Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (57581 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

Lol, lexy2014. You are very definitely not crying over the fact that I am very delighted, yippee!

Based on what I have told u so far about how d parliamentary system of govt and Israeli politics works, ur rejoicing or crying is insignificant. So far, u haven't been able to negate d information I shared with u regarding d subject matter. So if u are "rejoicing" that Netanyahu is no longer PM& yet u can't negate what I have said about how d parliamentary system of govt and Israeli politics works, then ur rejoicing is of no basis. It simply means that ur crying continues. It's just simple logic.

It isn't about my delight or otherwise. It's just d reality on ground. If u can change that reality as far as d parliamentary system of govt and Israeli politics is conce6, then of course u can "rejoice". But as long as u can't, u still in ur crying mood as before Netanyahu was removed as PM

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2021
maste:
Bibi is a war monger and he has issues concerning corrupt practices but with what's going on right now in the middle east, Bibi is the man Is real needs now.

War monger? In what way?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on what I have told u so far about how d parliamentary system of govt and Israeli politics works, ur rejoicing or crying is insignificant. So far, u haven't been able to negate d information I shared with u regarding d subject matter. So if u are "rejoicing" that Netanyahu is no longer PM& yet u can't negate what I have said about how d parliamentary system of govt and Israeli politics works, then ur rejoicing is of no basis. It simply means that ur crying continues. It's just simple logic.

It isn't about my delight or otherwise. It's just d reality on ground. If u can change that reality as far as d parliamentary system of govt and Israeli politics is conce6, then of course u can "rejoice". But as long as u can't, u still in ur crying mood as before Netanyahu was removed as PM

lexy2014, explain to me why I should be negating what you told me or what you think when I am here rejoicing while you are insisting I am crying. Did somebody inform you that you are important to buda maybe so you think your opinion matters and can affect buda's rejoicing? Or is it that you see buda and the food on your table disappears into buda's mouth or something.

I do not mind exchanging opinions and ideas, but I really draw the line at those who insist I must by force accept their opinion as if I have not been endowed with a brain and a mind I have learnt how to use.

Nethayahu lost, and I buda has opened a chilled bottle of Gulder to celebrate, so stop obsessing over my rejoicing, or my crying if that is what you will insist on seeing, for your own health, I very strongly advise.

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by kings11ng(m): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Bibi still wasn't relected after bombing Palestine...
kenzo25:
Pm Desinate Bennet is now the new ISREAL PM
https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-iran-nuclear-health-coronavirus-pandemic-deea22832a1cb2d95736f342958083fd
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by MakotoShishio: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Who will toast his goose? You? Or the semi illiterate dullard in Aso Rock?

budaatum:

Let him go and be shooting so we see if his goose will not be toast.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by phenor(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

Do you know anything at all… just open mouth and spew gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

lexy2014, explain to me why I should be negating what you told me or what you think when I am here rejoicing while you are insisting I am crying. Did somebody inform you that you are important to buda maybe so you think your opinion matters and can affect buda's rejoicing? Or is it that you see buda and the food on your table disappears into buda's mouth or something.

I do not mind exchanging opinions and ideas, but I really draw the line at those who insist I must by force accept their opinion as if I have not been endowed with a brain and a mind I have learnt how to use.

Nethayahu lost, and I buda has opened a chilled bottle of Gulder to celebrate, so stop obsessing over my rejoicing, or my crying if that is what you will insist on seeing, for your own health, I very strongly advise.

I didn't tell u to negate what I said. I said u can't negate & have not been able to negate what I said. What I said is what d subject is about except u think ur emotions are what d issue is about.

If I or my opnion are not important to u, then u wouldn't be trying to convince me that u aren't crying at every opportunity u have.

Like I said earlier, u are d one who brought your crying into d discussion, not me. Which means u had some emotional issues with Netanyahu before now. If u say u are rejoicing because he is no longer PM, then what were u doing when he was PM? Probably crying. So if ur reason for "rejoicing" is anything to go by, my info on how d parliamentary system of govt& Israeli politics works, might cut short your "rejoicing" and prolong ur crying.

