Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari (45087 Views)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / 1985 Coup: Mistakes That Led To Overthrow Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by xheyii: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
FFK..the mercenary to d current highest bidder..his services and voice are always for sale
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by adecz: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
❌How do you "fund" a coup
in the Nigeria of 1985?

❌It was a palace coup in which
no gun was fired.

FFK just likes opening his big mouth
when he forgets to take his prescription
drugs.���
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Walkee: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:
Fani kayode don collect money from APC again to sing for them.

Give kayode some foods and some money and he will sing for you ~ Obasanjo

Fani is one of those few Yoruba I hate to share tribal identity with. They are everything wrong with our race.... Including Muric and that yahoo king, oluwo.

But fani is most hypocritical of them all. Speaking from both sides of the mouths is nothing for him as long as it feeds him.
but is he right or wrong on this particular issue?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Perfectbeing(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
I believe if Buhari was a president when he wasn't this old and senile he'd wouldn't have been this bad..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

That is what I am saying. We the people made these politicians greater than our institutions and us. These things you are talking about is normal thus unworthy of praise whatsoever.

Politicians are there to serve not lord
I don't usually quote people here because all they know is insult but I decided to quote u because I follow ur comment here and u make your point without insult. Praising someone that did well is a way of saying thank you. Despite is our right to receive those things from we have people who was given the same opportunity but they refuse to give back to the community.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Perfectbeing(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

We declared ban on open grazing to fix this since the federal forces can't fish out the bad eggs you are talking about.

What is the FG positions about it? You guess right..

Not all Igbos are ipob but buhari declared war on them.

Ipob are yet to be armed or yet to kill people when buhari tagged them criminal and terrorists organisation.

Talking of double standards for his own people.
Buhari declared war on those people causing mayhem in the S.E not the whole S.E.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Which Twitter is he twitting from?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sterope:
Exactly why I don't understand the big deal about Abiola or June 12.

He probably might have been a good administrator but forgive me I can't trust a man with multiple wives, mistresses and children.

grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
Even Wike who hates APC, loves Buhari cos even with all the insults, he still gives Wike back the money he used to fix the federal road, despite all the insults from the youths, most of his programmes is still focused on the youths and also signed "not too young bill" to give the youths a sense of belonging.

Buhari no just send ur hatred
What about the herdsmen rampage and apathy?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by kinokano(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
otuomasirichi:
cool cool cool

I've said it that Yoruba men cannot be trusted, they are good at backbiting.

Some group of men reported Nnamdi Kanu to Twitter, which warranted Twitter to delete Nnamdi Kanu Tweets.

We started searching to find out the culprit, fortunately or Unfortunately, Twitter published the names of those that reported Nnamdi Kanu to them, behold they are 4 Yoruba Men.

No Hausa, no Fulani, no Niger Delta or Middle Belt amongst them, they are all Yoruba Men. One of the Men even faulted Twitter for displaying his name.

I keep telling Igbos that Hausa is not their problem, but they will not understand. I hope they understand now.

Igbos can now see Their real problem
cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Yankee101: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Drug money basically

That was the general idea back then
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by SmellingAnus(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
u think Wike would have done the same thing if he was the president?

Did Douye Diri, the governor of Bayelsa state gave back the money to that councillor who fixed bridge with her own allowance.
Nobody tell Wike to fix federal road and he wasn't even expecting to be repaid but PMB paid it back.
How many past presidents has initiated programmes to favour the youths just like PMB is doing? Abeg the man deh try, appreciate something for once
It was Ameachi that carried out the project and GEJ refused to refund... But Ameachi as a Minister worked for the refund of the money as was confirmed by Fashola when he came to commission project in Rivers State...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Misterone: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Buhari made that June 12 to bribe us (we Yorubas). But we won't stop asking for good leadership from the govt for all.

Provide security and declare herdsmen terrorists group if they don't stop attacking indigenous communities. Their attacks is directly responsible for the rising of food prices in the markets. They made the farm unsafe for our farmers.

If Buhari can address this, I can assure you all these agitations will be greatly reduced.
@the bolded! So na only yoruba People Vote for Abiola? Even Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano state and lost to NRC in Lagos where Otedola was governor then. Guy use that thing you call brain small na! Everything should not be about Ethnic Stupidity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Jostoman: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
It seems they are regaining their senses one by one

Good morning fellow Nigerians
FFK will tell you when you are doing well and he will also let you know when you are not doing well and that's what differentiate PDP member from APC member.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by J2381: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
This man is really a political prostitute. Chai!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Bifwoli: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
xtocom:
Is ok! But I'm just thinking we need someone like Mko to do the needful now that Nigeria is almost a fail state.

You did it in 1985 and removed Buhari.

