Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) (71639 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Gjmff: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

Any young child with brains intact can discipher.

-End sars destruction was blamed on Igbos, abi you're not aware? But who sent those Yoruba hoodlums to attack protesters and even destroy Obas palace?

-A few weeks ago, the Lagos oga planning with police alleged that Ipob plans to bomb the West. Meanwhile all the forests in the West are filled with heavily armed Fulani bandits waiting for order from above. They bombed ladipo market where Igbos sell their goods and for the past one to two weeks we have been seeing bombing after bombing, kidnapping after kidnapping, in the West. Of note is that of Igangan where Fulani killed 50 in one day. Is it also Igbos?

Thank God some influencial Yoruba groups spoke up in defence of the Igbos saying "Our problem is not Igbos but Fulani terrorists in our bushes".

-Just yesterday a Northern group (CNG) announced that Ipob plans to hijack protests and cause mayhem in the West. Tell me how God won't punish all of you false witnesses?

-Now you want Igbos to help your protests so that you can later heap the blame on them again. Well, any idiotic Igbo in Nigeria that joins that June 12 protest deserves whatever comes his/her way.

u guys are just foolish u bring up lies from nowhere and say everyone hates you for no reason. My guy just say since buhari threatened to treat u guys in the language u will understand then u guys became scared
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hub9:

A country is as healthy and active as its president.
But Buhari doesn't know.

As bad a Buhari is, I'm very surprised that people voted him into power.
So who should we fear now? Buhari himself or other so many Nigerians who think like him and hence voted him into power in the first place?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by bitingcool: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
@falseprophet, what have you seen?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by dederocs(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari our protest is about insecurity, Nigerians are saying, kill and destroy all enemies of Nigeria, boko animals, ipigs, Iswap, bandits dogs. Kill them all, the kids, the kins...
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I have a question for you, is banning TWITTER a HIT or MISS?

Haven't(FG) complained to Twitter to take down various incitement of people by Kanu to kill and maim all security operatives, TWITTER response was that THEY DON'T KNOW WHO MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS and NEITHER DO THEY KNOW HIS COUNTRY.

A great insult. Now answer my question
If that was Tweeter response to Buhari request. They are right. Because if no one says any good about a leader that means that leaders doesn't exist. Who be Buhari? Who Buhari help?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by sadi78: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2021

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

It is citizens right to protest peacefully. Whether you agree with their grievances or not as long as they don’t escalate to nonsense.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:
I sha pray say Benin protest end today...

Cos everything about Benin dey always get Jara nd overdo....

it's been a while we hear from dem DPO Osaro sef na which Division dem dey like diz...
Hello, thanks for your concern towards our amicable DPO in person of DPO Osaro Osaze.
I will love to use this medium to inform you that the DPO is in good condition, he has been transferred to St. Patrick Division due to his outstanding performance during the Endsars saga, hence his absent from public appearances since then.

Once again, thank you for your concern, the DPO sent his kind regards.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by IAMPEDRO: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Wey Dem protest go that Ashawo Obaseki awzz cuz when Baba Osho wan bring Good man of God as governor for them, them no gree say Dem want Obaseki wey no do anything tangible for 4 years.

So na Dem know.
Your comment resemble you lol........
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onogiede:
don't worry I go reason ur matter,..you go hail
Iffa wear you slap eh, you go hail. See, I spend benin 9yrs oo. Discharge me your location if e sure for you. The slap wey I go dye you eh, you go remember am all the days of your life. See e okpolor eye

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onogiede:
imprudent entity

See am, make u learn to dey dey your lane. Iffa reason you eh, trust me you nor go lyk am
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by OgaSeun: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
osaweseforme:
U know nothing about Edo. Edo have always voted pdp in the presidential elections

It means una be mumu as una votes don't count..
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
You're an impostor. Omoale Pataki
Tinubuadvocate:
They no dey hear word like Yoruba people.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ori eti daru oo odabi pe oti mu igbo yo
ThatFairGuy:
You're an impostor. Omoale Pataki
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by escapefromusa(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
4four:
I know u re either one of the son of quota system send by ur terrorists Fulani herdsmen to use una usual tactics which is divide and rules or one of the southern APC online worriors on 30k monthly stipend, because I know there is no normal human being that will write those jargon u put up there

PDP how much dem dey pay?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ebeburu: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is well
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ebeburu: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
I
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

You know what I mean. My mum is not Igbo but she's light complexioned. She told me how terrified she a teenager then was during the war, because the Nigerian soldiers killed every light complexioned person they saw.

