Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests (2480 Views)

5% Of The Population Won't Have Any Impact On June12 Protests. / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests by SimplyShit: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 5

Keep following me about NL. I'm that important
Re: US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests by dragunov: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunmsg:

Yeah, the same sections that followed the Lekki shooting. How far with the sanctions from British parliament? Are they still debating on what to do or I should mind my business?

At least you are acknowledging the shooting. A step in the right direction.
Re: US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests by dragunov: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunmsg:

So, what’s this plan? Can you hint us? Let me guess, they will send in the Navy Seal to remove Buhari, right?
You guys joke too much I swear!

Ofcourse they won't do that. There are better ways to sanction power hungry hyenas like Buhari, you and your ilk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion / Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwakwanso Attends Daisy Damjuma's Birthday / Empty Stadium Greets Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.