What's stopping you doing it again in 2021 since clearly the country is in a mess?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Greatpoet(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Dspsalvate: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
I can't really proof this assertion but it appeared to me that almost all the coup and other factors that toppled governments (be it military or civilian )in the history of this great nation was almost a products of evil (motive). I sometimes found myself sympathising with Gideon, but if you study history very well, you'll still find out even his own Case was not with good intentions.
But the pathetic bend to all this is that had they gotten it right then, it'll have been a different story us here and now....... But as it is today, we're still struggling to fix that which they either didn't fix or they might have fix it wrongly.
The Abiola tragedy must not be seen as karma to what he did in the past
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by just2endowed: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Buhari made that June 12 to bribe us (we Yorubas). But we won't stop asking for good leadership from the govt for all.

Provide security and declare herdsmen terrorists group if they don't stop attacking indigenous communities. Their attacks is directly responsible for the rising of food prices in the markets. They made the farm unsafe for our farmers.

If Buhari can address this, I can assure you all these agitations will be greatly reduced.

Unfortunately, buhari doesnt believe in this fallacy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Something wey be calm-down strategy to score more terrorist goals.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Unchecked: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
No institution said if someone uses his money to help the govt, he should be repaid.
There are individuals who donated in giving palliatives to the country, they don't deserve more than a handshake for their benevolence, if someone does anything that is out of the borm, he should be appreciated and not say its normal, philanthropists are not paid back

Which projects are you talking about, the ones ex governor Rotimi Amaechi did with state funds that federal government later reimbursed the state or do you mean something else?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by OmoManU: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
First it was Reno Omokri now Fani Kayode, it's like even Buhari's enemies are coming to terms with him and agreeing he's not a bad guy after all
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by RichBoy247: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrvitalis:
Not only that he financed abacha to over throw his brother shonikon or whatever his name is hoping he would then hand over to him ...north still played them again

Are you still typing from the psychiatric hospital?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by yorubarere: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

I don't usually quote people here because all they know is insult but I decided to quote u because I follow ur comment here and u make your point without insult. Praising someone that did well is a way of saying thank you. Despite is our right to receive those things from we have people who was given the same opportunity but they refuse to give back to the community.
You do have a valid point as well. Praising is a form of encouragement to do better.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Fani is one of those few Yoruba I hate to share tribal identity with. They are everything wrong with our race.... Including Muric and that yahoo king, oluwo.

But fani is most hypocritical of them all. Speaking from both sides of the mouths is nothing for him as long as it feeds him.
how much did you collect from ipob and PDP? Some of you are so foolish that even your 10th generation will still have enough foolishness to share.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Sunday2021: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Asgard73:

You be IPOB T
Iboman cheesy
don't mind the ipob terrorist, who is ashamed to acknowledge that he is among the children of hate.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Sunday2021: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
u think Wike would have done the same thing if he was the president?

Did Douye Diri, the governor of Bayelsa state gave back the money to that councillor who fixed bridge with her own allowance.
Nobody tell Wike to fix federal road and he wasn't even expecting to be repaid but PMB paid it back.
How many past presidents has initiated programmes to favour the youths just like PMB is doing? Abeg the man deh try, appreciate something for once
the federal road was not even done by Wike, it was done during Amaechi tenure. Gej refused to pay Rivers state the money because of the fight they have with Amaechi, but Buhari whom they call all kinds of names decided to give back that money to wike.
God bless Buhari, those that hate you will surely be consumed by their hatred.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by princewarri1985: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/13/june-12-mko-abiola-funded-1985-coup-that-removed-buhari-fani-kayode-alleges
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME SHUT THIS MAN UP FOR ME, AND THIS MAN ALSO NEED TO CHANGE HIS WEED DEALER
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by unmask: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
Deep inside, u will know that though PMB used to give preference to his closest associates, but the president doesn't see anyone as an enemy, deep inside that tough skin of Buhari, there is a good man that is been suppressed by whatever it is.
Him no get friends, him no get enemy.

A good man with bad intentions grin
lol....this one off me....good man with bad intentions grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Gambit23: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

But hes not singling for buhari
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari by Sunday2021: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:

We declared ban on open grazing to fix this since the federal forces can't fish out the bad eggs you are talking about.

What is the FG positions about it? You guess right..

Not all Igbos are ipob but buhari declared war on them.

Ipob are yet to be armed or yet to kill people when buhari tagged them criminal and terrorists organisation.

Talking of double standards for his own people.
banning of open grazing without the constitutional backing is foolishness. The southern governors should use the constitution amendment to remove that clouse that gave every Nigerian freedom of movement through out the country before banning open grazing. You don't have any right to stop Nigerians from moving from north to south until you amend the constitution.
Infact the southern governors were just speaking emotionally without considering the constitutional implications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.