Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) (71641 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by osaweseforme(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you are not an i diot, you should have known that having an apc as a governor it was going to be difficult winning with a wide or wider margin
Mangekyo:

Calm down, you're the idiot here.....

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
If una protest finish, make una go house go chop oo.

Go and ask Libyans and Egyptians how they succeeded in ousting their respective presidents from office. You achieve little to nothing by staging a peaceful protest... You guys are only disturbing public peace and constituting a public nuisance at the same time.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

With bandits on rampage u say it's normal business?? Well some Nigerians are not human they have lost the ability to feel the pain and suffering others around them are feeling caused by a failed government.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Calm down, you're the idiot here.....
imprudent entity
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by bjdon: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My hood
The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing
This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini

Jonathan win Edo state in 2015

Otamere I beg tell them. Buhari has NEVER won an election in Edo state. Edo no be Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
That's a great insult to you and I as a Nigerian. TWITTER is a NECESSITY. Another social media platform can function in place of Twitter till further notice

Well, that is your own opinion. There are millions of people who'd disagree with you.

Their opinion also counts.

Thank you.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by akeeng: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:
I sha pray say Benin protest end today...

Cos everything about Benin dey always get Jara nd overdo....

it's been a while we hear from dem DPO Osaro sef na which Division dem dey like diz...
grin grin grin
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace
Stfu, so they are miscreants for protesting?? You should remove that USTAZ from your name
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by r4bbit: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Reasonable pple deh talk you sef wan put mouth common go and sit down #mumu
# other ar risking their lives to make life easier for you #you deh here deh talk nonsense
#wawa kowai
#ode alaini ironu
#ekuke(local dog)
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Localmann(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Benin people i hail una
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by r4bbit: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ll
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jobless lots
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My hood
The Terra Firma of the real niggarrrrs terrain

Ogbeni you know nothing
This is my state....mother Bini...Father bini

Jonathan win Edo state in 2015

Buhari used to be your real niggarrrr, what happened?
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onogiede:
imprudent entity
Stupid monkey. Now get out of here before I descend on you and your generations

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari is going nowhere, he must serve his regime till the end.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
osaweseforme:
If you are not an i diot, you should have known that having an apc as a governor it was going to be difficult winning with a wide or wider margin

Who voted the APC into power? Those are the same people that voted APC again in the presidential election
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
medropoly:
It's high time we realize that protesting has little or no effect at all in this country embarassed

Organised protest does. Only that there are saboteurs among protesters at times. Government have seen that online protest is gaining ground as well that's why they are clamping down on that too.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by gregyboy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Right in aware that pdp won in edo state in the long run. I made my comment when I remembered the old days when you'd enter tuke tuke or oshiomole bus and some Buhari supporters would tell you to shout Sai baba. It always happened bck to bck to bck. When you go to depot market or agbor park etc, some the women were always hailing him. You dare not speak against him!

You cant blame the edos back then bro

Pdp in the regime of lucky igbinedion messed up the state to a stand still, Oshiomole who was the face of democracy in edo and Nigeria ay large was apc,

For pdp to still succeed in edo, know majority of the people who voted against buhari were elderly ones who already tested buhari incompetency in the past

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Stupid monkey. Now get out of here before I descend on you and your generations
don't worry I go reason ur matter,..you go hail
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by zobyslow: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Abujason: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
yeyeboi:
BUHARI MUST GO grin

I HOPE YOU ARE OUT THERE PROTESTING AND NOT JUST HERE ON NAIRALAND
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Tomygins: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
0.00060 btc for sale at 11000 naira only, no scams,no rip offs,mention me or tag me tomygins after it's been done. WhatsApp. +18054728161
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Walkee: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
The same Benin ppl that shouted Sai baba in 2015 now want him out? undecided
which Benin? Even with oshiomole as chairman APC lost Edo back to back in federal elections. Come and mention Buhari here let people remove one of your eyes
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by kripen(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onogiede:
don't worry I go reason ur matter,..you go hail

It don set, straight to coven...

Eya this matter Don fikoto be that...

Benin airlines on the beat...
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Jostoman: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:

it's been a while we hear from dem DPO Osaro sef na which Division dem dey like diz...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Mr. Vegetable must go

For a third term?

He is leaving May 2023.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by joefelin2345: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Youths rise up and take back your country!
Buhari ruled as a youth in 1983 and came back as an ancestors in 2015. Shame in Nigeria youths. Biafra is the destination.
Edo people demand for your Niger Delta republic. There is no justice and equity in Nigeria.
Biafra is the destination yet everywhere is cool & calm in SE today? Igbo no sabe politics o.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by EdoDefence: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:

We no dey take nonsense, if the rest of Nigeria was as aggressive as we are our leaders would be more respectful

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Rolexjerry(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
The nepotist must go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.