Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Reason Why I Believe God Exists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why I Believe God Exists (2025 Views)

A Flat Nipple Exists / Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind / So Simps Really Do Exists (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by SunShowAfrica: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Have you wonder why you have a dick?
As a female, have you wondered why you have a pussy?

Whoever was the brain behind those two private part is certainly a genius. imagine a world without pussy, this my long dick where will it be entering? I mean the depth it goes and it still comes out as a champion with a milkshake crown.

The pussy is not just meant to unirate, it was not even initially meant for child birth. This is why as a girl, when you seat, you discover your pussy is pulsating. It needs something to fill that space and nothing can equate a good dick.

God deliberately made it so, so that both gender can have something soothing to bring them together. Something that they will have to do together. Something that will unite them, 24/7 365.

Imagine a world where both men and women have no dicks or pussy. The world will just be about fights and killings. God is a genius abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by slawormiir: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Warey

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Veryfoolishboy: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Veryfoolishboy: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
ALLAAAAAAAAHUAKBAR
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by samwash(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
With all the wonders in the world, na only pussy & dick you see, them use sex do una something? Abi una life depends on sex only ?
All those organisms that don't have private parts are they not reproducing.
They are so many amazing wonders on Earth that prove God's existence beyond human comprehension.
Waytin sex go do black man eh !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by SILENTandSMART2: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Out of all the example wey full ground nah pussy and dick you sabi ?

I talk ham eleribuu original plenty for nairaland aswear.......cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Cinema4d: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shómo rèé?
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Blessiing(f): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA

HALELUUUUUUUUUYAAAA
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by VlamesIffect(f): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na wa.

grin

Na only me & seun normal for this country.
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jesus Christ......!
See wetin person pikin write ooo...... shocked shocked
E for say sex na human being,people for dey worship am.

May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Warey
I concur
Pure wereyy grin
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by LINTUNE(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
SunShowAfrica:
Have you wonder why you have a dick?
As a female, have you wondered why you have a pussy?

Whoever was the brain behind those two private part is certainly a genius. imagine a world without pussy, this my long dick where will it be entering? I mean the depth it goes and it still comes out like a as a champion with a milkshake crown.

The pussy is not just meant to unirate, it was not even initially meant for child birth. This is why as a girl, when you seat, you discover your pussy is pulsating. It needs something to fill that space and nothing can equate a good dick.

God deliberately made it so so that both gender can have something soothing to bring them together. Something that they will have to do together.

Imagine a world where both men and women have no dicks or pussy. The world will just be about fights and killings. God is a genius abeg
grin..chai, mad ppl full here, I swear..
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Jesus Christ......! See wetin person pikin write ooo...... shocked shocked E for say sex na human being,people for dey worship am.
May God have mercy on us.
grin
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by AAbuja: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Well we all see God from different angles
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Veryfoolishboy: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Blessiing:

HALELUUUUUUUUUYAAAA
grin
Re: The Reason Why I Believe God Exists by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Devil still dey file your documents on HIV matter s tongue

(1) (Reply)

Student Seriously Grinds Colleague During Powerful Praises And Worship At School / Pastor Caught Red Shaving The Private Part Of Women In His Church For Good Luck / Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.