Apart from complexion, in many cases, once you don't speak Hausa during crisis in the North, they conclude you're Igbo.
You are right. Not all Igbos are fair. Most up part, like imo and Abia. Those ones close to north like Enugu, some part of ebonyi and Anambra are dark. Buh you are right all desame

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. There are plans to use you as scapegoat.
Anyi ma nke ahu ofuma!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

We not re cows or donkeys that ur president can control at will without thinking of our wellbeing. It sad that 90% of the northern people are slaves of the elite, which is why they don't want them to go to school. So that they can keep them well bound in ignorance. And you ? You not so far from the shore of blindness. Your president Buhari will lock the borders of the south and open the one in the north so that nigerien and chadians can come in. His body language so far had shown that he is leopard that never changes his skin, and an adamant stone that is only fit for the chisel.

Let me take u back in history. 1957, it was the south that pressed for self governance from the British. It took two long years after, precisely 1959 before the northern part joined the alliance. Today is the north that is benefiting from the Nigerian arrangement.

However, we made a mistake in 2015. I want to break to you that by 2023 we will correct that.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
almarthins:

We not re cows or donkeys that ur president can control at will without thinking of our wellbeing. It sad that 90% of the northern people are slaves of the elite, which is why they don't want them to go to school. So that they can keep them well bound in ignorance. And you ? You not so far from the shore of blindness. Your president Buhari will lock the borders of the south and open the one in the north so that nigerien and chadians can come in. His body language so far had shown that he is leopard that never changes his skin, and an adamant stone that is only fit for the chisel.

Let me take u back in history. 1957, it was the south that pressed for self governance from the British. It took two long years after, precisely 1959 before the northern part joined the alliance. Today is the north that is benefiting from the Nigerian arrangement.

However, we made a mistake in 2015. I want to break to you that by 2023 we will correct that.

How do you intend to correct it? By voting in Tinubu ryt
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 6:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Terrible, very terrible.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4four(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2021
escapefromusa:

PDP how much dem dey pay?
go and check my conversations on this platform since I join it, I never supported any political parties, the only political party I supported which was in 2015 was this ur deadly party APC and I stopped supporting then parior to 2019 election because it is only abnormal human being that can still be supporting this deadly terrorists Fulani party call APC up till this time. Ur party have weponise hunger and poverty that they are sheering 1k for people to come and stand with Buhari, I want to believe u had seen the heart broken video of some of u fighting for 1k and some of ur I stand with Buhari protesters are even making jest of thesame Buhari, do, I want to believe u are either on monthly 30k or u re just like typical northerner that religion and tribe determine ur sentiment
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Acidiously: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Don't mistake the calm in the East for SOLIDARITY to foolish BUHARI. Dullard. We reject both Buhari and the one Nigeria protest. We do 30/05 not 12/06.
Get that into your skull
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Shikini: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2021
Terrible
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by khadaffi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I have a question for you, is banning TWITTER a HIT or MISS?

Haven't(FG) complained to Twitter to take down various incitement of people by Kanu to kill and maim all security operatives, TWITTER response was that THEY DON'T KNOW WHO MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS and NEITHER DO THEY KNOW HIS COUNTRY.

A great insult. Now answer my question

Twitter did not say that pls. Why do you guys keep repeating a story that has been confirmed to be fake news
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

How do you intend to correct it? By voting in Tinubu ryt

Another failure in line. Tinubu will never be president. His hands are too dirty
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4ckyou: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
medropoly:
It's high time we realize that protesting has little or no effect at all in this country embarassed

How? Did endsars protest not yield result?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.