Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) (71634 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Expensive2000(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My hood
The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing
This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini

Jonathan win Edo state in 2015
Boss i have a deal for you, call me on 08143113173
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I have a question for you, is banning TWITTER a HIT or MISS?

Haven't(FG) complained to Twitter to take down various incitement of people by Kanu to kill and maim all security operatives, TWITTER response was that THEY DON'T KNOW WHO MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS and NEITHER DO THEY KNOW HIS COUNTRY.

A great insult. Now answer my question

Banning Twitter is a miss sir.

The reason Buhari's tweet was deleted is because Nigerians reported the Tweet severally.

It's the same thing that happens on Naira land. If many people report your comment for breaking any of the rules, Nairaland Mod go delete your comment, come give you ban on top.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by VillagePipu: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

They killed 51 of you in the North yesterday, I guess that is business as usual since your lives are worth less than 500 Naira.
By the time Buhari's incompetence causes many of you to die, maybe the few survivors will have sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
#Buharimustgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
SoBright101:

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east nor west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless.
TRIBALISM a scam created by globalists and propagandists. Just like racism, to keep dummies in check and afraid of waking up. What is wrong in loving your own self and your people enh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Livesimple: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

You know what I mean. My mum is not Igbo but she's light complexioned. She told me how terrified she a teenager then was during the war, because the Nigerian soldiers killed every light complexioned person they saw.

Apart from complexion, in many cases, once you don't speak Hausa during crisis in the North, they conclude you're Igbo.

U r write on this bro me n .y cousin bro living here in abj hausa guys call me igbo boy cos am a bit fair n they call him plateau boy cos he's dark in complexion even though non of us in igbo or from North but just because we identify with biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. There are plans to use you as scapegoat.
which kind smelling lie be this

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
The issue is Nigerians re too emotional about their tribe and their so called past hero, me dey my house dey play my playstation, after all all this idiot protesting today in 2023 will searching for old men to vote for, two weaks later after the election they starts insulting the old man they voted for, what country and her cintzen
igbowoman:

My people are wise.
Its like the scam called subsidy protests, Igbo towns went about their normal business.
Abiola himself was a criminal who sponsored coups and died in the hands of his friends.
Go and find the fela song international tif tif
He sang about Abiola

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Daum: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
The same Benin ppl that shouted Sai baba in 2015 now want him out? undecided

APC has never won Edo in presidential elections

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My hood
The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing
This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini

Jonathan win Edo state in 2015

Calm down, I know what I'm saying. I lived in Benin city for 9 years. Back then, when you enter oshiomole bus or even tuke tuke, you see them normally poke you and tell you shout Sai baba, Sai baba. One of my friend then too used to tell me how bad GEJ is and how he's gonna vote Buhari.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by JusthowIfeel: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Aside his tweet. That's what transpired. They claimed not to have known who Buhari is.

That's a great insult.

I support Twitter ban not because of Buhari's tweet but because of that. Afterall, Trump's tweet was deleted many times
Romanoff:

Banning Twitter is a miss sir.

The reason Buhari's tweet was deleted is because Nigerians reported the Tweet severally.

It's the same thing that happens on Naira land. If many people report your comment for breaking any of the rules, Nairaland Mod go delete your comment, come give you ban on top.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by airminem(f): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. There are plans to use you as scapegoat.
That is a false claim. Law abiding citizens have nothing to fear or worry.

God Bless Nigerians

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
airminem:
That is a false claim. Law abiding citizens have nothing to fear or worry.

God Bless Nigerians

The oil worker killed and all the young boy killed in their homes in the east are miscreants right? My joy is that these are the days of vengeance. It will reach everyone.
You want them to join, after you blame Igbos for destruction okwea?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
The same Benin ppl that shouted Sai baba in 2015 now want him out? undecided
Next time use your brain before talking

Edo having been rejecting buhari since he started contesting

2015 2019 he was also rejected

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4four(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace
we all know that most of u son of quota system are use to being in bondage and slave but we are not, if u ve working brain u will know that either protest is necessary or not, it is still the fundamental right of the protesters to hear their views so far it is peace protest.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Next time use your brain before talking

Edo having been rejecting buhari since he started contesting

2015 2019 he was also rejected

Sharap. The diff in number btw those that voted buhary and gej isn't much. Compare that to other SS states and see the diff. So many peeps voted buhary. The difference in numbers isn't much Ajeh
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by kinzation(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Naso

Be safe out there
Belial06:

We hail you back

Injibutà
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sharap. The diff in number btw those that voted buhary and gej isn't much. Compare that to other SS states and see the diff. So many peeps voted buhary. The difference in numbers isn't much Ajeh
Ok time to shift goal post now abi?

