Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. (4935 Views)

What Did You Hear About Akwa Ibom Girls? Watch This TWERK Video Find Out (photos / I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Dingbat try and be calming down.you need to apologise to me for trying to spoil the mind of my fiance to be.
lmao..me hector..for this obodo nairaland, i should apologize to you.. Look at these small nwatakiri wey never baff..u no get respect for elders abi..

Abi you want make i curse you wey be say yoi go dey urinate for bed like that op wey dey cry say she dey piss for bed.. Behave yaself for this forum o

1 Like

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
lmao..me hector..for this obodo nairaland, i should apologize to you.. Look at these small nwatakiri wey never baff..u no get respect for elders abi..

Abi you want make i curse you wey be say yoi go dey urinate for bed like that op wey dey cry say she dey piss for bed.. Behave yaself for this forum o
Hector,how much do you need.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Nicklaus619(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
In this life, try and date or marry a calabar girl.i dated one for almost 3 years, very loyal and industrious.

How to win a calabar girl for life.

Fvck the hell outa her and she will forever be loyal to you grin, she never asked me for money for anything, then she was working though and on top that anytime she's coming to spend weekend in my house, she will buy ingredient and prepare stew plus two other kind of soup and stock them in my fridge, she hate it when I eat out.

She currently doing her masters in Canada, fun part is babe still call me on daily, she came back last year with her now fiance, she stayed in my house at that time and told her fiance that shes attending a conference here in Abuja, the dude was in lagos waiting for the whole 6 days for her while she's here in my house in Abuja grin I fear who no fear women cheesy

we fvcked on a daily for 6 days until she went back, it's a guy sponsoring her studies now oh, but babe can't get enough of me, the night I drove her to the airport, babe cried all day as she's leaving say she don't want to leave, I had to pet and begged her before she finally agreed, grin Very sweet girl kiss
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Hector,how much do you need.
that money wey alhaji don dey dash you wey dey make you get mind, i go burn am for your front...
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Babe my money is very tall too and I have lots of them stashed away.lets get married fast fast.

If u rush into marriage, you will still rush out of it......
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Noblefreeman:
You Don’t need an akwa ibom woman, you need an ibo lady. We got it all. beauty, cooking skills, charm too.

Where are they?
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

If u rush into marriage, you will still rush out of it......
Old adage.
Let's get married joor.pls hope you have 6packs?
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:
In this life, try and date or marry a calabar girl.i dated one for almost 3 years, very loyal and industrious.

Fvck the hell outa her and she will forever be loyal to you grin, she never asked me for money for anything, then she was working though and on top that anytime she's coming to spend weekend in my house, she will buy ingredient and prepare stew plus two other kind of soup and stock them in my fridge, she hate it when I eat out.

She currently doing her masters in Canada, fun part is babe still call me on daily, she came back last year and we fvcked on a daily for 6 days until she went back, it's a guy sponsoring her studies now oh, but babe can't get enough of me. Very sweet girl kiss
The way angel Gab go dey look u from heaven now

2 Likes

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

She currently doing her masters in Canada, fun part is babe still call me on daily, she came back last year and we fvcked on a daily for 6 days until she went back, it's a guy sponsoring her studies now oh, but babe can't get enough of me. Very sweet girl kiss
For your mind... you're van diesel.

1 Like

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Old adage.
Let's get married joor.pls hope you have 6packs?

6 cars or 6 packs, which do you prefer
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

For your mind... you're van diesel.

Even better grin,
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

6 cars or 6 packs, which do you prefer
6 packs doused with correct ororo.
Cutehector hope you ve 6packs too
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Even better grin,
For your mind
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

this smallie sef.. If i catch you for street, na cane i go take flog you..
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

For your mind

I don't believe in yammering, action is louder wink
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Why are you mentioning cutehector here now, and which brand of ororo do you want
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Una go soon derail this thread now

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
this smallie sef.. If i catch you for street, na cane i go take flog you..
Hector show me some respect,don't forget that my money is taller than you.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:
Una go soon derail this thread now
Baby,it's cutehector that's trying to derail the thread.hes trying to confuse our love.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

Why are you mentioning cutehector here now, and which brand of ororo do you want
Kulikuli
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Hector show me some respect,don't forget that my money is taller than you.
risenjoe abeg carry your babe make two of una go chyke unaselves..she no follow for my league.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
risenjoe abeg carry your babe make two of una go chyke unaselves..she no follow for my league.
Hector!okay Sha,eget why.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Hector!okay Sha,eget why.
Ehen na.. You get money before?
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:

Hector, all of us from here hereby dash you this babe caaz, as we don't know what to make of her

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Baby,it's cutehector that's trying to derail the thread.hes trying to confuse our love.

To before warned

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

Hector, all of us from here hereby dash you this babe caaz, as we don't know what to make of her
na me dey dash you. 90percent of nl babes no get money.. I fit bet. The rest 10 are in business to business section. Truss me.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
na me dey dash you. 90percent of nl babes no get money.. I fit bet. The rest 10 are in business to business section. Truss me.
Dis one fit be a man with big hairy balls

Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

Dis one fit be a man with big hairy balls
swears.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
Bronze digger.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Caaz: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Anyways guys,thanks for making my day Joe and Hector I was really catching cruise with you guys.
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by RisenJoe(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Bronze digger.
Oya drop ur pics make we see
Re: Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Caaz:

Bronze digger.
at least na bronze i dey dig.. You wey get chalk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Help, Lil Dicky Issue ( Pics Attached) / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online / Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.