Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari (45107 Views)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / 1985 Coup: Mistakes That Led To Overthrow Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by OsuAmaka: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2021
-Osu amaka
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Asgard73: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

The man whose thoughts torment all ipob dead of alive. I don't know why you guys don't focus such amount of energies on your leaders who have mortgaged your futures.... especially Kalu and ikpeazu sharing kerosine and eba

But you said politicians are meant to serve not LORD
BUHARI JUST ACCUSED TINUBU OF TRYING TO LORD APC AS HE DEY LORD OVER YORUBA PEOPLE

YOU SEE NOW YOUVE FORGOTTEN ALL YOUR GIBBERISH ABOUT POLITICIANS TO WORSHIP TINUBU

YORUBA PEOPLE AND TUFACED IDIBIA EH KWA grin

Wetin change Na.. you just Dey provoke grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by yorubarere: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
No institution said if someone uses his money to help the govt, he should be repaid?
There are individuals who donated in giving palliatives to the country, they don't deserve more than a handshake for their benevolence, if someone does anything that is out of the borm, he should be appreciated and not say its normal, philanthropists are not paid back
Those projects are FG projects to start with. And state govts do talk with FG before embarking on such projects for future refunds. Are you saying the FG could have renegade on the agreements had with wike?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by seunmsg(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2021
I think Buhari was the only former head of state that officially condemned the annulment back in 1993 and asked IBB to handover to the winner of the election. So, I am not really surprised he eventually recognized June 12 as democracy day despite the effort of Obasanjo and Jonathan to perpetuate May 29 as democracy day.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by richmond500: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

We declared ban on open grazing to fix this since the federal forces can fish out the bad eggs you are talking about.

What is the FG positions about it? You guess right..

Not all Igbos are ipob but buhari declared war on them.

Ipob are yet to be armed or yet to kill people when buhari tagged them criminal and terrorists organisation.

Talking of double standards for his own people.
stop saying rubbish, Buhari never declared war on Igbo's.
Buhari said people who caused unrest in the country are small to know what civil war looks like, he will speak to them in a language they understand, he was never against Igbo's and his words though were not straight forward but he is ready to declare war on those people and not against igbos

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by richmond500: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Those projects are FG projects to start with. And state govts do talk with FG before embarking on such projects for future refunds. Are you saying the FG could have renegade on the agreements had with wike?
FG never had any written agreement with Wike, show me and I'll accept defeat.

Wike is a man who wants to show people that he is benevolent, he can donate to a burnt market and fix roads, sponsor PDP etc.
Wike is doing all these for his own reasons and PMB appreciated it by giving him back the money.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by yorubarere: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
stop saying rubbish, Buhari never declared war on Igbo's.
Buhari said people who caused unrest in the country are small to know what civil war looks like, he will speak to them in a language they understand, he was never against Igbo's and his words though were not straight forward but he is ready to declare war on those people and not against igbos
Here we are trying to turn it to insults. Go on bro.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by richmond500: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Here we are trying to turn it to insults. Go on bro.
show me the part of my entire comment that is an insult. Lolz,

u no get defence again, u had to play the blame game now?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by yorubarere: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
stop saying rubbish,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by richmond500: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

So stop saying rubbish is now an insult? Hahahahaha.

As usual u want to play the victim role
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2021
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Lalasticlala Front Page
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by APCNGN: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Buhari again…

"If I can defeat an incumbent to become a president, I see nothing bad or wrong in having incumbent govs and lawmakers loosing their seats. It is called election and not selection. In an election one person must win. Whoever wins will have my support. And I want all our looters and bad politicians to start returning all they looted. Insha Allah, by the time I am done with my second term, I must have retired atleast 90% of these old politicians who almost looted Nigeria out of world map. They are the problem with Nigeria... How can someone devote his entire life to politics as his occupation. Take politics out of their lives, they are frustrated and before you say " Jackie" they are wishing you dead. To them politics is a business venture; a quick way of making money but I have come to prove them wrong.

Imagine, some people go as far as borrowing monies in form of loans to invest in politics. This is where we got it wrong. Politics is not a career nor occupation, but a vocation. Elsewhere, those who venture into politics are people who have accomplished in their respective fields of endeavour, not a university graduate who is yet to find his feet. They go into politics to serve the people and return to their primary occupation. They don't go there to enrich themselves. This misconception, we must change. And this why I said my 2nd tenure will be tougher for those corrupt politicians. Nigeria will soon regain her lost glory."

©️ Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

Buhari recently changed Democracy Day from May 29 to June 12 in commemoration of Abiola, following the annulment of the 1993 presidential election he won.

Fani-Kayode, however, commended Buhari for immortalizing Abiola with June 12 democracy day, 35 years later.

This is instructive! No matter what u say or think about Buhari, he did well on this one.”

Buhari recently changed Democracy Day from May 29 to June 12 in commemoration of Abiola, following the annulment of the 1993 presidential election he won.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Sparkle777(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrvitalis:
Not only that he financed abacha to over throw his brother shonikon or whatever his name is hoping he would then hand over to him ...north still played them again

Just as they will play one Lagos agbaya very soon.
Learn, una no gree learn.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by naijadrivablog: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrvitalis:
Not only that he financed abacha to over throw his brother shonikon or whatever his name is hoping he would then hand over to him ...north still played them again

He chose religion over tribe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by AmazingELixir: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin

Buhari did not do it to immortalise Abiola....he is too vindictive and heart hearted for such ....he only did it to secure his second term by appealing to the hearts and minds of Afonjaz .. but little did he know that Afonja mooslems who are no different from boko haram except that they don't carry arms would have still given him the maximum support.

Let us see if he will give the 5percenters abi the dot in a circle people their own May 30th as Biafra heroes day... grin grin

grin grin grin but come ooo Buhari has no respect ooo..a whole ipob " dot in a circle " Buhari be acting like he doesn't know how to talk chai
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by ellizy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
We know, don’t remind us Sir...
Be an ambassador of peace and besides the daughter already apologized on his dads behalf
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
FFK is right.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by naijadrivablog: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
The short fused coke addict on the beat again.

But he praised your master.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by derahhh(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
New Set of iphone 7plus for sale

Clean iphone 7+ available
One 32GB black and another 32GB white.
Only issue is touch ID doesn't work.
BH: black 85% white 76%
iOS 14

Call or WhatsApp
08100544331/08162613753

Both phones are in great condition

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by victorazy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin blow!

Yoruba betraying Yoruba!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Basher8583: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
It seems they are regaining their senses one by one

Good morning fellow Nigerians

Sweetheart... You spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.