Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (27351 Views)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
They are working on it, from Onitsha to awkuzu is done, 9th miles to Oji River is done , and they are on the oji river to Awka now, he mentioned it.
clarocuzioo:

Awka to Enugu is a death trap how about that
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Perfectbeing(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Multiplier7:

Honestly, Ngige said the exact truth. I have witnessed the Enugu- Umuahia-Port Harcourt road though still ongoing but I enjoyed the smooth roads.

Then Enugu -Onitsha one lane done remaining one lane.

Then Enugu -Abakaliki is top notch now but I don't know about Abakaliki -Cameroun. It will sweet me when it is completed.

The truth is that APC has done so much, far more than what PDP has done throughout Nigeria's oil days.

Kudos to APC government.

The Abakaliki - Cameroon highway should be hastened cos it will help boost the Ebonyi State International Airport when finally completed.

The only problem of this present administration is only on Security and High inflation. But then no one is perfect. I give Buhari a pass mark. He's trying his best honestly.
Wait you mean Buhari is doing a road from Igbo land to Cameroon and nobody complained that he's building road to another country?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ever8090:
This is not the type of news we want to hear....
Check out how the dot has substance while the rest is empty.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Teejay13(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
This one has been brain washed, so I ain't surprised
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Stanleyq:
Obudi ogwu ka eji jide ndia, etinyere ha na mkpo.

kedu ka ị ga - esi kwuo ọgwụ ndị a eji maka ọgwụgwọ?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Yankee101: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Says a beneficiary
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by donnie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
The idiot pretends not to know that this has nothing to do with the so-called elites.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Capitalbase: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
I guess, Ngige has collected the baton. You are now free, Desmond Elliot.

Such a failed government.

Well, fam, contact me write your assignment, thesis, and dissertation.

My brother, You omitted "to" in this your last sentence. How U won take dey write assignments well like that kwanu? Looool!
Just kidding bro. Nice one tho.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
AMINDA:

Exactly. Any appointment to the Northeast, Northwest or even North Central is termed "Northerner" but we want to segregate the South into Southeast, Southwest and South South seperately, is that fair? Yes, the North are more homogeneous due to similar culture, languages and to a little extent, religion, but is that the fault of Buhari? Why can't the South unite as well so an appointee from any of these zones will be called "Southerner"?

In his recent statement, Buhari asked if anyone has been able to prove that he hasn't fulfilled all the statutory appointments to all zones as stipulated by the constitution, no one has been able to dispute that till date. Just emotions and hatred. Has Buhari not done more for the East in terms of projects than Jonathan/PDP ever did? Facts are sacred!
the North aren't homogeneous... A. Nupe man in niger State isn't hausa not fulani a kanuri man from borno Isn't hausa not fulani... Adamawa has more than 40 tribes...

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Icumsa45:

Efulefu slave, shut up...

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Perfectbeing(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
This is not a arguing matter. Answer yes or no.

Did Buhari government paid off all the gratuity and pensions of all the police pensioners in the South East that were neglected since after the war?

Did his government assisted the 36 Governors (which include S.E Governors) with bailout funds to pay shortfall in salaries?

Did is government do (or is doing) the Enugu-Okigwe and Umuahia-Aba-Port Harcourt expressways?

Is work ongoing in the Owerri-Aba and Owerri-Umuahia roads, and the international highway from Enugu to Abakiliki to Cameroun?

Did Buhari put N10 billion in Enugu Airport?

Is Buhari doing the 2nd Niger bridge?

Is the 2nd Nigeria bridge part of the five legacy projects (which are Lagos-Ibadan highway, Mambilla project, East West Road, Abuja-Kaduna-Kano and Second Niger Bridge)??

Someone was claiming that Buhari has been doing those project in the SE for 6 years.. Aren't they projects in the other regions that Buhari has been doing for 6 years too?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amah70:
I remember in 2006 or so when then governor Ngige was rooting for Njaba as a sixth state between Imo and Anambra states in the southeast area. Has Buhari government created the merited 6th state in the southeast?
If Igbos are not marginalized in Nigeria, why then was Ngige rooting for a 6th state in the Southeast when he was governor?

if u think buhari can create state u should burn ur results if u have any... Buhari is no dictator nass is d one with such powers to create states...
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Slimwhyt(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is this man alright?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by rummmy: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ngige was reading the scipt given to him by his master's.
Since I was born,this is the only government I have seen where executive, judiciary, legislative is been headed by people from a particular region,as if that is not enough,the IG of police,chief of army staff,chief of naval staff,minister for defence, secretary to the government,custom,immigration, governor forum chaiman etc are all from the same zone.......I am dissapointed with Ngige..he should be bold to say the truth....I will always tell buhari the truth...
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by ifiokjohn(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Multiplier7:

Honestly, Ngige said the exact truth. I have witnessed the Enugu- Umuahia-Port Harcourt road though still ongoing but I enjoyed the smooth roads.

Then Enugu -Onitsha one lane done remaining one lane.

Then Enugu -Abakaliki is top notch now but I don't know about Abakaliki -Cameroun. It will sweet me when it is completed.

The truth is that APC has done so much, far more than what PDP has done throughout Nigeria's oil days.

Kudos to APC government.

The Abakaliki - Cameroon highway should be hastened cos it will help boost the Ebonyi State International Airport when finally completed.

The only problem of this present administration is only on Security and High inflation. But then no one is perfect. I give Buhari a pass mark. He's trying his best honestly.
Terrorist give terrorist pass mark..not surprised.

By the way no matter how good a govt is, if it security an economic situation failed. The govt will be viewed as failed...no sugarcoating ok.

