Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen (39484 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by esnbrutality: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Guy .....you are a desperate NOn-IGBO.....

You actually were against the sit-at-home....and you spilled so much trash during that event it became obvious that you had brain seizures.

Buhari your employer said that IPOB has businesses all-over the Country...why didnt you open a topic to reject that useless statement??

Now i say all IGBO and my People are Biafrans ...and it hurst you....e be like say you want make i send you internet slap...abi??

face your warrant guy...oil and water don't mix!!...Spits!!!

Ojiofor:

I thought the agitation is for Biafra,why do you keep mentioning Igbo in place of Biafra?
Igbo are not at war with FG rather its IPOB/ESN/UGM vs FG.Carry your cross.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Telldem1:
Another hell fire candidate spotted!
If hell fire exist none of u will be spared. You're mockery to ur religion.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by SenatePresdo(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:
Really feel for our Igbo people who 80% of those bearing the brunt of these attacks are innocent folks. I can't expect such happening in the NE and the NW politicians would be quiet bout it like Nothing is really happening. little wonder the igbos din join us in the protest

We southerners really have a long way to go, our division has been our greatest doom rather than good and some dumbskull on here nitwit would come and mock Yorubas, some sect would be mocking the Igbos. tbh y'all should just get a life. as a Yoruba man if there's any injustice against against any region in the SS or SE it should be my concern but we're just not like that I don't just know why

Igbos are always ready to side with the south-South or South-East.

But The Endsars protest experience actually made Igbos to have a rethink.

How did Igbos want to destroy Lagos?

I don't even know what "Yoruba Ronu" means in English, but I know you guys fuels the division most of the time.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by htdot: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
ifiokjohn:
hahahahaha.
There is no state in Nigeria that has a higher gas reserve than the Eastern states...make your research.
Even my state Akwa ibom that has Gas do not have more than Dem.

By the way Nigeria can't Prosecute a war. They don't have the money. They're debtors.
Besides with the biafran army seizing large part of the delta like Akwa ibom, Cross River, part of the delta state... The Revenue for Nigerian govt will drop.
And I'm pretty sure Nigerian govt won't like to fight to bring BIAFRA back into Nigeria because it an effort in futility then
Even if they Successfully do it, who said 20 -40 years lata they won't arise and ask again for their own country?
Why waste lives?...pretty sure sensible people will talk to the Nigerian govt ..and the govt shouldn't worry...all the East ask for is an igboid speaking state.. to take all Igbo speaking group into BIAFRA but they will leave Ikwerres nd Ikas for the Nigerian govt anyways.

But for us in Akwa ibom...we will be joining our biafran brothers.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ifiokjohn(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2021
htdot:

I know you are faking to be from akwaibom. Please proud of your root. My father is from otuekon compound, opume community , ward 11 all in ogbia bayelsa state and my mother is from eyobasi in oron LGA akwaibom but you dont see me parading with an echnic tagged name on nairaland.. You guys dont have any highest gas reserve in nigeria. Thats just a fallacy... come to gbarain area in bayelsa to see how they re flaring the gas for the pass 12 years. To tell you the amount of gas bayelsa alone has...
Oga I told you. Go and research and stop talking nonsense.
Even Bayelsa don't have much gas than Akwa ibom and have just told you the East have much gas than Akwa ibom

By the way, Ami ato Abak, afaha obong. I'm from the Umoren Family.
I'm full blooded Akwa ibom.

Don't let your hate for the Igbos blind you abeg....

Why do you think the Gas pipelines the Nigeria govt is building to Spain is coming through from Aba abi Enugu ( have forgotten)
Oga check well o
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Kirigidi(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2021
LordLugard1:

For a civilian to block road against Soldiers for unknown gun men to come and killed soldiers. Those civilians are not innocent and should be wipe out by the military.

Kill them all, no one love to die. In law those civilians are not innocent and soldiers are justify to kill them. If soldiers did not killed them then the soldiers are weaklings. I can't pay tax to train weaklings.

You support your brother to killed people fathers, brothers and uncle and want me to sympathise with you. God punish you
In the Northeast (Bornu, Yobe) there are alot of villagers/indigenes who are Boko Haram informants. They reveal troops movements and lure Nigerian soldiers into Boko Haram traps, yet none of the villages/towns these Boko Haram collaborators live in has been burnt down. The worst the Nigeria military has done was arresting the individual collaborators. So why are you now calling on the Nigeria military to wipe out a full community just because some villagers collaborated with ESN? Is it because they are Igbo? Is that how deep you hate the Igbo people? Have you equally called on the Nigeria military to wipe out communities in the Northeast and Northwest who are openly collaborating and supporting activities of Boko Haram and bandits?

