Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Want To Do Money Ritual - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Do Money Ritual (2727 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help / ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Do Money Ritual by Ritualist111: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
I just created this account to hide my identity and will be deactivated in 3days

I need someone to introduce me to a legit and powerful spiritualist/charman

Life has been so hard for me, my life has been from frying pan to fire. I'm always depressed each day and anytime I feel happy ( if the happiness is for 1hr the remaining 23hrs will be a sorrowful moments)

Things has gotten worst this year with the current situation of Nigeria that's affecting everyone. Feeding has been a difficulty for me this year that I can do 2day's without eating anything to the extent that I developed ulcer due to Starvation and now I'm looking so skinny and unkempt
Recently I've been having thought of suicide. Just last week I decided to end everything and leave this painful and sorrowful world. But I heard a voice telling me why do you want to die a shameful death, why do come to this life and go back without any course, why do you want to die poor? When you can make money ritual before you die. Atleast you'll enjoy this world a little before you die. These words has been ringing in m ears since that moment

I want to experience how it feels like to have money, I want to know how it feels like to eat whatsoever I wish to eat not what I see, I want to experience what wealth feels like
So I've decided to do money ritual. Pls anyone that knows a potent spiritualist that can do money ritual for me(that won't require bloodshed) Please send me a PM. I'll really appreciate

THANKS

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ritualist111:
I just created this account to hide my identity and will be deactivated in 3days

Life has been so hard for me, my life has been from frying pan to fire. I'm always depressed each day and anytime I feel happy ( if the happiness is for 1hr the remaining 23hrs will be a sorrowful moments)

Things has gotten worst this year with the current situation of Nigeria that's affecting everyone. Feeding has been a difficulty for me this year that I can do 2day's without eating anything to the extent that I developed ulcer due to Starvation and now I'm looking so skinny and unkempt
Recently I've been having thought of suicide. Just last week I decided to end everything and leave this painful and sorrowful world. But I heard a voice telling me why do you want to die a shameful death, why do come to this life and go back without any course, why do you want to die poor? When you can make money ritual before you die. Atleast you'll enjoy this world a little before you die. These words has been ringing in m ears since that moment

I want to experience how it feels like to have money, I want to know how it feels like to eat whatsoever I wish to eat not what I see, I want to experience what wealth feels like
So I've decided to do money ritual. Pls anyone that knows a potent spiritualist that can do money ritual for me(that won't require bloodshed) Please send me a PM. I'll really appreciate

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by chatinent: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ritualist111:

THANKS

All rituals for money require bloodshed.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by SocialJustice: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ritualist111:
But I heard a voice telling me why do you want to die a shameful death, why do come to this life and go back without any course, why do you want to die poor? When you can make money ritual before you die. Atleast you'll enjoy this world a little before you die. These words has been ringing in my ears since that moment.
Ask the voice that directed you to do rituals to show you a strong traditionalist.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Ritualist111: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Not all
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by samwash(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
SocialJustice:
Ask the voice that directed you to do rituals to show you a strong traditionalist.

Good answer.
"Riches is very closer to us than poverty"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by bettermandate80(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
I want to ask you something first before considering helping you , did you vote for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by AeroplaneApple: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ritualist111:
Not all
You have to be very sure if what you will be sacrificing is worth it. The scale is never balanced.

With the money ritual, by the time you get old, let's say around 60, you'll realize all the material things you craved for are pointless.

Chose another path bro. Life is hard but don't make it harder

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
undecided
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Ritualist111: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

You have to be very sure if what you will be sacrificing is worth it. The scale is never balanced.

With the money ritual, by the time you get old, let's say around 60, you'll realize all the material things you craved for are pointless.

Chose another path bro. Life is hard but don't make it harder

I'm aware of the fact that money ritual doesn't last. Even if its for a year and I die atleast I'll know that I taste money before death
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Amaso99(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Baba need your clean money to do money ritual for you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Bodydiialect57: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Op I know a baba that can do it for you

His name is Jesus Christ

He said the blessings of God makes rich and adds no sorrow
But he gave a conditionality.he said in the Bible seek 1st the kingdom of God and his righteousness and everything else (wealth) that you are looking for will be added to you in surplus

Only him can give you true riches Where you can sleep with your 2 eyes closed

Any other Baba, traditionalist or false prophet is a criminal that wants to extort from you

For the Bible says no man cometh unto the father except through Jesus

Give your life to Jesus Christ 1st and watch how your life will turn around for the better.dont follow deceivers and liars that just want to tell you what you want to hear so they can defraud you
This is a very good advice you should follow. If you go the way of the devil through rituals, the only 1hour of joy you still have out of 24hours in a day will be taken away from you and the days will be dark and dreary.