I hope you know Pdp was opposition throughout this times in the state and the pressure had been put on Edo from the top to use it in entering south south
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ma373733(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Make people wey vote Bihari go protest nagrin
We're 5% the dotsgrin
#BuharimustGo

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
J2381:
I've been here before you ever knew Nairaland existed. Your comment is very foolish to say the least.

I'm sure the video where that policeman was addressing the crowd, he was using the opportunity to profile who is igbo or who look igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BFRBXvA3MI

All you lot do is spread conspiracy theories just to sound relevant. Nonsense.

That Donnie guy is an old member... probably a mod sef or former mod.

He's right though. I think Igbos should not participate in this protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by vertueptime: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
I'm sure he's high somewhere

Generalwoodz:
I can't sight slawormiir the real niggar in the hood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Ok time to shift goal post now abi?

I hope you know Pdp was opposition throughout this times in the state and the pressure had been put on Edo from the top to use it in entering south south

I can give you state in the south east that was also tight

Right in aware that pdp won in edo state in the long run. I made my comment when I remembered the old days when you'd enter tuke tuke or oshiomole bus and some Buhari supporters would tell you to shout Sai baba. It always happened bck to bck to bck. When you go to depot market or agbor park etc, some the women were always hailing him. You dare not speak against him!
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Aside his tweet. That's what transpired. They claimed not to have known who Buhari is.

That's a great insult.

I support Twitter ban not because of Buhari's tweet but because of that. Afterall, Trump's tweet was deleted many times

And so?

That's why he banned Twitter?

He could have deactivated his account, he could have asked all government bodies to deactivate their account, why make people suffer cause you dey vex?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
I tell you

Only made them look like a fool

cheesy
Romanoff:
I am happy.
Because #June12Protest is trending Worldwide on Twitter.

If Buhari had not banned Twitter, it would only have trended in Nigeria.

The ban backfired.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's a great insult to you and I as a Nigerian. TWITTER is a NECESSITY. Another social media platform can function in place of Twitter till further notice
Romanoff:

And so?

That's why he banned Twitter?

He could have deactivated his account, he could have asked all government bodies to deactivate their account, why make people suffer cause you dey vex?

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
michaelandre:
which kind smelling lie be this

Any young child with brains intact can discipher.

-End sars destruction was blamed on Igbos, abi you're not aware? But who sent those Yoruba hoodlums to attack protesters and even destroy Obas palace?

-A few weeks ago, the Lagos oga planning with police alleged that Ipob plans to bomb the West. Meanwhile all the forests in the West are filled with heavily armed Fulani bandits waiting for order from above. They bombed ladipo market where Igbos sell their goods and for the past one to two weeks we have been seeing bombing after bombing, kidnapping after kidnapping, in the West. Of note is that of Igangan where Fulani killed 50 in one day. Is it also Igbos?

Thank God some influencial Yoruba groups spoke up in defence of the Igbos saying "Our problem is not Igbos but Fulani terrorists in our bushes".

-Just yesterday a Northern group (CNG) announced that Ipob plans to hijack protests and cause mayhem in the West. Tell me how God won't punish all of you false witnesses?

-Now you want Igbos to help your protests so that you can later heap the blame on them again. Well, any idiotic Igbo in Nigeria that joins that June 12 protest deserves whatever comes his/her way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by pagorino(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
die hard protesters. Nice one
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Alhaamade(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
One voice to the end, and let it be peaceful
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Right in aware that pdp won in edo state in the long run. I made my comment when I remembered the old days when you'd enter tuke tuke or oshiomole bus and some Buhari supporters would tell you to shout Sai baba. It always happened bck to bck to bck. When you go to depot market or agbor park etc, some the women were always hailing him. You dare not speak against him!
Hope you realize that state governor support is different from federal support

Edo federally has always been pdp, what Oshomole used to do in federal election then was to hang up his afemai (Edo north) people who are more or less kogi lapdogs and add them to the massive rigging he would carry out in Oredo, Egor, ikboha okha, unwhonde,

Oshomole was more unless an agbero using the binis agbero for that propaganda that his party in FG would help him do more for Edo

I agree the binis use to foolishly aid him on this until he left office

That is why you always see a tight contest then, going forward it is dead and buried
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by SoBright101: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
The paid propagandists are trying to make the protest look like a tribe thing, they forget Nigerians are wiser now.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east nor west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That Donnie guy is an old member... probably a mod sef or former mod.
He's right though. I think Igbos should not participate in this protest.

Don't mind him. Wetin he sabi? E wan use Igbo blood do sacrifice again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.