Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! (49107 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by emmaodet: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Raalsalghul:

It's not in all cases that the wife becomes a good thing.

Let's be guided please.

Hmmmmmmm.......
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by iInjureHerYansh: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why these nairaland girls so always hugly as fvck embarassed
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
acesboy:
ahh! I am from ojaina na. My paternal home is the compound a mosque is located, by your right hand side, while going to ugbetulu.
Juliusmomoh:

Yes am from idah...
Do u know ugbetulu After ojaina ?
ahh! I am from ojaina na. My paternal home is the compound a mosque is located, by your right hand side, while going to ugbetulu.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Juliusmomoh: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
acesboy:
Jesus!!! shocked But you are not at home now.
Do u know ikani ? The in-law of gowon ocheje at ugbetulu
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
acesboy:
yes....I know ikani. He is my classmate at iscc that year. I know one momoh who's his elder brother. Are you the one??My name is Jibrin, Dele younger brother
Juliusmomoh:

Jesus!!! shocked But you are not at home now.
Do u know ikani ? The in-law of gowon ocheje at ugbetulu
yes....I know ikani. He is my classmate at iscc that year. I know one momoh who's his elder brother. Are you the one??My name is Jibrin, Dele younger brother
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Juliusmomoh: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
acesboy:
Yes, my dad is momoh the elder brother of ikani... I know your elder brother Dele who is a funiture. I think he travel after the death of your dad (sorry about dat). My name is julius and am still at ugbetulu. Nice to meet u
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
chillychill:

If ure not good u can't find a good wife na tongue

Good people who ended up with bad wives will never say they found good thing
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by chillychill(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Shile981:

Good people who ended up with bad wives will never say they found good thing

What makes u think dey re "good" undecided
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
chillychill:

What makes u think dey re "good" undecided

The same thing that makes you think people who don't find a good wife aren't good.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by KingDash: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
JuanJO:
See as my guy they happy. I just want to be like him someday.

Broda God wey do am for you. Same God go do am for me. Ami
bros marriage na scam no reason am.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yes, my dad is momoh the elder brother of ikani... I know your elder brother Dele who is a funiture. I think he travel after the death of your dad (sorry about dat). My name is julius and am still at ugbetulu. Nice to meet u
wow! Nice meeting you my brother. I never knew your dad already have a child as old as you are. How long have you been on nairaland?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2021
acesboy:
wow! Nice meeting you my brother. I never knew your dad already have a child as old as you are. How long have you been on nairaland?
KingDash:
bros marriage na scam no reason am.
Juliusmomoh:

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nwachi22(f): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
elOnuh007:

No but nairaland facilitated the move
Oh nice.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Juliusmomoh: 3:32am On Jun 16, 2021
acesboy:
cheesy my dad no be small boy again na. He's almost 50 something now.... I join nairaland in 2020 but i've knew nairaland since 2017.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
acesboy:
okay... That's quite impressive. It's not long you join this forum, but you seems to be popular here. Nice one brother ���
I have been following nairaland since 2013, but became a registered member in the year 2015. How's your uncle, Ikani?
Juliusmomoh:

cheesy my dad no be small boy again na. He's almost 50 something now.... I join nairaland in 2020 but i've knew nairaland since 2017.
okay... That's quite impressive. It's not long you join this forum, but you seems to be popular here. Nice one brother ���
I have been following nairaland since 2013, but became a registered member in the year 2015. How's your uncle, Ikani?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Juliusmomoh: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
acesboy:
But am not that popular na .... My uncle is doing good. He's still at home.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
acesboy:
[/quote][quote author=Juliusmomoh post=102785284]
But am not that popular na .... My uncle is doing good. He's still at home. Ok.. my regards to them. Tell Uncle Ikani, Jibrin is greeting him, His old class mate from ojaina.

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Juliusmomoh: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=acesboy post=102791562][/quote] I've already told him the first day we chat. He says he whould like to have your number
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
acesboy:
ok.. 08126776185
Juliusmomoh:

I've already told him the first day we chat.
He says he whould like to have your number
ok.. 08126776185

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Gestures That Girlfriends Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.