Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You (2020 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by cutecommend: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Wonderful ladies! Please let me show you fast ways to stop a guy who does not want to give up on you... The guy may be a man or a young guy..

(1) For a man who is not rich, just tell him to give you 300k in the next two days for any of your needs, then start disturbing his line with calls and texts messages for the 300k.

(2) For a very rich married man, just start hailing him.. Always call him pastor, brother. Then always tell him to give you counselling on how to keep yourself till marriage... With laughter and happiness, always tell him to give you the best advice he would give his child so that she won't go astray with men or guys .. Then always ask of his wife and remind him if what nice thing he did for her today...Disturb him with this..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Jeon(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Olachase(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol I love ur ideas once one

Buh the lady I advice last month na my close guy still day open her leg steady naking, and this my close guy is a married man, that's when I kW lady's don't have sense

Abi you no day watch BB Naija 😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Nostring: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Same ladies undecided wey den dey Bleep carelessly with one small pizza box and ice cream... Some no even dey do pass noodles and egg undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by cutecommend: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Olachase:
Lol I love ur ideas once one

Buh the lady I advice last month na my close guy still day open her leg steady naking, and this my close guy is a married man, that's when I kW lady's don't have sense

Abi you no day watch BB Naija 😁😁
It is for responsible ladies, not ladies who are weak and willing
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Interesting.
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by jeromestarks: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
cutecommend:
Wonderful ladies! Please let me show you fast ways to stop a guy who does not want to give up on you... The guy may be a man or a young guy..

(1) For a man who is not rich, just tell him to give you 300k in the next two days for any of your needs, then start disturbing his line with calls and texts messages for the 300k.

(2) For a very rich married man, just start hailing him.. Always call him pastor, brother. Then always tell him to give you counselling on how to keep yourself till marriage... With laughter and happiness, always tell him to give you the best advice he would give his child so that she won't go astray with men or guys .. Then always ask of his wife and remind him if what nice thing he did for her today...Disturb him with this..

You're giving them tips on how to chase away a man WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON THEM. Wow!

Soon, many who took this advice will storm Shiloh begging to find a man who will never give up on them but none will find them because they have chased the men away.

This is why there are many single mothers in town now (fell for the one who will give up on them and chase away the one who will NEVER give up on them).

Never marry a single mother, they are operating under a different level of curse.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by LikeAking: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're giving them tips on how to chase away a man WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON THEM. Wow!

Soon, many who took this advice will storm Shiloh begging to find a man who will never give up on them but none will find them because they have chased the men away.

This is why there are many single mothers in town now (fell for the one who will give up on them and chase away the one who will NEVER give up on them).

Never marry a single mother, they are operating under a different level of curse.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

Oga virginity..
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Gadafii: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
All of these willl not stop you from getting bleeped and dumped, bill a guy 300k, na he adopt you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Fahvvy: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Your first advice is you encouraging women to be shameless beggars and I find that super repulsive undecided...

They could just have easily block the numbers of those randy men on all platforms and in cases where that proves futile they could always give firm no repeatedly undecided...

But no!!
Becoming shameless beggars is the advice you could give to females (sighs) undecided...

Tis well undecided....
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Silentgroper(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fahvvy:
Your first advice is you encouraging women to be shameless beggars and I find that super repulsive undecided...

They could just have easily block the numbers of those randy men on all platforms and in cases where that proves futile they could always give firm no repeatedly undecided...

But no!!
Becoming shameless beggars is the advice you arecould give to females (sighs) undecided...

Tis well undecided....
cheesy

Jiggy .. you're getting worked up for nothing..
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Fahvvy: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
cheesy

Jiggy .. you're getting worked up for nothing..

How so? undecided...
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Perhaps I will adopt your style because there's this dude I really need to get off my neck. I can't upload anything on my WhatsApp status without dude responding with all sort of compliments. I really hate flattering. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Earthstorms(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
cutecommend:

This advice can make some ladies miss good guys.

Many hard working young men can not give a woman 300k because they don't have it.

This your advice is a bad advice.
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Goodlady(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Some men no dey gree o
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by InfinityFabric: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
cutecommend:
It is for responsible ladies, not ladies who are weak and willing
Every lady is weak and willing, just haven't found the right buyer yet.
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Sniper101(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
For guys wey no too get money but yet dem dey always disturb you, tell dem that your birthday is coming up in the next 2weeks
And there's one mini bone straight hair of 65k you need to buy, wear and take pictures to post on Facebook to mark the day
They should assist you with whatever they have and you'll add up what you have and go get the hair grin

From that day onwards
Dudes will stop coming in2 ur DM to pester u.
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Boys and girls matter dey sell sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerian men are just us*less....all of them grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Policy3: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are just us*less....all of them grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin they don use this one like tissue
Acumen cry
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Sixfeetbelle: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Earthstorms:

This advice can make some ladies miss good guys.

Many hard working young men can not give a woman 300k because they don't have it.

This your advice is a bad advice.

That's the whole idea though. We are meant to use this strategy on guys we don't want. Guys we have already decided we want to miss. 😏
Re: Ladies: Some Ways To Stop A Guy From Disturbing You by Karlifate: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
cutecommend:

LMAO! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake / Every One Wats Ur Opinion / Boyfriend Or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.