Yet again, it's not a question of what I want to see or not see. What am seeing is Israeli politics & d parliamentary system of govt they operate. What u see is how all of these affects ur emotions. So if ur emotions is controlled by what happens in Israel, then my seeing u or not seeing u cry doesn't matter because there's a reality which I have laid out for u which might just end up hurting u again except if u can change that reality. It's that simple

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Bifwoli: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
but nothing changes

they'll continue pummelling terrorist Palestine hezobolla forever.

Hehehehehe
Then why don't you ask Israel to come help Nigeria to pummel those Boko Haram terrorists ?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Sensiblerealist: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2021
And someone who is a massive Buhari is writing this exposé.
Nawa ooo
Such hypocrisy beats me hands down undecided kiss

Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 1:31am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted
As Fela would say, don't you worry about buda, "I de use chewing stick to clean my mouth every morning!"

lexy2014:

I didn't tell u to negate what I said. I said u can't negate & have not been able to negate what I said. What I said is what d subject is about except u think ur emotions are what d issue is about.

If I or my opnion are not important to u, then u wouldn't be trying to convince me that u aren't crying at every opportunity u have.

Like I said earlier, u are d one who brought your crying into d discussion, not me. Which means u had some emotional issues with Netanyahu before now. If u say u are rejoicing because he is no longer PM, then what were u doing when he was PM? Probably crying. So if ur reason for "rejoicing" is anything to go by, my info on how d parliamentary system of govt& Israeli politics works, might cut short your "rejoicing" and prolong ur crying.

Yet again, it's not a question of what I want to see or not see. What am seeing is Israeli politics & d parliamentary system of govt they operate. What u see is how all of these affects ur emotions. So if ur emotions is controlled by what happens in Israel, then my seeing u or not seeing u cry doesn't matter because there's a reality which I have laid out for u which might just end up hurting u again except if u can change that reality. It's that simple
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by NybenSBF101(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Bennett is more radical o

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lexy2014: 3:10am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

As Fela would say, don't you worry about buda, "I de use chewing stick to clean my mouth every morning!"

So Fela would say "don't worry about buda"? Am not getting u& I don't no how what Fela would say or not say and what chewing stick has got to do with d discussion
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Abascoh: 3:33am On Jun 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are blabbing rubbish.

Go and learn history before mentioning me.Palestine existed before Isreal became a state in 1948.Since Jews always existed in that land why don't they also claim Lebanon,Syria and Iraq as theirs too since they were all around the area of the old kingdom of Isreal and Judah.

My friend go and learn history before dabbling into what you don't understand.

Also go and learn about what made them Fire those rockets if people were occupying your own land you will do worse.I won't waste my time explaining to you just don't quote me again if you don't know what you are saying
Keep quiet!! You are the one that is blabbing rubbish and ignorance at the same time. Who doesn't know that the region of Palestine existed before the state of Israel was created, the question is was there a country or state called Palestine? The region of Palestine is different from a country called Palestine. The Jews lived in the region before any Arab set foot there so if you want to start blabbing about who owns the land then the Jews have a more historical claim to the land. You seem to want to deny that there was a Jewish Palestine before an Arab one in which case you are the one that needs to go and study about the Palestinian region. Or perhaps it's not history you care about, you are just being pushed by an obsessive hatred of Jews. Antisemitism is the word to describe it. BTW, the Israel will claim what they will claim in their land, if they decide that the portions of Palestine they occupy today is where they want their boundary to be then it's their choice. There was no country existing on that land when the Israel was created, all we have is the Arab population of Palestine looking for a future state and falsely trying to claim every part of the Palestine region as theirs. And you are yet to say what led to the firing of rockets by Palestinians this time that is different from what I stated earlier about Israeli police using teargas to disperse protesters. They decided to stage a demonstration in the temple mount that is under Israeli control disregarding and disobeying the law that bans any form of demonstration on the temple mount where Al aqsa is located and when Israeli police moved in to disperse them with teargas, the next thing is to start firing rockets into Israel? Then you turn around and start playing victim when Israel hits back?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by chiomzy86(f): 3:34am On Jun 14, 2021
kenzo25:
Pm Desinate Bennet is now the new ISREAL PM
https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-iran-nuclear-health-coronavirus-pandemic-deea22832a1cb2d95736f342958083fd
One false prophet( the seer.)on face book prophecied this and it just came to pass woow.but he said the new person will be more of a terror than the former also that he won't last long .let's watch and see
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by southpole: 5:24am On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.
If you had listen to Bennet interview immediately after the last war, by now you would be crying for Palestine

