Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. (13075 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2021
emblem2d:
I enjoy fucking ashawo. Dahs one of the things dah gives me joy.

See you, see Adiza

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Starcrest1: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
The first day I entered a brothel, I felt disgusted and left as soon as I entered. That place is a no no for me. Better to book an appointment with an olosho somewhere else than to be f*cking them in their brothel.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by bigala2938: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
never

emblem2d:
I wouldn't want to waste much time so straight to the point.
My experiences are good ones; the girls are always clean and welcoming, few of them are friendly... And when we're into each other; the smile on her face tells it all.
Mine is in makurdi though i don't know of other places.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Babafash(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
emblem2d:
I enjoy fucking ashawo. Dahs one of the things dah gives me joy.
The devil is playing temple run with your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Teeboy15:

This niggarr, General Paint?
Niggarr you are minded.
That's the most terrible ghetto in the whole of Lagos.
If you know, you know. grin

Dem no dey tell person.

Any slight yeye waka, na dead body dem go pick for road the next morning.
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Bizzzinton: 3:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Pls I'm new to Benue state, especially Makurdi.
So I would appreciate you could direct me to a nice brothel in Makurdi. smiley
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by maadman: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bizzzinton:
Pls I'm new to Benue state, especially Makurdi.
So I would appreciate you could direct me to a nice brothel in Makurdi. smiley

..what's ur location
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Bizzzinton: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
I stay around Coca cola but I can go anywhere as far as its still in Makurdi, and it's not in North bank
maadman:

..what's ur location
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Bizzzinton: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2022
maadman:

..what's ur location
Still waiting for your reply sir undecided
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Ubah007: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2023
bigala2938:
never

Can you give me some quiet spots in Makurdi
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by Ubah007: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2023
emblem2d:
na wurukum...
do you know of other places in Makurdi that is coded?
Re: Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. by JONSYN7154: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Babafash:
The devil is playing temple run with your destiny.
😃😃😃

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? / Money & Age, Which Should Be Considered First Before Marriage? / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.