Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! (49091 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by airminem(f): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
elOnuh007:
Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. It is on this note I bring to you the latest nairaland couple who just got wedded. Please, let's encourage them with some words of prayers. Thank you
Thats great
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by kingsceedon(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
post=102666434:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Married Life.
God bless your home and your union.

So better words dey your dirty heart, I want to see you speak good things about IPOB and ESN some days, because evil and demonic things dey live in your heart
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Deydontknow(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Happy marriage life sir, and may the lord guide u through.. Amen ...
But your suit abi coat resemble saint peter college school uniform cheesy

Guy when you do your own post pics o make we see the one whe you go wear

Gracias

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
A man who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. God bless this union.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Greatpoet(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by airminem(f): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
kingsceedon:

So better words dey your dirty heart, I want to see you speak good things about IPOB and ESN some days, because evil and demonic things dey live in your heart
shocked Com'on thats not a nice way to approach a good lady.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hopefully, it lasts.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by geosegun(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:
I'm beginning to think the only interesting thing about marriage are just the high quality pictures which most say congrats to, other than that, nothing else.

You are absolutely wrong, young man!

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by olaolulazio(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations bro.

Your union is blessed.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Erik12(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy marriage life

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by mmadu5(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. PLEASE LET HER DRIVE YOUR CAMRY SOMETIMES

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Edricson01: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
male full breed boerboel 1year+ available in PH

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Randerl: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
elOnuh007:
Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. It is on this note I bring to you the latest nairaland couple who just got wedded. Please, let's encourage them with some words of prayers. Thank you

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by kingsceedon(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
airminem:
shocked Com'on thats not a nice way to approach a good lady.

Approach kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
While men are trolling, others are finding brides. May your home be planted on the rock that never fails. Congrats to you both

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by shyvicky: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
God when?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by eedimo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
This year for no pass me but my phone never beep.
Congratulations to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mairice125: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Funny enough the so called physical endowments are meant for children.
rawpadgin:
you will know bro. The problem with we guys is we always go for physical endowment

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Lolachef(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations and abeg carry ur eyes comot for street.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by benbarikui: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by tfelicityk(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations to the couple
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by htdot: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
JuanJO:
See as my guy they happy. I just want to be like him someday.

Broda God wey do am for you. Same God go do am for me. Ami
Like in money or woman? My brother if na for the later pray for money first
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mamijoh(f): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Baawaa:

Must you talk grin grin grin grin
I wonder ooh
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by tolaswim: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
May the Good Lord bless your marriage. Congratulates!

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
What were they waiting for since Old news papers
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by airminem(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
kingsceedon:

Approach kee you there
Shut up!!

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Sheriman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
We are expecting triplets for 10 times from you soon
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mairice125: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Do not hate on any woman they are not the cause of this .the reason we have so many jeze ebels is because men lack morality. A moral man will never ever never attract a Jezebel .quote me anywhere
Ayo2004:

The main aim of this platform is to challenge other views since we can't agree on everything
If something is not working for majority of the people,then it should be discarded
Many married Nigerian men will agree that finding a wife has been a burden instead of being a good thing so it is clearly manipulative continue using that quote to deceive them

Anyway,u talk like a smart person,I dobale for u o
U clearly are not like us cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by 1000Capacity: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy for you both

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Svolas(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Rider01(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy married life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.