Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” (55101 Views)

Bbnaija Wathoni & Denrele Dating Opens Up As They Dress Up For Party (video) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Frales6(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Wetin dey worry this one na?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by nairavsdollars(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Gay
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2021
He is a mistake himself
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Cokahot: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Aerial detergent is terrible.
However fuc k u homo
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by pickatyouu: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Jesus.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Okay we have heard you.....next story please
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by adedehinbo(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Disgrace child, surely he is hiv positive

2 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by zomoears(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

Of course, he will be one crazy dad to his children with zero dull moments.

My personal inferences, by the way.

Psycho analyst…

5 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Blackdisciple(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Ahh..!
Dating a man

Is he gay?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by SocialJustice: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Courageous man being a freak for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
They are afraid gays is going to knack their ynash the way they do to women. Una never start to hate..
But women love the knacking na
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Belial06: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2021
WinterMinter:
I'm no fan of gays,even thougg I've been tagged one

Fãg
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by seunmohmoh(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Yeye news.

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by bambellakayode0: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
He's lost and couldn't find his way. Probably he needs help.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by lexy2014: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
They are afraid gays is going to knack their ynash the way they do to women. Una never start to hate..

Is that how ur yansh is knacked?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by ogwuche4u(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Madness... Mad man
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Sholaco: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
DarlingtonC:
What are you? Man or woman?
must be partner in gay grin
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by phemmyfour: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Judging from the comments above, you all got a problem with yourself not with gays..
Yours is worse. You are neither A not B
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2021
wale377:
Media personality, Denrele edun has made it clear that dating a man was one of the biggest mistakes of his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFGNsKlOxc

Also spoke about being heartbroken while he was in a relationship, saying that he also had a lot of male attention too that let him give it a try which didn’t turn out well for the media personality
He also spoke about his family members disturbing him to marry

so this one want to trend too after bob risky na this one this monday
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by DonKharly(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Who dey give this guy audience sef undecided
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Dorty cappings, fadigah, abobi die it angry
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by geesilver(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Charlie boy comes mind

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by BanevsJoker(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Gaynrele and Denola Gay.
A match made in hell.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by karkel(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Compose manure
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by RobbStark(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2021
And this makes front page.

Our darling Nland has gone

Shakes head
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by IceTrice01: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2021
wale377:
Media personality, Denrele edun has made it clear that dating a man was one of the biggest mistakes of his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFGNsKlOxc

Also spoke about being heartbroken while he was in a relationship, saying that he also had a lot of male attention too that let him give it a try which didn’t turn out well for the media personality
He also spoke about his family members disturbing him to marry

Bobrisky them senior daddy
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Skillsnigeria: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Eillyeillz(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

Of course, he will be one crazy dad to his children with zero dull moments.

My personal inferences, by the way.

Not far from the true if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Ryda:
Gaynrele angry

Stylishly justifying why he's gay and wants a new man.

Tueh!

grin grin grin you are not a nice sombori at all sir grin grin visit FreeStuffsNG for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Feggie3: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2021
ambu2:
Thank God you realised it was a big mistake. Dude get yourself a gorgeous figure-8 woman, work on her and let your manliness flourish.
. To behave manly should not be forced nor studied. Let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ikechukwu726: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna At AMVCA 2018 / Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.