Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (27378 Views)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by wwwihy: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
For every 12, there is a Judas.

Igbo people, one of your Judas has spoken.
After all GEJ did all roads in South East

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by topboss: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
NGIGE IS SPEAKING FOR HIMSELF AS A BENEFACTOR OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT.

BUHARI MADE HIM A MINISTER.

HE SHOULD ALLOW THE IGBO PEOPLE TO ALSO SPEAK FOR THEIR COLLECTIVE.

THIS ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, ELSE, WE WILL FLOG NGIGE NAKED AT THE MARKET SQUARE.

HE IS NOT BIGGER THAN THE COLLECTIVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Skyfornia(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Efulefu spotted
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Mastakija(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
The Desmond elliot of the south east grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by topboss: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mastakija:
The Desmond elliot of the south east grin

ONCE THEY AND THEIR FAMILY ARE CHOPPING, EVERYBODY ELSE CAN GO AND DIE.

TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLITHIEVIANS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:
True talk.
Mazi BUHARI has done in 6 years what PDP Couldn't do in the EAST for 16 years. We Igbo's hold President Buhari in high esteem. We see him as our Messiah.
cheesy

Thunder kee u dere, you and who nonsense
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by PoloG: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dot people

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by heniford2: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderful lies
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ngige...

1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by nonyene: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Are my eye deceiving me?
336 billion naira for construction of second niger bridge sh
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by RichBoy247: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Not surprised. Among every group of people, you will always find betrayers and traitors, and they always die miserably. This short idiot is one of the betrayers of Southern Nigeria.

We have backstabbing idiots, betrayers and traitors like the short nincompoop among we Yorubas also, so I am not surprised about this flat headed traitor including Orji Uzor Kalu, Nzodima Hopeless, Rauf Aregbesola, Remi Tinubu, e.t.c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by 042rebel: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ngige did not lie about the projects.
With regards to infrastructure, Buhari has done what no other president has done in the southeast in recent times.
However, the current state of insecurity in the land seems to have taken all the glory away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by unmask: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

DAILYPOST
my stand regarding marginalisation of not just Igbos but other tribes is that we always lose sight of important stuffs.

If marginalisation is defined by my tribes man not being in a position of power in the government, I don't care.

However if marginalisation is that the central government is disproportionately building infrastructure around the country thereby stifling growth, then therein lies the problem.

I think people need to start understanding the difference. the first scenario is a political problem. Allow politicians solve their problems.

The second scenario is what will determine the growth of any region.

When marginalisation is not having your tribesmen in public office, you are fighting for one or two men who will end up on the side of government at the end of the day

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Taye4j: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chai, Igbos don suffer !

Henceforth, if any Igbo man or woman shout marginalisation again, na thunder go fire the person.

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by sugarfrank(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mumu man. Ass licking idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by PStacks(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
I should think what the United Kingdom tried to achieve by the Amalgamation of the then Northern and Southern Protectorate was a United States of Nigeria Where you have the Hausa/Fulani, Yorubas and Igbos live together under one Colony like you have Ireland, Scotland and England combine to have a United Kingdom.

What Britain didnt realise however should be that, While Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England share a lot of similarities in Culture, Religion, Social Political Orientations, That isnt the Case with Nigeria.

The Intent from the Colonial Masters might have been devoid of any Malice or Bias but as it stands today, its proven to be an experiment that has back fired, has not worked and will not Work.

Nigerians Must Re-Negotiate this Forced Union.

Nothing Shameful in divorce. If it is not working. It just isnt working.

The Dot in the Circle can decide to be independent of the Circle.

The Circle does not necessarily have to be responsible for the dot especially if the dot has come pd age and decides for Independence.

A Union should not be by force.

A union must arise from mutual agreements, Fairness, Equity, Equality where no member of the union is disgruntled.

Under Estimating the Dot in a Circle could be catastrophic in the long run.

Nigeria can be renegotiated without blood let.

Let people of same culture, Traditions, Beliefs and Language aggregate themselves and live in Peace.

Beating drums of war does not orgor well for no party.

War is Expensive.
War is Hard.
War is difficult.

Instability, Poverty, Hunger, Disease, Famine are consequences of War still add on top of that Indemnity.

Instead of positioning for elections in 2023, A Referendum should be topic of discussion.

Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is definition of insanity.

We keep having elections every election circle and it keeps getting worse.

Nigeria has degenerated so badly not even a Credible and Successful Election can fix it not to talk of Our Crookish Politicians already rooting and scheming to Rig and Continue Business as usual.

Nigeria Can be Renegotiated.

Concerned Citizen..

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Thinkfree(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
DropsMic:
Hmm
i need one of the shirts
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by sameks08(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
stupid folks you can imaging someone who doesn't have 2 rooms in his village or even know the road to his village is claiming Eze ndi Igbo hear and dia may God save una

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by NostalgicMan: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Down here in the east, we are blessed with terrible politicians in disguise of leaders. What do you expect from APC stooge? Even the west acknowledge the Igbo marginalization, but these cowards would do anything to appease the fulani hegemony...

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike, Enugu. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by preciousmetals: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Look at bear like he goat, Anu ohia

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Hushmoni: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
No single railway in south East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by coscj(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
As for federal roads in the east, buhari has really tried. I can attest to that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by chaloskyx: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbo o yoruba o hausa o all of you are backwards and have nothing to offer even your west African neighbours talk less of the world as Nigeria stands we would always be a complaining backwards people
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by calcal: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ghana must go is working again.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Piggyyeaster1: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
People in a dot will chop you raw

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by GeneralPula: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
People can say that we are not honoured with appointments of Inspector General of Police, Chief of Army staff and Secretary to the Federal Government (SGF). These are positions we have enjoyed before in the Nigerian Federation. We had two Inspectors General of Police (IGP), Ogbonnaya Onovo and Mike Okiro. We had an SGF, Senator Pius Anyim. We had four Senate Presidents. Twice we produced Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker, Ike Ekweremadu and Emeka Ihedioha. They were in charge of federal budgets for eight years from 2007 to 2015. That is the rule in the National Assembly.

Flatinoz have drank kanu’s urine and they’ve forgotten so fast..

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by samwillyco1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
See them
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Wordoftruth: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
A fool has spoken clap for him if u are a fool too.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by discusant: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
There were Jews who were hired by the Nazis during the Holocaust time. The job of the hired Jews was to guard the Nazi gas chambers where Jews were kept captive so that none of the Jews would escape death from the Nazi gas chambers.

Ngige is like one of the those Jewish guards.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by UnimkeAk(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
I guess, Ngige has collected the baton. You are now free, Desmond Elliot.

Such a failed government.
But these are not lies, we call see the projects
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Uniquisite: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Are my eye deceiving me?

336 billion naira for construction of second niger bridge shockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law / “i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.