Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) (71637 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by ipodstinks: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace
Ode
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Latvin: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
It is convenient to blame PMB for all the security woes in the country. He takes the lion share of blame but the state Governors who sit and do little about securing their own people are also culpable. They do not have the instrument of coercion like the police and army but they have the money in form of security votes to either fund police in their states or fund local security outfits with intelligence wings in support. See what Wike is doing in Rivers State. Because he can't go begging FG as an opposition figure, he took the bull by the horn, taking charge of security in his state and doing a damn good job of it.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Livesimple:

U r write on this bro me n .y cousin bro living here in abj hausa guys call me igbo boy cos am a bit fair n they call him plateau boy cos he's dark in complexion even though non of us in igbo or from North but just because we identify with biafra

[img]https://media1./images/0edd53dd2110147b786329c2e24fb1d0/tenor.gif?itemid=5795910[/img]
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by dlondonbadboy: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:
I sha pray say Benin protest end today...

Cos everything about Benin dey always get Jara nd overdo....

it's been a while we hear from dem DPO Osaro sef na which Division dem dey like diz...

Those guys have been killed. They took them to Abuja and executed them all there
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by arsenal33: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
yeyeboi:
BUHARI MUST GO grin
in 2023
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Latvin:
It is convenient to blame PMB for all the security woes in the country. He takes the lion share of blame but the state Governors who sit and do little about securing their own people are also culpable. They do not have the instrument of coercion like the police and army but they have the money in form of security votes to either fund police in their states or fund local security outfits with intelligence wings in support. See what Wike is doing in Rivers State. Because he can't go begging FG as an opposition figure, he took the bull by the horn, taking charge of security in his state and doing a damn good job of it.

He took the bull by the horn by killing unarmed igbos. Where was he when people were driven from their farms by terrorists and cried continuously for help?
Kindly show one Fulani herdman that has been apprehended. I didn't say killed o.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by danilmo: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

Can u pls off ur data.. U keep on proving those who call aboki dunce so right on daily bases.

Sorry for calling ur entire tribe dunce but ure not proving the general public wrong. Rather keep getting worst.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good! Buhari is all shades of evil, deceit, incompetence, tyranny and gross misrule!

# BUHARI MUST GO
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by condralbedez: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Nigerians getting sense now.
Thunder fire all this BMC who sold there soul for 30k.
The vulturegrills won't like this your post�
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Yusufdachung: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
We need to cry out for the whole world to hear. We've been suppressed for so long by All means
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by pieces18: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
J2381:
Abeg will you keep shut! Imagine the nonsense you're typing just to sound relevant.

Don't MIMD that nnamdi KANU servant. He's been brainwashed and he's showing it here. Ode
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Hollaholla94: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
May we wake up to Good News

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by khadaffi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
The same Benin ppl that shouted Sai baba in 2015 now want him out? undecided

For which Benin be that? In 2015 PDP won Benin squarely. I'm sure even Oshiomhole would have voted for GEJ then.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerians have decided to take their destiny in their hands no longer waiting for the dead NLC to fight for us. They are the most useless organisation under this Buhari govt going by their silence despite all the anti-people policies of this govt
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by pode(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
medropoly:
It's high time we realize that protesting has little or no effect at all in this country embarassed

My dear, is just unfortunate, on Monday or Tuesday we all will resume back to our various places of work and forget this protect
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
You see those Benin people.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My hood
The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing
This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini

Jonathan win Edo state in 2015
Bros me I served their, if you see the way uninformed boys of Igueben were shouting SAI BABA,you will know that they were really uninformed.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by khadaffi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Finnese001:
Where is osaro

The guy might still be in jail now. When they arrested him then he became humble, started talking gradually...
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by OgaSeun: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr My hood The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini
The next election no be APC una vote for
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Even Atiku won Edo in 2019, don't mind d guy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My hood
The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing
This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
U know nothing about Edo. Edo have always voted pdp in the presidential elections
OgaSeun:

The next election no be APC una vote for

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
What happened to them?
Tinubuadvocate:
You see those Benin people.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
They no dey hear word like Yoruba people.
osaweseforme:
What happened to them?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chai

No updates on Twitter? cry cry
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Did buhari in win Edo state?
Mangekyo:

Calm down, I know what I'm saying. I lived in Benin city for 9 years. Back then, when you enter oshiomole bus or even tuke tuke, you see them normally poke you and tell you shout Sai baba, Sai baba. One of my friend then too used to tell me how bad GEJ is and how he's gonna vote Buhari.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
You are not serious, you think everybody will be like you that depend on 30k as bmc member? go get a life
Tinubuadvocate:
They no dey hear word like Yoruba people.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
The same Benin ppl that shouted Sai baba in 2015 now want him out? undecided

That's how you people open mouth to talk out of Ignorance. Which Benin people shouted Sai baba in 2015? If you are not aware that GEJ won Edo state in 2015 and Atiku won Edo State in 2019, then shut up!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Latvin: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

He took the bull by the horn by killing unarmed igbos. Where was he when people were driven from their farms by terrorists and cried continuously for help?
Kindly show one Fulani herdman that has been apprehended. I didn't say killed o.
He is securing his state, simple. He is crying out to no one and doing what a Chief Executive has to do to protect his people. Do you have an issue with that?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sharap. The diff in number btw those that voted buhary and gej isn't much. Compare that to other SS states and see the diff. So many peeps voted buhary. The difference in numbers isn't much Ajeh
that makes you an idiot,.. because your brain would've tell you it was APC governor ruling the state then but yet People have to still vote their mind.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onogiede:
that makes you an idiot,.. because your brain would've tell you it was APC governor ruling the state then but yet People have to still vote their mind.
Calm down, you're the idiot here.....

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Don't mind them, most of them have short term memory
Meninmen:

That's how you people open mouth to talk out of Ignorance. Which Benin people shouted Sai baba in 2015? If you are not aware that GEJ won Edo state in 2015 and Atiku won Edo State in 2019, then shut up!
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
BC5NXJK8

Sportybet
Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.