Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? (20072 Views)

Introverts, How Do You Cope At Your Work Place? / Follow Up Studies On Work Life Balance / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Interview Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hmmm. I can sence you are in lagos.

How did you know? Yes, I am in Lagos. Very far from Kogi (around 11hours). The distance no funny at all.

If to say na Abuja, ehen
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hmmm. I can sence you are in lagos.

How did you know? Yes, I am in Lagos. Very far from Kogi (around 11hours). The distance no funny at all.

If to say na Abuja, ehen. To return very frequently no for hard at all.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
MNDY:

If to say na Abuja, ehen. To return very frequently no for hard at all.
The way lagos people chat is diffrent.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

The way lagos people chat is diffrent.

Really? How do they chat?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
MNDY:

Really? How do they chat?
Omaye cheesy i can't explain but i know it's diffrent.... They always polish their english grin
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Omaye cheesy i can't explain but i know it's diffrent.... They always polish their english grin

Lol. Na true sha. Because if you no polish am, people go think say na Agbero person be.

When you wan travel and to where?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Lol. Na true sha. Because if you no polish am, people go think say na Agbero.

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
MNDY:

Lol. Na true sha. Because if you no polish am, people go think say na Agbero person be.

Agbero ke grin grin ..
Omaye, so make people no call me agbero make i con de carry dictionary de type abi ? cheesy cheesy
No work yet oo, and to make things worst no money... Travelling plan suspended.... Am even looking for laptot to do learn how to do graphic design sef... Very lucrative job here in idah.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Agbero ke grin grin ..
Omaye, so make people no call me agbero make i con de carry dictionary de type abi ? cheesy cheesy
No work yet oo, and to make things worst no money... Travelling plan suspended.... Am even looking for laptot to do learn how to do graphic design sef... Very lucrative job here in idah.

Hehehehehe. You go be one very jovial person fa.

How I wish say I dey Igala-land, I for come Idah to meet you.

Lagos na "eju-enè" place. So, almost every Lagosian dey speak and behave polished apart from Agberos.

You don graduate ba? Try find somebody to teach you the graphics and typing very well before you start the business. Na wetin sustain me for KSU too. You go know KSU nau
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
MNDY:

Lagos na "eju-enè" place. So, almost every Lagosian dey speak and behave polished apart from Agberos.

You don graduate ba? Try find somebody to teach you the graphics and typing very well before you start the business. Na wetin sustain me for KSU too. You go know KSU nau
Hahahahaha...
I know lagos is an "eju-ene" city the day i went to ajah after lekki phase 2.
The POS girl that attend to me was even making matter worst. cheesy omo come see grammer grin grin ..
She wanted to tell that my transaction was decline. And instead of her to tell me with pigin english, she wanted to polish it. Well, she ended up shaking her potato head for nothing cheesy .
I can't come and kill myself oo grin grin ..
You attend ksu shocked ? ... I was at the school 3 days ago sef. I went to ankpa to see a friend...... I know how to type and i also know how to do design.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 3:40am On Jun 27, 2021
MNDY:

Na my phone i take learn graphic design. But when i came to lagos to visit a friend, boom. Lagos boys rob the hell out of me grin . I no wise by then. cheesy . Since then, i just de look for way to take get laptop. But guess what. Local man is damn broke cheesy cheesy cheesy ... Since am alive, na my motivation be dat. Omaye things no easy o.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Na my phone i take learn graphic design. But when i came to lagos to visit a friend, boom. Lagos boys rob the hell out of me grin . I no wise by then. cheesy . Since then, i just de look for way to take get laptop. But guess what. Local man is damn broke cheesy cheesy cheesy ... Since am alive, na my motivation be dat. Omaye things no easy o.

E go better.
Better days ahead.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2021
MNDY:

E go better.
Better days ahead.
Better days ahead ? shocked ...
E be like say i go carry bike go meet am o grin cheesy grin .. Wetin carry am go ahead ? And am still here ? cheesy ...... Omaye, you would not belive i accidentally pray a wrong prayer today cheesy ... I said 'lord if na butter de delay my daily bread, bring am i get beans'..... Me sef shock.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Better days ahead ? shocked ...
E be like say i go carry bike go meet am o grin cheesy grin .. Wetin carry am go ahead ? And am still here ? cheesy ...... Omaye, you would not belive i accidentally pray a wrong prayer today cheesy ... I said 'lord if na butter de delay my daily bread, bring am i get beans'..... Me sef shock.

