Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (57551 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by biafranrealson: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
just like CPC formed alliance with AD to deceive and killed Nigeria, so they have done in Israel to OUST Natanyahu
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Oracleforce: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
To remove the president in Isreal is as simple as ABC but for Nigeria, if you want to remove Buhari by impeachment....Aboki boys will be on rampage.....

Nobody fight....just remove by popular vote

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by RiceProducers: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Jerking his countrymen around with fake belligerence and hubris

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by joyandfaith: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Lol, this anti Israel woman. Don't celebrate oh, you better go and read about Naftali Bennet, he is more hawkish and extremist than Netanyahu. Unlike Netanyahu, this new guy doesn't believe in the creation of any future Palestinian state, he says he will do everything within his power to make sure they never get a state. He also strongly hates the LGBTQ unlike Netanyahu that safeguarded their rights. I don't know what you are celebrating, this is just like jumping from the frying pan into the fire for your type.

Correct. He is another Donald trump of Jewish nation. He hates arabs with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

You are tired of Netanyahu? Are you Israeli? What connection do you have to Israel that you will be tired of their prime minister?

Aba. You are here now, commenting in a thread about Israel, so should not be asking yourself that first, don't you think?

What connection do you have to Israel that makes you bother to comment in a thread about Israel, Gullah?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Bellotelli: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:
To remove the president in Isreal is as simple as ABC but for Nigeria, if you want to remove Buhari by impeachment....Aboki boys will be on rampage.....

Nobody fight....just remove by popular vote

Nethanyahu was not removed by impeachment but by exactly the same democratic election process by which you will get to remove Buhari when the time for election comes!
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by fostermd(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bennett is actually more right winged than Netanyahu and has more desire to occupy more lands from the Palestinians.
The Arab party in the coalition might reduce his plans or leave resulting in another election.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by peculiar2233: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary
All this your cry will not stop Israel from hitting them hard again and again if... Use ur sense to complete my sentence, that is if u have one

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Biglittlelois(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary

Even if you want to criticise him using emotions, at least be emotionally intelligent,

Netanyahu did not cause a war to stay in power and he wasn't disgraced, he was voted out, if in your wildest dream, you think because he is no more the Prime minister, means the present Prime Minister will want to favour Palestine, quickly stay awake and don't sleep. Apart from the insane one we have right here in Nigeria favoring his cousins in Niger, every sane government will always put their country first in every aspect,

Now the Israeli police did not fire at worshippers unprovoked, they didn't even fire at them in the first place, the Israeli police were at their usual guard positions so that the worshippers will not extend their usual nuisances to restricted places, the worshippers threw stones at the police, they in turn use tear gas, they did not kill anyone, Palestine decided to retaliate by sending missiles to Tel-aviv, if not for the iron dome, the casualties would have been more, the Israeli government retaliated,

Palestine and Israel both had casualties, it doesnt matter who had more or less cos it was a WAR.

Try not to be stupid next time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Klass99(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Gullah: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

Aba. You are here now, commenting in a thread about Israel, so should not be asking yourself that first, don't you think?

What connection do you have to Israel that makes you bother to comment in a thread about Israel, Gullah?

I am commenting on current affairs not saying I'm tired of other people's prime minister as if it affects me in anyway. What makes you to be tired of Netanyahu? How does his being Israeli PM affect you to make you tired of him? Anyway you better be prepared to continue being tired because Bennett will be worse for you people.

5 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by WEALTHYMII: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

You’re wrong

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
peaceful worshipers indeed

5 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

Lol terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Stanbaba30: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bennet or Netanyahu, LONG LIVE ISRAEL, LONG LIVE ISRAEL. What matters most, regardless of political differences is that ISRAEL remains GODS beloved. No man, country or people can bring them down. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
RiceProducers:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Jerking his countrymen around with fake belligerence and hubris

People don't see what you see. Those poor Palestinians are marginalised just as Igbos claim they are marginalised in Nigeria, but some will be supporting the marginalisers like they are turkeys voting for Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ken6488(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.
try isreal
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Sterope(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good news that they keep grabbing lands that don't belong to them
Klass99:

Lol grin, are you serious?

And I thought Netanyahu was brutal, but I like him and how he has handled the Hamas terrorists over the years.

In fact I love Israel's response to terrorist attacks, they hit back hard and practically bury their enemies.

So, the next time you think of attacking Israel you go reason the matter wella.

If what you say about this new guy is accurate it is very good news to my ears.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

I am commenting on current affairs not saying I'm tired of other people's prime minister as if it affects me in anyway. What makes you to be tired of Netanyahu? How does his being Israeli PM affect you to make you tired of him? Anyway you better be prepared to continue being tired because Bennett will be worse for you people.

I too am commenting now, lol! Or is commenting no more the stating of one's opinion?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Pidaa: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
Better than Nigeria
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ensamy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bennett a former Israeli commando that has carried out many deadly missions.... shocked shocked
Hope he will not be more mean that Netanyaho.

5 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by kindlyheart: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

very very useless, but still light years better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Saintdan0421(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo. I am so delighted.
Misplaced priority.
Your delight should wait till Buhari is ousted out..

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Malawian:

Bennett is actually more predisposed to supporting Biafra that Netenyahu. These are interesting times.

Self-deception is worst than buhari administration. Dig deeper bruh
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by DonCandido(f): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

You’re wrong

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by gassbee: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xhuntra:
I pray he continues hitting those Palestinian terrorists as Benjamin did, Masha Allah, Amin!!
not every Isreali prime minister smokes d type of weed dat Netanyahu was puffing
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ggood: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
headslammer terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Masterito(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Why you are happy is what I don't understand. Focus on Nigeria whose economy is down.
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Empiree: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
remember this new one is a replicated terrorsts as long as there's is long standing israeli policy in place. Time will tell what this new dude up to.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by respectfully: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
God will continue to bless Israel the promise Land and any terrorists country that will try nonsense...... Benette is more dangerous than his Netanyahu. Mek those AREWA terrorists country go try am

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by innocent600: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
it pain you well well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.