Worst of all, you may pray for death, but it will elude you.
Jejely follow the Lord Jesus Christ by giving your life to Him. He has life in abundance for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by MARKone(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Ritualist111:

THANKS

OP, You Can use yourself, no bloodshed for real. There is a place I know, you can sell your soul, but you won't live past a certain age.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Tony142: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2021
Ritualist111:

I'm aware of the fact that money ritual doesn't last. Even if its for a year and I die atleast I'll know that I taste money before death

The moment you taste the money, you will feel addicted to it, and you will want the enjoyment to continue, you will no longer want to die, at that point when you no longer want to die that is when your problem will start, you can not cheat Satan, even if you no longer want to die, he will still take your soul cheesy

All this one when u dey talk say u won chop money b4 u die, guy if u see the money enh, death no go hungry you again, and na the time Satan go come pick you tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by RuthIeluv: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2021
We all are going through one challenges or the other,but for the fact that you are still alive means there is hope. Don't let the other voice deceive you. One day wealth and you spend the rest your life in pain and damnation of what good is it to you. Jesus is the way and the only true wealth one can desire/wish for.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by sugarfrank(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
King Solomon had it all in life but still declared that All is vanity upon vanity. I know what it feels like to be in your position. We have been there at one point or the other but, we never thought of rituals, we kept pushing, for as long as there's life there's hope. Your situation right now is a stage, it will surely pass. Don't therefore involve yourself in what you will get to regret for the rest of your life. By the time you go for the rituals, you will be told that blood sacrifice isn't involved but, along the way, the story will change and you may end up been consumed. Just pray to God for an idea and direction then start something from somewhere even as little as being a salesboy, you never can tell where your destiny helper will locate you. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by ibechris(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is it not better u die now than live to kill others through this terrible decision of urs.
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by OLABOY8495(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Brother Just Use Urself Or Ur Family If U Use Anoda Person Child It Will Neva Work For U In The Name Of God And Lastly Tel That Voice To Give Direction To The Charman Wey Im No Say Im Sure Gaan.
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by VlamesIffect(f): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2021
If i get i for give you....

Hope say you know all these things dey carry consequences.....

Make sure you are ready to face the music at when due...

But i have Heard of people with worse situations than yours who still ended up making a good thing out of their life.....
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by AvalonSpace(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
And what shall it profit a man, after gaining the whole world and loses his soul?
My God shall supply all your needs in glory by Christ Jesus. Just do legit hustle and be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Austingare(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
MARKone:

OP, You Can use yourself, no bloodshed for real. There is a place I know, you can sell your soul, but you won't live past a certain age.

Your email
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Austingare(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
MARKone:

austingare@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by AfroKnight: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy

I can’t advise you against it. You have made up your mind.

Sha be careful. The person taking you to see one baba may be planning to use you for his own rituals.
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Almaigaa: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ritualist111:

THANKS

Go and ask Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, E-Money and many more guys from the East. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Austingare(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Adesuwag(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lazy assmodafvker. Looking for quick money route. Go use your mothers skull
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Ejironian(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2023
Almaigaa. I'm praise from warri if you are looking for a place to do money ritual. I know the place very well trust me is 💯legit you can have my WhatsApp number 09022687981 is for serious people only is not a scam we will talk one on one on WhatsApp video call and meet
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Almaigaa: 3:57pm On May 05, 2023
bettermandate80:
I want to ask you something first before considering helping you , did you vote for Buhari

Obidialents are all over Nairaland and other Social media platforms. Them don turn online begers. Check any account numbers of all those online begers. You will see names like Chinese, Ndubisi, Chioma, Ogonna, Emeka, Nduka etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by Almaigaa: 4:00pm On May 05, 2023
Ejironian:
Almaigaa. I'm praise from warri if you are looking for a place to do money ritual. I know the place very well trust me is 💯legit you can have my WhatsApp number 09022687981 is for serious people only is not a scam we will talk one on one on WhatsApp video call and meet

I am not from East. I don't do money rituals.
Re: I Want To Do Money Ritual by RepoMan007: 4:04pm On May 05, 2023
chatinent:

All rituals for money require bloodshed.
thank you, legit work too requires blood but has God's blessing.

OP should go and farm or do bricklayer work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Never Accept They Have A Bad Mother / What Do I Do With This Pregnancy? / What Coming From A Single Parent Home Has Taught You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.