Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help (1960 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / I Want To Do Money Ritual / ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dear Nairalandlers!

This is the highest of it all, my sanity is gone. Why? For the past three days I have been on liquid cause there nothing for me to eat and I'm not expecting any!. I have tried many legal ways of making money but everything seems so void. I have prayed, apply for jobs, avoid crime, but I don't think anyone is working. With the help of MTN Freebasic I'm reaching out to see if there is a way to make money doing ritual, I know this is faceless forum where you can also find ritualist, Im ready to do what it takes if anyone is willing to help.
Cause each day, I wake up sad, hungry, depressed and suicidal. I don't think I have anything to lose cause no one will miss me. It's either I waste myself through suicide, or l'll do what it takes to do ritual. I truly need help, each day I'm closer to my shadow.

Pardon my typos!
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
A ritualist is a ritualist, forget hardship. You're a potential ritualist right from birth. E dey your blood.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Kestolove(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Go to ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by silvoclaira: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Correction: Its called "Yahoo plus", not 'rituals'.

Go to Akwa Ibow as of BABA ANIEKAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:
A ritualist is a ritualist, forget hardship.

Yeah I know! That's why I'm trying to avoid hardship. Life is hard for me here boss.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Zonefree(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jammey6551:

Yeah I know! That's why I'm trying to avoid hardship. Life is hard for me here boss.
Life is hard for everyone. Na same Buhari be our president.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Life is hard for everyone. Na same Buhari be our president.

How hard can life be when you're an orphan with no hope.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by yyba: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jammey6551:
Dear Nairalandlers!

This is the highest of it all, my sanity is gone. Why? For the past three days I have been on liquid cause there nothing for me to eat and I'm not expecting any!. I have tried many legal ways of making money but everything seems so void. I have prayed, apply for jobs, avoid crime, but I don't think anyone is working. With the help of MTN Freebasic I'm reaching out to see if there is a way to make money doing ritual, I know this is faceless forum where you can also find ritualist, Im ready to do what it takes if anyone is willing to help.
Cause each day, I wake up sad, hungry, depressed and suicidal. I don't think I have anything to lose cause no one will miss me. It's either I waste myself through suicide, or l'll do what it takes to do ritual. I truly need help, each day I'm closer to my shadow.

Pardon my typos!
please can you come sambisa forest so that the ritual can be done in time please try and make it latest saturday before 7am
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
silvoclaira:
Correction: Its called "Yahoo plus", not 'rituals'.

Go to Akwa Ibow as of BABA ANIEKAN

Alright! Do you have the exact location.
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
yyba:
please can you come sambisa forest so that the ritual can be done in time please try and make it latest saturday before 7am

grin grin Nairaland always find a way to ease depression. Thanks though!
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by culf: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jammey6551:

How hard can life be when you're an orphan with no hope.

You're not the first and you won't be the last. If only you can wait on God, ritual is not a solution either, it's actually worse
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
culf:

You're not the first and you won't be the last. If only you can wait on God, ritual is not a solution either, it's actually worse

If only it's that easy to wait in God who doesn't listen! Thanks though.
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by jimmyolasun: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Have you thought of selling one of your kidneys? Two pints of your blood? Part of your liver or registering as a sperm donor. Do these and still get your peace of mind intact... And if the thought of suicidal is still in you, sell yourself for the sake of your family. Make you atleast dey useful to them

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by culf: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jammey6551:

If only it's that easy to wait in God who doesn't listen! Thanks though.

Who says God doesn't listen, just that his way is different from man and his timing is different from ours also.

Be grateful for being alive and healthy and learn to trust God.

#Which state you dey, you can start with doing something no matter how small the pay is.
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by illicit(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bring 50k and ur head

Idiot
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Suspect1: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
yyba:
irksome!! Boring!! Noisy!!!.

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
culf:

Who says God doesn't listen, just that his way is different from man and his timing is different from ours also.

Be grateful for being alive and healthy and learn to trust God.

#Which state you dey, you can start with doing something no matter how small the pay is.

Enugu State!
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Jammey6551(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:
Bring 50k and ur head

Idiot

It ok to call me a name, you're not the first neither will you be the last!. Well, if your offer is still available I only have the "head" but not the "50k".
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by Youngxx: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
U nor serious for life.... If you want to ask for help just say it .... Abi dem tell you say na here Dem dey do ritual? Go follow the big boys and Bam Bam..... See ur head like mango tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by juman(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
I know it.
Go and do bus conductor or wheelbarrow pusher etc, you can get some money from there, then you proceed to to something else.
Those hustling mentioned you can get load of money from it if you are smart.
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by bigjackass: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
As a young man, hunger is not supposed to be part of your problems. You are just lazy or refusing to leave your comfort zone. No be your mates dey site dey huzzle daily 2k. Even if you are not strong enough for that, guys in alaba, computer village or even normal market hustling customers for traders and they get paid and some even make huge profits selling other people's goods at their own price
Re: Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help by b03liberty(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kestolove:
Go to ogun state
werey grin

(1) (Reply)

..... / Stay Away Or Keep Visiting. / A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.