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Friend22(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
I TOLD THEM THAT THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY VERY STUBBORN PEOPLE...AND WHEN THEY START REACTING ...ITS GOING TO BE TERRIBLE..

NOW YOUTHS ARE GETTING DIRECTLY INVOLVED...ITS GOING TO SNOWBALL INTO SOMETHING IMMENSELY TERRIBLE FOR THE MILITARY AND POLICE...

WE DEY WATCH...SHEY CABAL NO WAN GET SENSE...

AS FOR THE BMC MONGRELS...

BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR SUPPORT FOR FOOLISHNESS WILL VISIT YOU IN YOUR DIRECT DOMAIN..AND ITS CERTAINLY NOT THE ---OLD SOUTH EASTERN REGION...

Stop being a toothless paper tiger.
Go and do the talking in that place.
Noise makers.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by htdot: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga I told you. Go and research and stop talking nonsense.
Even Bayelsa don't have much gas than Akwa ibom and have just told you the East have much gas than Akwa ibom

By the way, Ami ato Abak, afaha obong. I'm from the Umoren Family.
I'm full blooded Akwa ibom.

Don't let your hate for the Igbos blind you abeg....

Why do you think the Gas pipelines the Nigeria govt is building to Spain is coming through from Aba abi Enugu ( have forgotten)
Oga check well o
Hatred for igbo. Only igbo people used this statement. Dear, you re from abia. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Friend22(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
This Zombie is having brain Stroke.

Brain stroke----When a foolish zombie thinks "IT" is funny but "it" is obviously foolish..

IGBO PEOPLE ARE RUGGED...THE BRAVEST OF TRIBES IN NIGERIA!!...

No dey make mouth...

Na only this one una sabi.

When Asari Dokubo warn your Lord Nnamdi Kanu the over bleached albino started begging.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Besk: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
RocketHarbalTea:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/13/seven-soldiers-killed-clash-unknown-gunmen-abia-community-houses-burnt

Everything Sowore and SaharaReporters lay their hands on now turn out to be falsehood and ridiculous drama.

This news does not add up and goes contrary to how all other newspapers (pro-IPOB inclusive) reported it.

SaharaReporters reported that loads of houses were burnt. Just take a look at all the photos in that report. The pillar is the giveaway. It’s the same structure (wooden stall) in all the pictures which were intentionally taken from different angles and made to look like different structures.

SaharaReporters was always known as the mouthpiece of Boko Haram. Now that ISWAP has cut off the head of Boko Haram, I hope they gun for the head of their mouthpiece as well i.e. Sowore and SaharaReporters who are also the mouthpieces for IPOB.

Sowore has really fallen low and keeps going lower and lower everyday. So sad.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ifiokjohn(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
htdot:

Hatred for igbo. Only igbo people used this statement. Dear, you re from abia. Stop deceiving yourself
Ok na. Infact I'm not just from Abia, I'm also from Enugu, Ebonyi , imo, Anambra. Are you ok now?
Lol. Na so ggood been say I be Igbo...till we speak language together Na him confess.
Please I'm from the East o. How can I be from the south. The south hate Igbos but I don't. Only those who hate Igbos can be from the Akwa I bom... are u ok now?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Ojiofor: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Guy .....you are a desperate NOn-IGBO.....

You actually were against the sit-at-home....and you spilled so much trash during that event it became obvious that you had brain seizures.

Buhari your employer said that IPOB has businesses all-over the Country...why didnt you open a topic to reject that useless statement??

Now i say all IGBO and my People are Biafrans ...and it hurst you....e be like say you want make i send you internet slap...abi??

face your warrant guy...oil and water don't mix!!...Spits!!!

I did not open topic to disagree with you neither do I have to open in order to reject Buhari's insensitive and unpresidential statement.
I only comment in topics I found interesting.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by esnbrutality: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
I do hear OHHH ......NEXT!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Friend22:

No dey make mouth...

Na only this one una sabi.

When Asari Dokubo warn your Lord Nnamdi Kanu the over bleached albino started begging.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by esnbrutality: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please come to "The Place" and shut me up....

