Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari (45096 Views)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / 1985 Coup: Mistakes That Led To Overthrow Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
You definitely do not know history. He said it as it was
yorubarere:
Fani kayode don collect money from APC again to sing for them.

Give kayode some foods and some money and he will sing for you ~ Obasanjo

Fani is one of those few Yoruba I hate to share tribal identity with. They are everything wrong with our race.... Including Muric and that yahoo king, oluwo.

But fani is most hypocritical of them all. Speaking from both sides of the mouths is nothing for him as long as it feeds him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
u think Wike would have done the same thing if he was the president?

Did Douye Diri, the governor of Bayelsa state gave back the money to that councillor who fixed bridge with her own allowance.
Nobody tell Wike to fix federal road and he wasn't even expecting to be repaid but PMB paid it back.
How many past presidents has initiated programmes to favour the youths just like PMB is doing? Abeg the man deh try, appreciate something for once

Point of correction,Ameachi actually fixed the roads,GEJ refused to pay him for political reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
olatuns2017:

�����
FESTUS KEYAMO DROPS THE MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS

Who are you calling dictator ?

Ex- President Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, and removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan. Who are you calling “DICTATOR”? BUHARI.

Ex-President Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund.

All these one is long story.

The fact is that Keyamo does not know right or wrong anymore.

He even supported the Twitter ban when he knew it was unconstitutionally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Third class citizen, no BIAFRA for you, no Presidency. You're locked in this zoo forever as monkeys tongue
Asgard73:
grin

God bless IBB.. the very man wey sabi...

Yoruba just hate him for nothing...

Na Sunday freebie be this for Yoruba on Nairaland.

Mention with sense.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Gjmff: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Ustec: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I agree with this man.

Abiola was part of the elite and during one lecture Dangote did in Harvard university, he said, all the elites were involved in sponsoring coups in Nigeria.

The same abiola who they call a hero also benefited from babaginda and past military government, all the contracts he got, how do you think he got it?
But wait o bro,
Is that tinubu behind abacha in the second pix?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by michoim(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Correct thoughts though...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by shegun4sur: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
Even Wike who hates APC, loves Buhari cos even with all the insults, he still gives Wike back the money he used to fix the federal road, despite all the insults from the youths, most of his programmes is still focused on the youths and also signed "not too young bill" to give the youths a sense of belonging.

Buhari no just send ur hatred

Is one man so powerful among 200 million people to be the decider whether to refund money used to fix federal roads??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Can somebody give us a run down on ffk's background, he seem to dislike Abiola more than he does Buhari. There must definitely be a terrible history behind that.

naptu2
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Abubaushe(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode speaks from all sides of the mouth,MKO never funded the coup,Buhari was removed when the interest of the coup planners was being targeted by the Buhari/idiagbon regime,Abiola was part of the 'interest',as of the friends of IBB that cut across the country,by the way,Buhari/idiagbon were not part of the planners!
Be guided.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by otuomasirichi: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
cool cool cool

I've said it that Yoruba men cannot be trusted, they are good at backbiting.

Some group of men reported Nnamdi Kanu to Twitter, which warranted Twitter to delete Nnamdi Kanu Tweets.

We started searching to find out the culprit, fortunately or Unfortunately, Twitter published the names of those that reported Nnamdi Kanu to them, behold they are 4 Yoruba Men.

No Hausa, no Fulani, no Niger Delta or Middle Belt amongst them, they are all Yoruba Men. One of the Men even faulted Twitter for displaying his name.

I keep telling Igbos that Hausa is not their problem, but they will not understand. I hope they understand now.

Igbos can now see Their real problem
cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by egunna(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

These are normal things to do in governance. Don't be too blind to your own rights. Public servants are there to serve not to lord it. But blind followership given to these people by you guys made them to appear as Demi gods who sees themselves doing you favor by opening common public tap.

Emancipate yourself from mental servitude.
bros,this is Nigeria.ppl don come before no do am and nothing happen to them.if this one do am,appreciate am,na person when dey alive dey enjoy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by dataking: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
naijadrivablog:

He chose religion over tribe.

