Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) (63807 Views)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Cavachons.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by azpekuliar: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:

Sorry guys... I can't possibly add all the breeds of dogs.

I never knew this many dog breeds existed. What are the dog breeds most popular with Nigerians?
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
I like Corgis and Golden Retrievers
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi1:
which kind wahala be this

Na slay queen
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2021
UDUJ:

Ishi I am a dog freak wink. The breed name for our ekuke is actually MONGREL cool. Some zoologists eroneously refer to them as west african shepherds cheesy
A mongrel is a dog of indeterminate breed, dear. The mongrel has so many mixtures that it is now impossible to actually pinpoint its breed. Our Ekuke is erroneously called Bassinge by some, but the name mostly ascribed to Ekuke is West African Short Haired dog

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
German shepherd puppies available with free delivery to all Western state. Get Ur self a good and loyal security dog. Contact 08105363040 on whats app
Look at their large paws. Too bad I can't get one now because somebody has threatened to eat it if I should bring it home angry
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Kylexy3000(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Where is Eskimo??
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
CHIHUAHUA

This toy breed is named after the northern state within Mexico, and has become a national symbol for the country. Although popular across Central America, Chihuahuas can be difficult to housebreak, require diligent training, and can be incompatible with small children as they are easily frightened. They can also become jealous of other pets.

To me, this is the one with funny human facial expressions. Here's mine at 10 months.

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
German shepherd puppies available with free delivery to all Western state. Get Ur self a good and loyal security dog. Contact 08105363040 on whats app
I see 3 German shepherd for the second pic i need the bigger one

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by azpekuliar: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
somehow:

All other dogs had their usefulness to humans except this one?

Is this deliberate?

What continent did the breed originate from again?

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
I owned a German Shepherd once.Now I would like a Siberian Husky.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Homiesjinxbank: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Our local dog Ekuke is still the best.. no vet, nothing and self feeding.. abeg give ekuke a clap

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2021
grin

My Lhasa Apso is just fine by me...

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
Also known as the British Bulldog and English Bulldog, this breed has a very distinctive set of unmistakable facial features. The Bulldog is muscular and well-set. They are typically friendly and courageous, sporting a smooth and glossy coat. They need some exercise to avoid becoming overweight – although they prefer to spend hot, sunny days indoors, as their short snout can cause breathing difficulties

PHOTO CREDITS: pinterest.com google images, akc.org.
Other links: https://highlandcanine.com/the-50-most-popular-dog-breeds-in-the-world-2019/

Wikipedia.com

English bulldog my favourite
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by charixel: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2021
American Pitbull terrier
British dog
German Shepard

Wish to own those someday.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Klass99(f): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by xreal: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2021
How on earth will you make such list without South African Boerboel?

Reading the thread, my eyes kept sticking to "zimri", and I almost believed "zimri" to be the name of a dog breed- as it sounds more of one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Klass99(f): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Where is buhari dog
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by mrkia(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
I like this post. It's very educative and quite revealing. Thanks@op
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Sola2010: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
I own German Shepherd,Boerboel, American Eskimo and Lhasa.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Zimri(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2021
xreal:
How on earth will you make such list without South African Boerboel?

Reading the thread, my eyes kept sticking to "zimri", and I almost believed "zimri" to be the name of a dog breed- as it sounds more of one.

Lol angry
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Klass99(f): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Naija family home...Rotwiller

Here we have a small size CHIHUAHUA

I'm working on adopting my own personal breed ..but I don't have the time yet to look after it while I'm away for work.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Klass99:

He is so damn cute, feel like cuddling him too.

grin

It's a she....gets cuddles from kids and adults alike each time I take her for a stroll....very friendly this one.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
If I have one of these dogs, I'll not masturbate again
Eehiii!!! Will u be fucking them?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD

The Caucasian shepherd is a large dog. The preferred height at the withers is in the range 67–70 cm for females, and 72–75 cm for males. The minimum heights and weights for registration are 64 cm and 40 kg for females, and 68 cm and 50 kg for males.

I own one who's 98% this breed.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by kayluv95: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
First to comment... I love the German shepherd
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by makavalley(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
I wish to own the Bullmastif , the A
merican pitbull terrier
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Faraday1997: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Zimri:
GERMAN SHEPHERD

Sometimes abbreviated to GSD, the German Shepherd is a medium-to-large sized working dog with a striking, wolf-like appearance.

These large and agile dogs have extremely high intelligence and are loyal, brave and confident. GSDs are renowned for their character, with their loyalty and courage almost unmatched amongst canines. They can be trained for almost any task – German Shepherds are great family pets, reliable guard dogs, trained for police and military work, amongst a plethora of other jobs.
WaffenSS:

I own one who's 98% this breed.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by realstars: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2021
I Lost My Belove Tedy Maffia Last Year, May He RIP.
Re: Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.