I AM PATIENTLY WAITING. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Friend22:

Stop being a toothless paper tiger.
Go and do the talking in that place.
Noise makers.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Friend22(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

He should get ready to fight not just the East but South and West put together.

Don't add South and West to your stupid fight.

Let Nnamdi Kanu and hus zombies deal with that themselves
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Friend22(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

People who should be scared of civil war is your fulani brothers because everyone would use that opportunity to revenge on them

U still think their wickedness over the years have gone unnoticed ?

Civil war breaks out Nigeria is over simple

Civil was instigated by your Ibos.
You were the ones you think we don't know.
You thought we never read history?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Friend22:

Don't add South and West to your stupid fight.

Let Nnamdi Kanu and hus zombies deal with that themselves

I am a Southerner, once this genocide and biased military killings in the East turns into a blown out war. The South and West will not keep quiet. You have no say so shut up when people with matured think is talking and stop being tribalistic for once in your miserable life
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Friend22:

Civil was instigated by your Ibos.
You were the ones you think we don't know.
You thought we never read history?
So asaba are now igbos ?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Ngorbungor(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

So asaba are now igbos ?

They are Ijew, no they are Urobobo, no they are Bini... Mad man
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by authority2006(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
kettykin:
I hope this storyline will not make the whole east to arm themselves and fight the invaders in uniform

Or get the South East burnt down. You killed seven soldiers in defence of ESN members that you were harbouring? That's the true story.

At first, three soldiers died, then four of them died yesterday, making seven. The other two that were attacked by the gunmen were not even killed, they got injured.

“We don't know why the soldiers keep invading Amangwu,

Now, you know why they will keep invading your communities.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by authority2006(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
YOU ARE CERTAINLY RIGHT BRO...SEE THE PICTURE OF THIS BASTARD AND SEE HIS NAME TAG.

A SO-CALLED POLICE BUT HE WAS A SUICIDE BOMBER...AND DIED WITHOUT HAVING ANY VIRGINS..LET ALONE 72...

Not only suicide bomber but also B2 bomber
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by authority2006(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
dared0637:
This report collaborates what a friend from that area told me on whatsapp yesterday, so many soldiers were killed in that gun battle yesterday,

Really, it must have gladden your heart that ESN/UGM are winning? More winnings to them. You will soon begin to cry to UN and ICC.

lots of civilians have moved out of Amangwu and other neighboring communities.

Did you really know what you just admitted here? Internal displacements that I was warning about is starting already
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by adabaraabdul: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
May God help us in this country. Unknown gun men were passing through and the same community that could not do anything to apprehend them or cut them off are now killing soldiers for constantly harassing them. May God help us in this country.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by NacoAba: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
That's where they get power. Once it come to South East. Igbo land, they turn to lion, Boko Haram has been killing them in numbers, I never heard they burn houses.
This is main reason all Igbo people are clamouring for Biafra.. this whole incidents increases more zeal to continue to agitate. God Bless Igbo Land.God Bless Biafra. God bless Oduduwa.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mutvy: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
You killed soldiers and you expect peace. No way!
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by privilegeltd(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Want to Learn How to Buy and Sell physical Petroleum Product, Crude Oil and Gas internationally? Then Read the Book "Oil and Gas Trade 101" and Join the worldwide league of Crude Oil and Gas Brokers who Annually broker trillions of dollars worth of Petroleum Product, Crude Oil & Gas sales.

Hear what Readers had to say about the book:
1. Dear Mr. Durueke, I read your book Oil and Gas Trade 101 twice now and I find it absolutely great! Basically I read it 3 times, but firstly in German and I did not fully get it.
God bless you,
Best Regards,
~Marlon.
Switzerland
2. Good day George,
I requested a friend invitation as I purchased your book "Oil and Gas Trade 101" through Amazon. A very well concise, informative and Insightful book. I look forward to your up coming sequel.
~Ishmel Gabriel Sanchez
Atlanta
3. Hi George,
I'm currently reading your book - Oil and Gas trade 101, and it's such an interesting read.
Regards.
Samuel Ogbuago M.Sc
Nigeria
Oil and Gas Trade 101 is available in your favorite online store; Get your copy here https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/713640?ref=privilegeltd
or
Read it here https://www.scribd.com/book/448253034/Oil-and-Gas-Trade-101 Free for 30 Days

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53