Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. (13003 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by johnbush(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
MediMedi:

I'm new to makurdi, I know wurukum roundabout but not know where those girls use to stay, tell me ahbeg.
And, don't der like going out from the brothel I won carry one go Southcore

so you no fit find on babe out of all those jamo for southcore, na brothel u de find? smh. angry
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Celsony: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
fidel2:

����������
3 times okpanyi.........u know say we and Emichi nor fit date na

But my friend elder brother married one Emichi they had 2 children sef
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Celsony: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
hahahaha. You no well.

Some Emichi are better than our so called people. I can attest to that 100%.

Very true Okpani in both sides we have good and bad girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Celsony: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
emblem2d:
oyi you're very correct, i laugh when ever the idoma people feels their girls are better than the tiv girls...
Look leh me tell u, they all do the same thing just dah, one pretends and pretends and do it hiddenly while the other live an open life.
Moreover, we have idoma girls in brothels here in wurukum makurdi.
Mind u i'm also an idoma guy.
Aba'kebale?

Anya oyine. Ashawo dey every tribe in Nigeria
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by KingDash: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
God forbid... I can never go to a brothel in this or any life time, tufiakwa.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by KingDash: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Celsony:

Anya oyine. Ashawo dey every tribe in Nigeria
but na tiv babes dey top table.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Celsony:

Very true Okpani in both sides we have good and bad girls
. I agree with you.

Abole??
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by fidel2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
No Sir.

Which part of Benue are you from?

Okpokwu bro....
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Issues2(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
How do u people enjoyed doing that wen ever I tried it I developed cold feet my dick go lose erection I don't know how u guys enjoyed having sex with ashawo o
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
I mistakenly pass one brothel in Benin city, around Ring road. It was along a road linking mission road and Forestry road. Na so dem gather for outside by broad day light dey call male passerby. As I dey look them, na so them begin dey call me. Omo I just increase my acceleration o. They really looked hungry and haggard, may God help them

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
fidel2:

Okpokwu bro....
Am from Texas.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by NewDelhi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Used to visit one in secondary school back in the 90s. Unfortunately, my mum used to force me to follow her to the market and there was no way we won't pass through the route the brothel is located. Naso my heart dey always beat make one daughter of the devil no go shout
"customer! how far na you no dey come f*ck today?" Those girls can be very raw and embarassing. They did it to my friend and partner in crime him papa nearly flog am to death.

Luckily for me I always escaped Sha . Coz I go bend my head well and put on one dark Abacha-like shade make no daughter of Lucifer go recognize me .

20 Likes

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by phemmyfour: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
emblem2d:
I wouldn't want to waste much time so straight to the point.
My experiences are good ones; the girls are always clean and welcoming, few of them are friendly... And when we're into each other; the smile on her face tells it all.
Mine is in makurdi though i don't know of other places.
They ll give you clean HIV
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Map1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDelhi:
Used to visit one in secondary school back in the 90s. Unfortunately, my mum used to force me to follow her to the market and there was no way we won't pass through the route the brothel is located. Naso my heart dey always beat make one daughter of the devil no go shout
"customer! how far na you no dey come f*ck today?" Those girls can be very raw and embarassing. They did it to my friend and partner in crime him papa nearly flog am to death.

Luckily for me I always escaped Sha . Coz I go bend my head well and put on one dark Abacha-like shade make no daughter of Lucifer go recognize me .
if I call you criminal now, you go vex abi?
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by emblem2d(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
alogbehi. Where in mkd are you staying?

Am a bonafide Texas guy.
i'm staying close to solace hotels not too far from state library.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by emblem2d(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Issues2:
How do u people enjoyed doing that wen ever I tried it I developed cold feet my dick go lose erection I don't know how u guys enjoyed having sex with ashawo o
tongue
Issues2:
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by SweetVibe: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2021
JONSYN7154:
alogbehi. Where in mkd are you staying?

Am a bonafide Texas guy.
Where in Texas are u base.
I stay around depot area
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 5:30am On Jun 15, 2021
SweetVibe:

Where in Texas are u base.
I stay around depot area
Directly behind Joy FM. But am working in abuja.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2021
emblem2d:
i'm staying close to solace hotels not too far from state library.
OK
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by fidel2(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Am from Texas.

Haba..... I was in Texas last month
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
fidel2:

Haba..... I was in Texas last month
OK. Presently am not there.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Celsony: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
. I agree with you.

Abole??

Obobino

Uklo be?
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Celsony: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2021
KingDash:
but na tiv babes dey top table.

Very true brother...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Celsony:

Obobino

Uklo be?
I just DM you. Let's exchange phone details there.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Celsony: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I just DM you. Let's exchange phone details there.

Ok
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Laurene: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

how old was the boy then
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by GeneralPula: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes, I have but I’ve never been there to fvck. I no dey enjoy rushy sex..

I went there to check & see Whatsup..

I wonder how some guys do enjoy brothel..

But one thing I know is, if you wanna enjoy a brothel girl, let her come to your house..

And to all those saying diseases, it’s not so. They usually have private health workers that do check on their health status frequently and they won’t have sex raw..

Your Gf that’s cheating on you is likely going to give you disease more than a prostitute will do..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by GeneralPula: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2021
Ficient:
I mistakenly pass one brothel in Benin city, around Ring road. It was along a road linking mission road and Forestry road. Na so dem gather for outside by broad day light dey call male passerby. As I dey look them, na so them begin dey call me. Omo I just increase my acceleration o. They really looked hungry and haggard, may God help them

Those girls are usually being used..

I once had a friend that works in a brothel. Their own brothel - after you’ve rent a room, you’ll give god mother money for her daily foods, per customer that you have, you’ll pay tax again to her..

Women are wicked even to women hood. Only a few out of all girls doing Prostitutes in Nigeria do make something off it eventually. And usually it’s guys that do help them, not women. It’s one overrated job for recruit but once you’re a godmother, you’ll make something... That’s if you can make it to become a god mother cuz it’s not a small journey..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by FreeSpirited: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2021
KingDash:
God forbid... I can never go to a brothel in this or any life time, tufiakwa.
Most guys in their real senses won't go there...but most time, they take drug, drink alcohol and smoke weed which invariably distort their reasoning and will to shun bad sexual behavior
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by KingDash: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Most guys in their real senses won't go there...but most time, they take drug, drink alcohol and smoke weed which invariably distort their reasoning and will to shun bad sexual behavior
that's true.. you're right every single word.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Teeboy15(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
blizard44:
I've been to a few. (For research purposes though)
If you no fear to Bleep ashawo for Lagos, to commit suicide no go be anything for you.

There are roadside , beach and slum brothels.

Each carries its unique identity, vendors and clientele.

From 400naira quickies in General Paint that will degenerate into a brawl if you last longer than agreed to posh BDSM services in exotic Lagos beaches ; seen it all. grin

This niggarr, General Paint?
Niggarr you are minded.
That's the most terrible ghetto in the whole of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2021
koladata:
never tried that shit , once money is attached to sex , i lose interest i don't know why angry

Only if you know wetin God done do for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.