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by southpole: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2021
chiomzy86:

One false prophet( the seer.)on face book prophecied this and it just came to pass woow.but he said the new person will be more of a terror than the former also that he won't last long .let's watch and see
I listen to Bennet interview some days ago, I began to fear for Palestinians, is like the guy will be more brutal than Netanyahu
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Krismas:
coolToday’s Jerusalem is about 8times the size of the biblical Jerusalem. Scam everywhere

That is totally false. I don't have time for analysis now because I am doing something very important. One thing I can tell you is that Bennett becoming a PM does not change the fundamental historical biblical believe of the Jews as it concerns Jerusalem and other historical cities of ancient Israel. Remember, Israel is still disputing Hebron with UNESCO for recognizing Hebron as a Palestinian Historical site and Holy City because their Patriarch Abraham (Ibrahim ) was buried there. The Israeli said Sarah was buried in Hebron as well .

Is the site of the present Israel up to the ancient Israel ? No, not even up to 1/100 of the ancient Israel. The land given to them by UN was almost desert all the Juicy land have been shared by the Arabs while they were scattered abroad and in captivity. The Jews are very intelligent people. Bennett cannot change anything. They will recover all their lands back.

In Holy month of Ramadan, you fired Rocket instead of concentration on Prayer and fasting and expect no reprisal. It is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Uniquekriss(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.
as if u know anything about him.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by JustforMen: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Sterope:
Good news that they keep grabbing lands that don't belong to them
The Bani Isrealis in the Qur'an, where was their land?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Cnach: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2021
aryzgreat:

That will not stop Palestinian ass from being whooped if they fire missile into Israel like they do.

U dey mind am? If u like put a baby there as long as na Isreal blood na collecting una go dey collect. We are not talking about Nigeria Christians but head for an eye

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Igor4life: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
What about your own brothers boko killing during fasting

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by lkillbrokehoes: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2021
PAWG:

You’re wrong
He's 100% right

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Noted

PLEASE READ TO THE END*

Are you interested in a site that gives you access to educational books very cheap and you can sell your books as an author??

It doesn't end there asides accessing books there's also an avenue to make money through referral, I bet you won't want to miss this, you know why??

It's a very interesting package. Okay this is how it works; You'll be required to register with 2k and upon registration you'll be given 3 books valued at 1500 each which you can sell as well asides the loads of knowledge on the books.

Then you'll have a link you can share to people to register through you, hmm... If Mr A registers directly under you, you'll be paid 800, Mr B registers under A you'll get 450 it doesn't stop there oooo, if Mr C registers under B you'll still be paid 250. Mind you the Aim of this site is to make knowledge available and help make money as well. If you're interested click the link https:///H7mWkIxp1nf7LvM42OY8el to join the WhatsApp group for more information and detailed explanation. Thanks.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Emyogalanya: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.
you want your Muslim brotherhood to attack Israel. And expect no reprisals cos netanyahu is out? Keep hoping. Just throw one knock out and see bombs. Useless people who think it's their right to kill others
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Sterope(f): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2021
I am not interested in dumbing down history for you this early morning.

JustforMen:

The Bani Isrealis in the Qur'an, where was their land?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Abascoh:

[s]Keep quiet!! You are the one that is blabbing rubbish and ignorance at the same time. Who doesn't know that the region of Palestine existed before the state of Israel was created, the question is was there a country or state called Palestine? The region of Palestine is different from a country called Palestine. The Jews lived in the region before any Arab set foot there so if you want to start blabbing about who owns the land then the Jews have a more historical claim to the land. You seem to want to deny that there was a Jewish Palestine before an Arab one in which case you are the one that needs to go and study about the Palestinian region. Or perhaps it's not history you care about, you are just being pushed by an obsessive hatred of Jews. Antisemitism is the word to describe it. BTW, the Israel will claim what they will claim in their land, if they decide that the portions of Palestine they occupy today is where they want their boundary to be then it's their choice. There was no country existing on that land when the Israel was created, all we have is the Arab population of Palestine looking for a future state and falsely trying to claim every part of the Palestine region as theirs. And you are yet to say what led to the firing of rockets by Palestinians this time that is different from what I stated earlier about Israeli police using teargas to disperse protesters. They decided to stage a demonstration in the temple mount that is under Israeli control disregarding and disobeying the law that bans any form of demonstration on the temple mount where Al aqsa is located and when Israeli police moved in to disperse them with teargas, the next thing is to start firing rockets into Israel? Then you turn around and start playing victim when Israel hits back[/s]?