You bigots are really really stupid
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't care who funded who oo. All I know is that some Nigerians were gullible enough to Vote Buhari not only once but twice. I give up

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by jrjfjfj: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
What i need Yorubas to know is that igbos and fulanis always hate the Yoruba leaders that has the interest of the Yorubas at heart ,same with some foolish,demented,betrayal and liberal Yorubas who would always look for how to destroy Good Yoruba leaders ,and how to destroy yorubaland,just like what ffk dad,remi kayode hated awolowo and didnt want him to be president .The generations of fani kayodes are betrayals to the Yoruba cause and they shall be dealt with severely ,same thing those Yoruba liberal did for abiola ,olu falae and now tinubu .And off course igbos and fulanis would love obasanajo because he destroyed yorubaland and useless to the Yoruba nation at large and will always do their biddings .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:

The president no get time to keep malice with people.
Y is Dasuki still in custody despite several court orders that he be released?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by omonnakoda: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
but Fani no lie na.
The president no get time to keep malice with people. I wished to have such a tough skin
Locking up the NSA against court rulings was what?

We often come to some bizarre conclusion or opinion and shut out all glaring evidence that contradicts that view
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by yorubarere: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Temper yes, bigot Capital NO!
Maybe u know another fani kayode. Go read about his insults on buhari and Fulani tribe as a whole
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Evii: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
PMB didn't immortalized Abiola b'cos of the love he had for him and his family BUT he used it as a campaign tool to lured the Yoruba's to buy their votes in 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
It seems they are regaining their senses one by one

Good morning fellow Nigerians

So, what and what did Abiola supply to IBB and his crew that made d coup against buhari a success?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by malvisguy212: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
It seems they are regaining their senses one by one

Good morning fellow Nigerians
that why he is not a zombie , he allow reason to run its cause, unlike you guys who had left reason
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by chaloskyx: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
lol come 2023 we would all come on this platform and list the good things he has done for Nigeria before he leaves
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
Deep inside, u will know that though PMB used to give preference to his closest associates, but the president doesn't see anyone as an enemy, deep inside that tough skin of Buhari, there is a good man that is been suppressed by whatever it is.
Him no get friends, him no get enemy.

A good man with bad intentions grin

Most Nigerians will never know the man Buhari.

I have been supporting him since 2003 when he ran for presidency alongside the intellectual, Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo (Oyi of Oyi), who hailed from my state.

While I must admit that no man is a saint, I make bold to say that Buhari is one of the best of his generation. For me, he is the best president that Nigeria has ever had.

I wonder why this is coming from the hypocritical FFK. I dey always suspect any praise coming from this man o. Abi, PDP don stop to dey pay am?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Sterope(f): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Exactly why I don't understand the big deal about Abiola or June 12.

He probably might have been a good administrator but forgive me I can't trust a man with multiple wives, mistresses and children.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Onepeople: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
jrjfjfj:
What i need Yorubas to know is that igbos and fulanis always hate the Yoruba leaders that has the interest of the Yorubas at heart ,same with some foolish,demented,betrayal and liberal Yorubas who would always look for how to destroy Good Yoruba leaders ,and how to destroy yorubaland,just like what ffk dad,remi kayode hated awolowo and didnt want him to be president .The generations of fani kayodes are betrayals to the Yoruba cause and they shall be dealt with severely ,same thing those Yoruba liberal did for abiola ,olu falae and now tinubu .And off course igbos and fulanis would love obasanajo because he destroyed yorubaland and useless to the Yoruba nation at large and will always do their biddings .
can you mention one igboman yurobas have ever supported politically or otherwise? You guy's have history of blaming igboman for not supporting you guy's for anything, you guy's ever supported an igboman in Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by ruffDiamond: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm Yoruba, and this isn't the first time I'm saying this ,I never celebrate Abiola and never will angry Fela called both Obasanjo and Abiola thieves ,(0le Meji) and i believe 100%,but we rather ignore that,why do we like celebrating criminal, why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Alhaamade(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
It's a pity
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by DonCandido(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:
Fani kayode don collect money from APC again to sing for them.

Give kayode some foods and some money and he will sing for you ~ Obasanjo

Fani is one of those few Yoruba I hate to share tribal identity with. They are everything wrong with our race.... Including Muric and that yahoo king, oluwo.

But fani is most hypocritical of them all. Speaking from both sides of the mouths is nothing for him as long as it feeds him.

If you know, you know.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by DonCandido(f): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

These are normal things to do in governance. Don't be too blind to your own rights. Public servants are there to serve not to lord it. But blind followership given to these people by you guys made them to appear as Demi gods who sees themselves doing you favor by opening common public tap.

Emancipate yourself from mental servitude.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Onepeople: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
The short fused coke addict on the beat again.

this one pain this bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.