Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

$£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) (4215 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) by Ezegedegreat: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
A leaked $£x tap€ of a female Ghanaian soldier has hit the social media space.

According to local reports, it is the first time video of Ghanaian military personnel has leaked to the public domain.

According to online reports, the video which lasted for about one minute and eleven seconds was recorded by her boyfriend in the process.

It was said that the guy forgot to delete the video and which resulted in the video being leaked online probably by his friends.

The said the video is already going viral on social media and cannot be shared here

Watch Video: https://yawabase.com/x-tape-of-ghanaian-female-soldier-leaks-online-video/

(1) (Reply)

Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise / Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.