See in all the courses buhari took ( sectors) he only had a past mark in infrastructures...isn't that failure?
Someone took 10 courses and only got a pass in on definitely na failure
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Mandela887(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:
True talk.
Mazi BUHARI has done in 6 years what PDP Couldn't do in the EAST for 16 years. We Igbo's hold President Buhari in high esteem. We see him as our Messiah.
cheesy

ur father
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by AnanseK(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
No be today yansh dey for back:

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by SirBunky85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
I guess, Ngige has collected the baton. You are now free, Desmond Elliot.

Such a failed government.

Well, fam, contact me write your assignment, thesis, and dissertation.
that's all most of you bigots know.why not point to any lies in all he enumerated above?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Jamesbally: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mandela887:
My father is ewu Zamfara

Okay we hear you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Olatomiwami(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
justy15:
Another efulefu sighted, useless politicians who is after their pocket.

Enough of been emotional without brain, puncture what he said, instead of your invective on his person.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by IkengaRussell(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
AMINDA:

Exactly. Any appointment to the Northeast, Northwest or even North Central is termed "Northerner" but we want to segregate the South into Southeast, Southwest and South South seperately, is that fair? Yes, the North are more homogeneous due to similar culture, languages and to a little extent, religion, but is that the fault of Buhari? Why can't the South unite as well so an appointee from any of these zones will be called "Southerner"?

In his recent statement, Buhari asked if anyone has been able to prove that he hasn't fulfilled all the statutory appointments to all zones as stipulated by the constitution, no one has been able to dispute that till date. Just emotions and hatred. Has Buhari not done more for the East in terms of projects than Jonathan/PDP ever did? Facts are sacred!

Your question, i presume is why can't the South unite?..In one phrase,Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Multiplier7(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Terrorist give terrorist pass mark..not surprised.

By the way no matter how good a govt is, if it security an economic situation failed. The govt will be viewed as failed...no sugarcoating ok.

See in all the courses buhari took ( sectors) he only had a past mark in infrastructures...isn't that failure?
Someone took 10 courses and only got a pass in on definitely na failure
Please if you don't know how to be civilized with manners, never quote me again.

Mind your tongue and how you reply people. At least don't disgrace your family for once.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by ifiokjohn(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Multiplier7:

Please if you don't know how to be civilized with manners, never quote me again.

Mind your tongue and how you reply people. At least don't disgrace your family for once.
that's the right way to reply terrorists...no lele.
But anyways let leave the insults talks ok..
Let's talk about what I stated and why Buhari is a failure
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Basher8583: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Buhari has tried shaaa but let him guide his tongue and talk as a father.

You don't return hate for hate that's immaturity. For the first time in my life l chop govt transfer.

Up Buhari
Igbos support Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Buhari has never hated any tribe. He says it as it is with facts and does not dignify anyone with a response. Maybe that's what's paining his adversaries.

Those past PDP leaders stroking igbos on their head shouting solidarity for the igbos and at the same time robbing igbos blind behind thier back are igbos true enemy.

And guess what. The Igbos have still not learnt thier lesson. Its sad.

I asked one of my igbo friends to explain to me why he feels they were marginalized and he was just beating about the bush and being very incoherent talking about fulani this and that. Very disappointing. It was obvious he was full of hate that has been transferred to him via unverified information

1 Like

Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Multiplier7(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
that's the right way to reply terrorists...no lele.
But anyways let leave the insults talks ok..
Let's talk about what I stated and why Buhari is a failure
You don't call people what you're not sure of. Base on my home training I detest such. I am a proud Igbo man. Son of the soil. Nna a calling me a terrorist is an insult to my personality and I demand an apology from you
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by dbonks(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mr Minister you better get yourself armed with facts, because there is non of those projects mentioned there that were concieved under this govt. There were merely continued because he knew the backslash that would have greeted his abandonement of such projects. Keep praise singing because your were appionted a minister remember there is posterity.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
What about the Warri- Itakpe corridor?
You people just like complaining about everything.
Hushmoni:
No single railway in south East
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Okwyjesus(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Basher8583:

Buhari has never hated any tribe. He says it as it is with facts and does not dignify anyone with a response. Maybe that's what's paining his adversaries.

Those past PDP leaders stroking igbos on their head shouting solidarity for the igbos and at the same time robbing igbos blind behind thier back are igbos true enemy.

And guess what. The Igbos have still not learnt thier lesson. Its sad.

I asked one of my igbo friends to explain to me why he feels they were marginalized and he was just beating about the bush and being very incoherent talking about fulani this and that. Very disappointing. It was obvious he was full of hate that has been transferred to him via unverified information
Igbos are just bittered. Any small provocation awakes the anger. That's just the truth.
Am still waiting for a northern leader that will engage the lgbos deeply to the point they will forget succession.
Forget the agitation. If enabling environment with infrastructure is created in Aba,Onitsha,Nnewi etc. Agitation will die a natural death.
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Basher8583: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Wait you mean Buhari is doing a road from Igbo land to Cameroon and nobody complained that he's building road to another country?

Na so oh. Hypocrisy from that end stinks
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by ifiokjohn(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Multiplier7:

You don't call people what you're not sure of. Base on my home training I detest such. I am a proud Igbo man. Son of the soil. Nna a calling me a terrorist is an insult to my personality and I demand an apology from you
apologies then. So let's go back to the main stuff.
Wanna ask you.. is infrastructural sector the only sector in Nigeria?
Buhari has failed in the rest except that one..
Shouldn't it be a failed administration you should be grading it?
Re: Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised by Goke7: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Multiplier7:

O yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Ambode Walks Against Sexual, Gender Based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.