Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks (15787 Views)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Mom Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by gozmann(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you have complaints to make about loan sharks, you can forward them to this email address: lendersinterimregistration@fccpc.gov.ng with proofs/screenshots. Please, don't wait till you're defamed 🙏🏼

I believe we can put an end to this madness for good.
Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by sonssyo: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
DeusXmachina:
Damn, I thought I was the only one struggling with this.
Fairmoney 120k
Migo 160k
Kuda 40k
A friend that helped me clear some of my debt 40k

I'm a corper currently, so I've been using the small allawee I've been receiving to reduce the amount of debt on my head.
I was emotional at first, but I honestly no longer care. We'll all die someday and non of this will matter.

I've paid off Easemoney and Okcash first because they were the smallest amounts and were the most annoying.
Currently I'm prioritizing paying off my friend, because I value maintaining our friendship on good terms, over my worry about these lenders.
Kuda is next.

I feel bad for the not prioritizing migo, because they are the most patient and understanding of the bunch, and didn't charge me defaulting fees, after I contacted them explaining my situation.

Never you borrow to pay anybody, just as I wrote above,I have deleted and closed 3 finally, remaining carbon,God willing by May I'm done with that.
All these.loans will make you look as if you are not working.
As I paid 160,90 and 50. Whole salary is gone but 2 out of the three was cleared forever.
Any day they call for anything,I will talk to them the manner that they won't call back again.
By his grace,once my business comes alive in March,I will be the happiest person on earth cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by DeusXmachina: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
sonssyo:

Never you borrow to pay anybody, just as I wrote above,I have deleted and closed 3 finally, remaining carbon,God willing by May I'm done with that.
All these.loans will make you look as if you are not working.
As I paid 160,90 and 50. Whole salary is gone but 2 out of the three was cleared forever.
Any day they call for anything,I will talk to them the manner that they won't call back again.
By his grace,once my business comes alive in March,I will be the happiest person on earth cheesy
Me borrow again?
Deus forbid

Never again, I'm taking my time and paying them off little by little. Even if takes up to next year I've blocked their numbers and no longer pick up any one.
Fairmoney has already reported my bvn to credit bureau, and I can't take anymore loans even if I wanted to.

The only person that knows the situation I'm in is the one friend that helped me with around 50k to clear some of the debt, and repay him anytime, I'm just choosing to pay him back now because I can't allow money to affect our friendship.
Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by brunxy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
gozmann:
If you have complaints to make about loan sharks, you can forward them to this email address: lendersinterimregistration@fccpc.gov.ng with proofs/screenshots. Please, don't wait till you're defamed 🙏🏼

I believe we can put an end to this madness for good.
Does this work.??
Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by JobNeededUrgent: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2023
Iceking1:

I borrowed 35k to pay 45k from fair money, I used it to trade crypto and lost it all, I borrowed 20k from branch, I used it to trade also and lost it all.

All this happening because I lost 1.5m to crypto 2 months ago, my whole entire life savings with absolutely nothing to fall back on, for weeks I couldn't boost of 1k after the loss, I was hungry drinking Garri day and night, a lot of days sleeping with totally empty stomach.

Then I resulted in taking money from loan apps to see if I could double the money, and I lost everything down to ZERO, the loans I collected is expiring January 1st and I don't even have ordinal #200 naira, no work, nothing nothing, no hope of paying back. I live in fear day and night as each day's passes by because I fear of the consequences of what the loan apps might do to me, I now live in great and constant fear as each days passes by and repayment date draws near.

I fear that they might send messages to my contacts or even arrest me, because right now I don't see myself paying even 3 - 4 months from now, I have sold all I have including my phone, I'm left with nothing.
hi bro how did it later end?
Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by Iceking1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
hi bro how did it later end?

They kept on disturbing and threatening me day and night, my heart skips to the high heaven whenever my phone rings, but to the glory of God...

God showed me mercy and money cum enter my hand, I paid them off immediately. I paid everything at once including the accumulated interests.
Re: How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks by DeusXmachina: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
DeusXmachina:
Damn, I thought I was the only one struggling with this.
Fairmoney 130k 84k
Migo 160k
Kuda 40k paid off.
A friend that helped me clear some of my debt 40k paid off.

I'm a corper currently, so I've been using the small allawee I've been receiving to reduce the amount of debt on my head.
I was emotional at first, but I honestly no longer care. We'll all die someday and non of this will matter.

I've paid off Easemoney and Okcash first because they were the smallest amounts and were the most annoying.
Currently I'm prioritizing paying off my friend, because I value maintaining our friendship on good terms, over my worry about these lenders.
Kuda is next.

I feel bad for the not prioritizing migo, because they are the most patient and understanding of the bunch, and didn't charge me defaulting fees, after I contacted them explaining my situation.
The way fairmoney has been distributing me eh, call everyday.
They will call tier.

I've paid off all my other debt, remaining for fairmoney which is what I'm paying off right now, and migo which I haven't fully conceived how to pay off, but I'll keep rolling until I'm out of this rot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos / Disciplining Children / Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.