Trash. You ended up saying nothing.Like I said if you cannot read just go on YouTube and read facts.Hopefully you will keep this energy when someone wants to come and annex your land.

Same way people once lived in the country called Nigeria before today's ethnic groups migrated to the country don't worry when they come we should all leave our land for them because they were historically there.

Have you bothered to check the map of the old kingdom of Isreal and how it once looked like why don't they go and claim the neighbouring countries surrounding Palestine as well.Have you bothered to go and read about what made Zionist migrate to Palestine?

Are you aware that it was what happened at Sheikh Jarrah that made Hamas Fire rockets in the first place? don't skip that part Mr man go and read.
Why should people under occupation not protest or don't you know that Isreal is currently violating international Law and being investigated for war crimes?

Don't you try and justify Israel's aggressive occupation of Palestine and try to blame Hamas for it.

Read about the annexation of Palestine if you were being occupied you will do worse.

There were other people in the land and not only the Jews if we go by your logic every other tribe there should go back to such land because you are oblivious that before the 20th century people counquer lands in war.
Even here in Nigeria some tribes migrated here I am sure if those tribes originally here decide to come back you will happily give them your land to live in Abi?

You don't know history prior to Isreal being a state the Palestinians were mostly Arabs Muslim and Christian alike and the Jewish population was small.I had to correct that there was no Jewish Palestine before Arab Palestine that is wrong of you to say
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Sterope(f): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2021
It is not by force to act like you know a damn thing about what is happening grin

Abascoh:

Keep quiet!! You are the one that is blabbing rubbish and ignorance at the same time. Who doesn't know that the region of Palestine existed before the state of Israel was created, the question is was there a country or state called Palestine? The region of Palestine is different from a country called Palestine. The Jews lived in the region before any Arab set foot there so if you want to start blabbing about who owns the land then the Jews have a more historical claim to the land. You seem to want to deny that there was a Jewish Palestine before an Arab one in which case you are the one that needs to go and study about the Palestinian region. Or perhaps it's not history you care about, you are just being pushed by an obsessive hatred of Jews. Antisemitism is the word to describe it. BTW, the Israel will claim what they will claim in their land, if they decide that the portions of Palestine they occupy today is where they want their boundary to be then it's their choice. There was no country existing on that land when the Israel was created, all we have is the Arab population of Palestine looking for a future state and falsely trying to claim every part of the Palestine region as theirs. And you are yet to say what led to the firing of rockets by Palestinians this time that is different from what I stated earlier about Israeli police using teargas to disperse protesters. They decided to stage a demonstration in the temple mount that is under Israeli control disregarding and disobeying the law that bans any form of demonstration on the temple mount where Al aqsa is located and when Israeli police moved in to disperse them with teargas, the next thing is to start firing rockets into Israel? Then you turn around and start playing victim when Israel hits back?
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Sterope(f): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2021
The king of confusion. Which one is the region of Palestine not country of Palestine?
AmazonTopaz:

Trash.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Sterope:
It is not by force to act like you know a damn thing about what is happening grin

I have settled down to give him the perfect response.

I modified my post grin
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Sterope:
The king of confusion. Which one is the region of Palestine not country of Palestine?

I tire oo
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Sterope(f): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2021
I didn't even know where to start from. It is scary how people can justify anything.

AmazonTopaz:

I have settled down to give him the perfect response.

I modified my post grin

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Sterope:
I didn't even know where to start from. It is scary how people can justify anything.

The thing that is giving me joy is the fact that may young people are seeing Isreali occupation for what it is.

I don't like how they treat the Palestinians that is unfair and I blame world powers for enabling them all these years.

Israel's true image is now there for all to see young people are more sympathetic to the Palestinians.

They will justify it because of their religious beliefs.Those Zionist were very smart to name their country Isreal in 1948.That is why many Christian Zionist support them when they hear the name 'Isreal' they don't think,Isreal is always right.And some hate Muslims too that is another reason for the sentimental support.

No person who knows the true history of things will talk with such sentiments

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.