Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (58316 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

This happened y'day without Netanyahu.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57492745

AmazonTopaz:

In August of last year a group of seven Palestinian men launced incendiary balloons to Isreal saying they wanted to pressure Isreal into lifting Gaza from an open prison.

There is no proof that it was Hamas that launched incendiary balloons into Israel but here you are cheering Isreal on for breaking the ceasefire.
Isreal only agreed to the ceasefire to regroup and take more supplies from America and launch on Gazans again.

Critizing Isreali policies towards the Palestinians has nothing to do with anti-Semitism budaatum and enlightenedufo and I who were happy Netanyahu left were very well aware that Benett was of no difference when it came to the Palestinians but then Bennett will not dance to The Evangelicals and republiQan deplorable base or neither is he a Trump ally so we were happy Netanyahu left

Palestinians and everyone else who knows about the conflict knows that Benett is no different in that area but as of now he has a shaky coalition with different views on the Palestinians.

What do you have to say about Isreali nationalist marching into old Jerusalem city in East Jerusalem where Palestinians are chanting "Death to Arabs".Hope you are aware the Yair Lapid the alternate prime minister who is more left of Bennett condemned such actions on tuesday

The extremist on both sides are no different from one another.

Israel is losing the narrative when it comes to young people polls after polls have shown this this younger generation are more sympathetic to Palestine even among evangelicals.A recent poll in America showed that many Americans don't want American tax payers money to be going to Isreal to fund this conflict.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
budaatum:

Israeli planes bombed Gaza y'day without Netanyahu at d helm of affairs. What does d long post u borrowed negate?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Israeli planes bombed Gaza y'day without Netanyahu at d helm of affairs. What does d long post u borrowed negate?

Nothing, except to show you we expected Israel to continue bombing Gaza. A point you fail to understand.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
budaatum:

Nothing, except to show you we expected Israel to continue bombing Gaza. A point you fail to understand.

Who are d "we" that expected? I don't remember u making any point apart from "rejoicing that Netanyahu was no longer PM" & feeling that d woes of d Palestinians was over. So if u didn't make any point, then there was nothing to understand

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Who are d "we" that expected? I don't remember u making any point apart from "rejoicing that Netanyahu was no longer PM" & feeling that d woes of d Palestinians was over. So if u didn't make any point, then there was nothing to understand
I don't need you to understand.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
budaatum:

I don't need you to understand.

U haven't said anything or made any point in d first place so what's there to understand?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't said anything or made any point in d first place so what's there to understand?

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=102793034][/quote]

Kindly see d screenshot below

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Kindly see d screenshot below

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 2:29am On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=102800527][/quote]

Which means u said nothing confirming my comment below

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 2:34am On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Which means u said nothing confirming my comment below

I can't understand why you'd think my yippee means Israel would stop bombing Gaza or Gaza would stop bombing Israel. Are you not aware that there have been numerous changes of leaders in both places in the past and the bombing never stopped?

And no, I don't recall saying anything about your comment because it really is not telling me anything but the obvious.

Go on. Show me you are not lazy. Post the reason I gave for my yippee so we at least see you can try to understand whether you agree or not.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 2:44am On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:

I can't understand why you'd think my yippee means Israel would stop bombing Gaza or Gaza would stop bombing Israel. Are you not aware that there have been numerous changes of leaders in both places in the past and the bombing never stopped?

And no, I don't recall saying anything about your comment because it really is not telling me anything but the obvious.

Go on. Show me you are not lazy. Post the reason I gave for my yippee so we at least see you can try to understand whether you agree or not.

Since u aren't lazy, kindly summarised d lecture I gave to u on how d parliamentary system of govt works and how d Israeli politics & it's policies work in relation to Netanyahu being relieved as PM of Israel? What was ur response to that?

If u say "I don't recall saying anything about your comment", which corroborates my comment that u said nothing. So if u can read, kindly identify my choice of words in d screenshot below:

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u aren't

If only whatever you thought mattered and affected how I feel.

I hope you realise you are entitled to have your own feelings too regardless of what anyone thinks or says.

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by panafrican(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2021
" BiBi " can now return back to the U.S. where he was born.
See ya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 6:06am On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:

If only whatever you thought mattered and affected how I feel.

I hope you realise you are entitled to have your own feelings too regardless of what anyone thinks or says.

This one has come with "feelings" again. How does ur feelings affect d following?:

Since u aren't lazy, kindly summarised d lecture I gave to u on how d parliamentary system of govt works and how d Israeli politics & it's policies work in relation to Netanyahu being relieved as PM of Israel? What was ur response to that?

If u say "I don't recall saying anything about your comment", which corroborates my comment that u said nothing. So if u can read, kindly identify my choice of words in d screenshot below:

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 6:07am On Jun 17, 2021
panafrican:
" BiBi " can now return back to the U.S. where he was born.
See ya.

U think Israel starts and ends with "Bibi"?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

lexy2014:

This one has come with "feelings" again.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Gamesmart: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by orunto27: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2021
budaatum:

I like change and I am tired of Netanyahoo.

U don't treat Human Beings like Trash. That's why we have Histories of SAINTS AND SINNERS. So they can be reused and reexperienced.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by SpringofLife: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
fostermd:
Bennett is actually more right winged than Netanyahu and has more desire to occupy more lands from the Palestinians.
The Arab party in the coalition might reduce his plans or leave resulting in another election.

Please check your mail. I have replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.