Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours (41960 Views)

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by CamelCase: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
pls someone should find a backup forum where we always bounce back they happen to ban nairaland in the nearest future.. I cant miss all this craze on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Tremple8v: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don fear before maybe bubu don block nairaland too, because this days baba dey block and banned . Even if mosquito bite me for house , na bubu i dey blame.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Bmaster(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland was down for two hours due to a minor miscommunication with our host that was related to copyright infringement.

It shouldn't have taken as long as 2 hours to restore Nairaland, but it took a while for us figure out exactly what to do because it hadn't happened before, and we also had to wait for our host's support team to restore us fully after taking the necessary steps.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

We know that keeping Nairaland working is especially important in this terrifying political climate, and we take it very seriously. Nigerians need a platform that they can use to share their views freely with each other. We believe that Nairaland is that platform.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
I for say,nawa ooo

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Addme: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
IamAsiri:

He was probably talking about the copyright infringement issue.
That sounds like it. Thanks
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by techWriter1: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Noticed that Was afraid we won t see nairaland again
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by berty4real(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thank you for the clarification. I was thinking the government was trying to do something funny
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Kingpin1000: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
manlawal:

What are you doing about all these tribal war on nairaland ? Is it until you are banned also
Then na you want give suggestion to brothers in aso rock. Make una do anyhow una like. The only king I know that will rule forever is Jesus. The rest will come and go
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by nsiba: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland was down for two hours due to a minor miscommunication with our host that was related to copyright infringement.

It shouldn't have taken as long as 2 hours to restore Nairaland, but it took a while for us figure out exactly what to do because it hadn't happened before, and we also had to wait for our host's support team to restore us fully after taking the necessary steps.

We know that keeping Nairaland working is especially important in this terrifying political climate, and we take it very seriously. Nigerians need a platform that they can use to share their views freely with each other. We believe that Nairaland is that platform.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

I was hoping DSS don carry you to Lai Mohammed for not registering
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Depressed101: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Seun get nairaland to other Nigerians... Do adverts and bring all of them here... We are just few people with double monikers... Do more work you have the money, innovation pls.. We love NL and we wish great things for it

2 Likes

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
madridguy:
Thank God our darling platform is back online. Many people are already calling Buhari this Buhari that grin for what Baba hand no dey. grin

SHUT UP THERE AND LEARN HOW TO TALK WITH SENSE!!!
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Sheriman(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
I was thinking maybe Buhari wanted to teach us the language we understand.
Someone may reported Nairaland to Garba shehu or Baba Lai Muhammad or Femi Adesina
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by onomeabuja: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
make i park here de wait for seun è b like say him don turn to Garba Shehu

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by ugooinnocent: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Honestly I thought dey don ban my precious nairaland
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Pootle: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Seun do give away na
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by NobleSeed(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mods that can't restore N.land is that one mod if na to band and lose threads now you will see them... Just imagine 2 good hrs. shocked.... Did you know how much I just lost? Anyways that for that better get a good hosting site. Just hope Affliction won't raise the second time.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by adecz: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
➡️➡️We forgive una...

............ but make una no repeat am.☑️☑️

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by SimplePlan34: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
What copyright infringement every body pls be kiaful now oo nairaland don cast they only mandated Seun to install their bot.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by bluefilm: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
I didn't even notice that nairaland was down.
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Rafiuadekola(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Thought nairaland has been barn by federal government
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by membranus: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
manlawal:

What are you doing about all these tribal war on nairaland ? Is it until you are banned also

Tribal war? Leave tribal war alone.

Tribal war makes Nairaland an exciting place to live. grin grin
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Abubaka50(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Its good to be back, I don dey blame baba b4, I don't trust the oldman kiss grin grin
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Generalwoodz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
What copy right issues are you talking about Seun
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Nephilim: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
@seun endeavor not to try that again with us else we sack you. angry

Signed
Chief Community Manager, Nairaland.
cool
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Lucius17: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
What!!!!, Had no idea
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Educationalserv: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
we have calling on the govt to banned it .cos instead of National cohesion nairaland is filled with tribalism,hate and bickering. Among Nigerians .
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by AfonjaConehead: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Seun Osewa.

I dey sue you for damages ooo

No try am again

This one wan use style beg for chop money grin
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Womanizer(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
When the outage happened I thought that lifeless thing had shut down Nairaland grin
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Lancer47(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Okay Seun
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ok. I didnt notice
Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by lakefist(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

By now, you should be hosting your forum with your private servers.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hehehe grin grin grin grin
We know what happened

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours by PStacks(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
1st Twitter.

2nd Nairaland.

all cos of June 12.

the voice of the people is the voice of God.

you cant take away our voice.

its God give.

even if the switch off the internet we will Soro Soke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos) / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Annoying Things Nigerians Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.