lot. They allow your family to visit you even when you are just a student.

Just my 2 cent.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by yunqdady: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2022
CarlsJaz567:

Your brother went to Phillipines and now own 2 buildings in Ikoyi within 13 months, haba! Your brother is likely doing a shady business - and is probably into hard drugs. That's nothing to be proud of!
No cap
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by cameroncucumber(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terryindeed:

Keep allowing those people that has never been to the airport to deceive you, people without passport will read believe everything they see online and discourage you.

El-salvador is not as bad as they paint it, the way people paint the Philippines. My brother resides in the Philippines and he owns 2 houses in Lagos Una space of 13 months, I am talking about two duplex in ikoyi.

The same way people outside believes that Nigeria is so bad , ( which is isn't if you reside in certain places) El-salvador has beautiful and secure places within the cities. Just make your money and be street smart.

Lastly I should correct you, El-salvador citizens aren't the one crashing the border as you call you, the Mexican are, and for God sake who wouldn't love to go to the United States or Canada? I never said El-salvador is visa free to other countries, I said with the passport you can visit 136 countries and some are visa free and visa on Arrival. I can beat my cheat and tell you that Economic wise and development, the country is it far more better than Nigeria.

Once again stop allowing people without passport, who has never left naija to derail you and your spirit. Ask questions, visit there embassies, look for people who resides in overseas and get feedback from them.
Abeg, how person fit take get El-salvador or Guatemala or Honduras visa because I can see they don't have embassies in Nigeria
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by cameroncucumber(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terryindeed:
Go to El-salvador, that's a country to be, plus BTC is now a longer tender. Freedom is something you will enjoy here lastly you can get there passport and be able to travel to 136 countries including the UK without a VISA.
Have a great day.
How far, are you based in El-salvador? Pls, i need info on El-salvador visa
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Gokoyer0(m): 5:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Bros leave them. Few people that know what's up know that you are correct. Canada that their economy is just as big as new York economy alone. Damn the blue passport! Monthly, atleast 4 Indian students are being sent back dead to their country because of disappointments in Canada. Anyone that wants that video can pm me( I no wan get ban).

SARSCoV2:

Smh

I have conquered 3 continents as IT professional and know what I am talking about hands-on
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Gokoyer0(m): 5:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Leave them sir. This is not reddit
Reply me here so that i can remove the bolded above as soon as you read it. Thanks Boss!
SARSCoV2:

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by 1Sharon(f): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
AkalaJ:
If you could hustle to gather together that much money in Nigeria, why not hustle even more to keep multiplying it in the same Nigeria? Every other country will present its own set of challenges in terms of starting from scratch, fitting into a new society, getting your 'papers/stay', etc. Just saying. undecided

He's going abroad for the women. Remember he said he doesn't see himself settling with a Nigerian woman.
Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Biola67: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
omoadeleye:
The money wey you suppose invest use live like a king here you wan go use live like a pauper in abroad. Smh.
This is 2023 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after 2yrs. Do you still advise him to stay?

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by omoadeleye(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Biola67:

🀣 Hahha. Airfare dan increase again

1 Like

Re: Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. by Dadaboy: 5:09pm On Aug 01
Biola67:

Don’t mind him. seeing at what is happening now in Nigeria made me remember this post and why i logged back in.

Look at the so called nation now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.