Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” (55045 Views)

Bbnaija Wathoni & Denrele Dating Opens Up As They Dress Up For Party (video) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by NairaMaster1(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Judging from the comments above, you all got a problem with yourself not with gays..

Are you a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
They are afraid gays is going to knack their ynash the way they do to women. Una never start to hate..

Don't go to men that knack you. Go to men that make love to you.

Knacking will make you so wide and weird.

You are highly loved babe.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are one of them!
lol... People sexual preference has never been a problem to me... What matters is what you are inside and how you can be to the community at large... DO YOU KNOW THAT LEONARDO DA VINCI WAS GAY.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Kerry111: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Is He From The Circle or The Dot?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Okay... I see he is trying to rebrand himself. First he tells us about how his mum walked on on him boinking a girl, now he is telling us that he once dated a guy but is essentially straight.

Noted.

Denrele ke koshi danu. We all know you're gay but you are trying to return to the limelight. Shior

3 Likes

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Sleekfingers: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2021
wale377:
Media personality, Denrele edun has made it clear that dating a man was one of the biggest mistakes of his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFGNsKlOxc

Also spoke about being heartbroken while he was in a relationship, saying that he also had a lot of male attention too that let him give it a try which didn’t turn out well for the media personality
He also spoke about his family members disturbing him to marry

derele life is too short....do wetin go make you happy......

ignore all those idiots calling names........
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ekez(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Okhuadams:
why would you call him an idiot he is not an idiot but a very IDIOTIC FELLOW
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ekez(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Okhuadams:
why would you call him an idiot he is not an idiot but a very IDIOTIC FELLOW
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
You be mumu, BIG MUMU!
Doradorwa:
I don't have any problem with homosexuals.... I'm cool with them.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
HQofGilhem:
The only way to be saved and avoid mistakes of this world is by believing in Jesus Christ the Son of God and seeking His heavenly kingdom.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.

thunder fire you and your jesus there.......wetin concern your jesus with the post.......?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by ransomed: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Denrele has been displaying madness from his days at Kidivision 101.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Why should any reasonable man leave sweet, thick and yummy pussy and go for yansh with smelly shit that is not wiped well undecided

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by izubext007: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
wale377:
Media personality, Denrele edun has made it clear that dating a man was one of the biggest mistakes of his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFGNsKlOxc

Also spoke about being heartbroken while he was in a relationship, saying that he also had a lot of male attention too that let him give it a try which didn’t turn out well for the media personality
He also spoke about his family members disturbing him to marry
[/s]

How proud is the parents of this guy or gay?

But let's be realistic , most people condem these act of derele and bobrisky in the public but like and practice it in the secret.

I say NO to GAY life

No to LESBIANS

And YES to MAN and WOMAN.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
IntersexSherry:
Judging from the comments above, you all got a problem with yourself not with gays..
[/s]

Compound fool
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by HRMK: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
NONENTITY!!!
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm homophobic
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ogbodo57: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
see below
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by atilla(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
D onlyvway I'll believe this is if the mistake happened when he was 12 years old. Denrele has been dating men for a long time
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

Of course, he will be one crazy dad to his children with zero dull moments.

My personal inferences, by the way.

You’re right. He reminds me of area fada
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why can't his 'wife' be a fan of his?

Charlie boy is doing very well as himself and as a husband and a father.
Many men that are NOT gay have broken families upandan and are a disgrace to their families and communities.

I believe in whatever floats everybody's boat. After all the Bible does say....."Judge not, so that thou shall not be judged".
faceland:

His wife should be a fan of his? What talent does he have?
A presenter that intentionally act crazy. Imagine how crazy that woman would be to be fan of manic episode

Just make some money and find a dependent just like every other man. He might even find someone that is okay with him having his closet gay affairs just as long as the lifestyle can pay the bills.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Then you need therapy. Though your confession shows you might be ready to work on that.
Because if you don't, you will only be hurting yourself and limiting the quality of your life.

LGBTQ is here to stay bruv!
EmmanuelScott1:
I'm homophobic
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by LordGuru1: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
bunto:
Then you need therapy. Though your confession shows you might be ready to work on that.
Because if you don't, you will only be hurting yourself and limiting the quality of your life.

LGBTQ is here to stay bruv!

Hurting my self, lmaooo
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Mortiple(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
IS HE RELATED TO BOBRISKY AND BISI ALIMI
They are not related just that they are from a particular tribe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ayobami7(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Bestman66: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
There is a joy in heaven over a sinner that repented.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Seun360(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
ambu2:
Thank God you realised it was a big mistake. Dude get yourself a gorgeous figure-8 woman, work on her and let your manliness flourish.

Denrele saw him once at Circa Non Peril in Lekki with a lady with heavy backside.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Aboks(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who is this ass wipe
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by FREEMADNESS: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
DarlingtonC:
What are you? Man or woman?

He's a she
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Joystark(f): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

I think this is the best comment I've read in a while.
You're very correct.

Case in point... Charlie Boy and his wife.
Not totally similar, but I hope you get it.

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by iswallker(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
So many psychopaths on Nairaland like the guy talking about fan-wife and lover-wife

undecided undecided
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

lets applaud this man. He is the only person on this thread that made the most sensible and truthful comment. This is wisdom talking, not all these area boys that crept out of nowhere commenting on a thread they know nothing about..
Sometimes this is how people get blessing, when you use your wisdom on platform like this, you attract attention..
People who come here to hate and abuse others, just showing the world the lack of home training you have..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / (Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.