Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? (17663 Views)

Seriously Sick Ada Jesus Taken To Odumeje’s Church To Beg For Forgiveness (watch / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Chai
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by sammysmiles(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
C
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Guest911: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Don’t ever prioritize religion over your health. Nobody told you to do that, no pastor no bible .
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Kylekent59: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Go to hospital if you are sick.
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Florencejames(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Please forget about the fasting and eat
Na who dey alive they fast oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by chatinent: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2021
These pastors be killing their congregants with false beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by richmond500: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2021
U better go drink drug, even TB Joshua die so who u be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by LightUpWithKemi: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Please consider and take your health very seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by tempusfugit: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2021
HAHHAHHAHHAHAH

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by kannex: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2021
There are things you should not ask for oppinion at all because it is crazy to even asked in tge first place Oga u don dey mad you are sick and you are fasting.
First your health is very important my friend threat yourself first before fasting.
If you die will while you are sick na hell u dey go before of your ignorance once u take medicine tge fasting don spoil bro well first before u think of fasting
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by ybalogs(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
You are really very sick. You go tell me whether fasting nah by force
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Plz stop and treat your health first!even God said It if you must fast you must do that with your whole being !so you see part of you is not well and as such you have to be well before embarking on any fast !.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please I need advice on this. I was given fasting and praying which is supposed to end today but yesterday night i was not feeling alright then I visited a doctor who gave me some medications and placed me on drug, I'm suppose to use some this morning but I'm afraid I might spoil my fasting.

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

why would you fast when you are sick. Do you think it makes God answer you quicker or what. i dont get.
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by phemmyfour: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Please I need advice on this. I was given fasting and praying which is supposed to end today but yesterday night i was not feeling alright then I visited a doctor who gave me some medications and placed me on drug, I'm suppose to use some this morning but I'm afraid I might spoil my fasting.

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday
Don't be foolish. You shouldn't be fasting if you're sick.

Hos4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Lama70(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations on your hypocrisy.
A thousand ways to die.
...........in advance!

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by sogud(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

If u die, u n God will settle ur case......u wil tel God weda he advice u or put it in his book dat, whosever dat is sick should fast or cn fast......stop trying God power n miracle if u re sick n u stil embark on fasting.....If anything happen to u, na u do urself

U re sick n u re fasting..dnt b ignorant of sumtins.......God cannot b fooled

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by ProfAmaben(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday
You would just kill yourself for nothing. Let's try to be wise, has fasting ever changed anything on earth? If the fasting was effective, you would have been healthy and wouldn't need a doctor in the first place.

Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Mitishi: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry to say that you are not sick, if you are really sick you will do the right thing.
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Twob: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

If you are a Muslim, u don't need to fast while u are not feeling fine. Break the fast first, take care of ur self and when u are mentally and physically fit, then do the fasting.

Just be truthful and faithful to God, HE knows ur worries already
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Alex08101558404: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
You for ask us whether if you die cos of fasting if it's still relevant.
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
See wetin religious brainwash don cause........ grin

If you like kill yourself, you go receive your fasting rewards, wherever you end up....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Crunchyg2: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday
You are not spoiling any fasting. God is not a man so let's stop looking at him like a man, his ways and our ways are way different. Go ahead take little food and take your drugs. God understands the situation.
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Ivix(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2021
If you're feeling sick and need medication to get better, do not Fast!
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by xtivin(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday
David said only the living can praise the Lord. Pounder on this bro
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by mu2sa2: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Keep fasting and ignore your health - don't worry, when you kapus the fasting will save you from hellfire. Abi no be so?
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Dajuyoung: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Actually, I would have told you to go back to the person that gave you the instruction but the bible says " Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" I'm still young with Christianity but in my own view, fasting is separating yourself from your sinful act. you starving yourself is just a remembrance to tell you your mission so you won't backslide from it. Let's assume you have ulcer and you're told to fast for 7days and at 5day you're about to kick the bucket won't you rethink? Your pastor might not agree with me but in conclusion... Go and eat before you die. He (God) is your creator, He's seen your earth and He will judge accordingly. Peace unto you.

Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Neddyogu(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
The fact that u fell ill during fasting should tell u that the fasting is not working naa.

Religion don tie this guy with steel anchor cable.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Srallens(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

This is absolutely and totally wrong. You can't be attempting to carry on with the fast when your system is not in order. God doesn't use your fasting exercise as a criteria for your blessings. Please take care of your health.... Probably your system is failing because of starvation...

No go kill yourself cos of say somebody tell you to fast... God sees your heart and knows every iota of your inner thought. Eat well, take your medicine. Pray and sleep. Divine intervention in every situation bothering you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Fiscus105(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2021
It reminds me of my church brother of blessed memory, the general fasting in the church that he involved, from there he developed ulcer complications, he died at age 33.

Religion, science , politics or sport arn't supposed to take our common senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Twob:

If you are a Muslim, u don't need to fast while u are not feeling fine. Break the fast first, take care of ur self and when u are mentally and physically fit, then do the fasting.

Just be truthful and faithful to God, HE knows ur worries already
am not a muslim

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by frozen70(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

Your health is bigger than any situation you are fasting for
Break the fast, complete your drugs and continue the fasting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / How Can One Stop Sleeping In Church / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.