Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (27346 Views)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
moshino:

You disown your tribe, to claim Ibo tribe. Please tell, why?

Mazi BUHARI has done better than Nnandi Kanu and Ojukwu. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Kuginzi: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
We don't take anybody's comment about the Southeast serious except that of our LEADER MAAZI NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Kuginzi: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmm!!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Feggie3: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amah70:
I remember in 2006 or so when then governor Ngige was rooting for Njaba as a sixth state between Imo and Anambra states in the southeast area. Has Buhari government created the merited 6th state in the southeast?
If Igbos are not marginalized in Nigeria, why then was Ngige rooting for a 6th state in the Southeast when he was governor?

Oga u are going too far! Have you asked your Governor what he did with the huge bail out fund Buhari gave to him?

Rochas that year flew his outside the country as supervised by his sister Ogechi. Ndi oshi.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:
I'm Chinedu from Abia. I'll name my Son after Buhari. cheesy

I fit fight anybody wey insult Mazi Buhari.

Efulefu slave, shut up...
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Igbos have problem and a big one for that matter. But they are too comfortable and perhaps rich enough to identify their problem.
No.1 they don't know how to play national politics.
2ndly, they're too lousy.

When I saw the way the southwest achieve their Amotekun with ease, I felt so motivated by their intelligence.

Igbos need to be schooled in the art of struggle. No be everything be gragra nah.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by justy15: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Another efulefu sighted, useless politicians who is after their pocket.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Multiplier7(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
042rebel:
Ngige did not lie about the projects.
With regards to infrastructure, Buhari has done what no other president has done in the southeast in recent times.
However, the current state of insecurity in the land seems to have taken all the glory away.
Honestly, Ngige said the exact truth. I have witnessed the Enugu- Umuahia-Port Harcourt road though still ongoing but I enjoyed the smooth roads.

Then Enugu -Onitsha one lane done remaining one lane.

Then Enugu -Abakaliki is top notch now but I don't know about Abakaliki -Cameroun. It will sweet me when it is completed.

The truth is that APC has done so much, far more than what PDP has done throughout Nigeria's oil days.

Kudos to APC government.

The Abakaliki - Cameroon highway should be hastened cos it will help boost the Ebonyi State International Airport when finally completed.

The only problem of this present administration is only on Security and High inflation. But then no one is perfect. I give Buhari a pass mark. He's trying his best honestly.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Chuka200: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Commentor:
Igbos want more than they deserve.

They love to paint other tribes as a monolith such as categorising Nupe as Hausa, Igbira as notherner even Bini as Yoruba.

All these groups and more require representation especially if they've been supportive of a democratically elected government.

Hahhaahahahahhahahaha “Comentor” who give you this name..are u okay at all??abeg I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Kingrefreshed: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

DAILYPOST

Remember you will come back for New Yam festival ooo.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by SpringofLife: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Of course coming from someone who is directly looting from his position for personal use.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
DropsMic:
Hmm
I like
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE YOU IMPOSTOR!!!

Biko, hapum aka.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by celeiyke: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
But what do you expect Ngige to say? To disparage his boss?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Thunder kee u dere, you and who nonsense

If you come my area for Aba come talk weting you talk so, if you reach your house in one peace, call me bascard. Nobody insult Buhari for my area, we IGBO go castrate the person. grin grin grin

Buhari is the Messiah we IGBO'S have been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Olatomiwami(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jackson105:
Hausa-fulani slave has spoken.

All the south East governors and most politician in the East are Hausa-fulani slaves.

It take the boldness of Akeredolu to link the killings in the East to DSS, while their useless coward governors can not talk.

Herdsmen will kill people in Enugu and the fat pig of a governor will organise fasting and prayers. Umahi doesn't care if the whole Ebonyi is butchered.

Ojukwu is the one that ran away to ivory coast after sacrificing 3 million people senselessly. Yet they will open their mouth wah! and call Yoruba cowards.

They are agitating for Biafra and their elders just declare their support for one Nigeria, instead of ibo youths to face their governor and the useless slaves they elected, Tinubu and Yoruba is their problem.

You all will get sense last last.

Kare Omoluabi, Yoruba is their nightmare, blaming everyone, but themselves, sense is very far from Igbos .
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by obicmag(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
*I WEEP FOR THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA!*
- Ahmed Sanni Yerima
(Former Governor, Zamfara
State)

You must understand something,
all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

(cool. The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.

The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated
the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE AND IF TRULY SCRIPTED BY SEN.YERIMA SANI... THEN WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES, Good MORNING.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Buhari started none of the projects ngige is boasting of .Pilling on the 2nd Niger bridge was ongoing and contrary to his claim it will still be tolled, Enugu-ph road had reached isialangwa junction in 2 years but,it has taken Buhari 6 years to push it to Aba.The Enugu international airport terminal hasn't been completed since 5 years now infact,the airport is still handling local flight alone .All the posts he mentioned ,Buhari didn't give the East any.
Parts of the express in Anambra was built by the state government of Anambra along with the 3 flyovers.
If igbo's in Buharis cabinet can't tell him the truth, then who will ? or are they just playing a script
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Rolexjerry(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
AMINDA:

Exactly. Any appointment to the Northeast, Northwest or even North Central is termed "Northerner" but we want to segregate the South into Southeast, Southwest and South South seperately, is that fair? Yes, the North are more homogeneous due to similar culture, languages and to a little extent, religion, but is that the fault of Buhari? Why can't the South unite as well so an appointee from any of these zones will be called "Southerner"?

In his recent statement, Buhari asked if anyone has been able to prove that he hasn't fulfilled all the statutory appointments to all zones as stipulated by the constitution, no one has been able to dispute that till date. Just emotions and hatred. Has Buhari not done more for the East in terms of projects than Jonathan/PDP ever did? Facts are sacred!
What projects? Na project person go chop?
Na you compare the two in terms of cost of living of the people of South-East?
No matter how you try to repaint it, Buhari remains a Nepotist.
Can you compare the number of appointments given to Northerners as a whole with that given to Southerners irrespective of the zone?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Stanleyq: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

Obudi ogwu ka eji jide ndia, etinyere ha na mkpo.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by DonCandido(f): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:

The N2000 go still finish sha.

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by crackhouse(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

chinedu kill you there..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by GambaOsaka: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Anyone who thinks Ngige is lying should discredit his claims with evidence.
Which kain marginalization?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fulani Juju manipulation is still active in this efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by clarocuzioo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
flavnwokem:
Name the federal roads please or stop the lie
Awka to Enugu is a death trap how about that
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
In Abuja right, shits can be said and eaten raw...

Let him come down home and spew dat..

Y'all know the aftermath.

Nonsense shorty
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Daily terrorist can go and be dishing propaganda. Nobody send una!
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Finnestgreat: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
And their stupidity continues
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Theoarhics: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
The useless esn and ipob no go see this useless to attack ,cos these are the people selling them out instead na to attack innocent people and policemen
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
crackhouse:
chinedu kill you there..

Why you Dey follow me upandan? It's like You sef want Change your name to BUHARI. It's okay to LOVE BUHARI as an IGBO MAN. Send your name to my emails, let me effect the Change of name. By Tuesday, you will Officially become BUHARI NDUBISI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yes of course,he is APC...
A party that can define Satan as God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth / Ambode Walks Against Sexual, Gender Based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.