Hahahahaha....funny guy!
No go do ogwu-ókó fa.
You better wait for God's time.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
MNDY:

Hahahahaha....funny guy!
No go do ogwu-ókó fa.
You better wait for God's time.
Ogwu-oko ? God forbid o cheesy cheesy ... U know say i no fit do money ritual na..
But come to think of it, God no de answer prayer quick quick nowadays again...omaye relax money go come
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Ogwu-oko ? God forbid o cheesy cheesy ... U know say i no fit do money ritual na..
But come to think of it, God no de answer prayer quick quick nowadays again...omaye relax money go come

You know Anyigba very well ba?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
MNDY:

You know Anyigba very well ba?
Yea.. Ksu
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yea..
Ksu

OK
You no get relatives in Anyigba?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
MNDY:

OK You no get relatives in Anyigba?
No ... I have them at idah my hometown cheesy
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No ...
I have them at idah my hometown cheesy

E be like say Idah go make sense pass Anyigba fa. I don hear dat yarn from people mouth very well. Fine fine houses by rich Idah sons and daughters.

I also hear say Ankpa bam pass Anyigba wella. But I no visit the 2 places before I finally comot.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No ...
I have them at idah my hometown cheesy

E be like say Idah go make sense pass Anyigba fa. I don hear dat yarn from people mouth very well. Fine fine houses by rich Idah sons and daughters.

I also hear say Ankpa bam pass Anyigba wella. But I no visit the 2 places to confam am before I finally comot.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2021
MNDY:

I also hear say Ankpa bam pass Anyigba wella. But I no visit the 2 places before I finally comot.
But u really fuckup o.. Look at idah, and look at ugwolawo. Just 49 min journey if una motor fast.... Idah develop pass ayingba, just dat ksu is located at ayingba. Na wetin make ayingba develop small be dat. Leaving in idah is good o compare to ayingba because for u go see free food chop if u go waterside. Ibaji and idah share dsame bondary, so food no be our problem like dat... Ankpa has big men living there but hunger wey de there fit remove person eyes. cheesy . Light no be our problem for idah. If u go G.R.A idah e be like say na V.I you de.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

But u really fuckup o.. Look at idah, and look at ugwolawo. Just 49 min journey if una motor fast.... Idah develop pass ayingba, just dat ksu is located at ayingba. Na wetin make ayingba develop small be dat. Leaving in idah is good o compare to ayingba because for u go see free food chop if u go waterside. Ibaji and idah share dsame bondary, so food no be our problem like dat... Ankpa has big men living there but hunger wey de there fit remove person eyes. cheesy . Light no be our problem for idah. If u go G.R.A idah e be like say na V.I you de.

I must know Idah and Ankpa when I return to Igalaland. I don put am for mind since. I small when I dey Ugwolawo. Na why I no fit travel to go know Idah then be dat.

I sure say Anyigba big pass Idah and Ankpa sha and our light sef don dey try small small now. Anyigba big and deep wella, even me son of the soil fit lost in some parts of Anyigba. Hunger dey Anyigba too o. Our boys na cult wan finish dem. Cultism don take over Anyigba.

How you fit see food chop from waterside and Ibaji? Abi you mean to buy am very cheap from Ibaji? I know say Ibaji get food sha, especially yams.

Una still neva select a new Attah-Igala up till now? Wetin happen?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
@ MNDY ... Omo see question cheesy . Ok lemme answer some.... Yeah i can testify to dat, ayingba na cultist dem sabi. But idah own bad pass. Ayingba boys still de learn work for where idah boys de when it comes to cultism. Can you imagine 32 boys was kill on 7th.. And was trown into the river for celebrating 7:7. .. I wonder why e never come nairaland fp yet. ..... Yeah we have free food from waterside, we don't buy it cheap, we got it free.... Just help them park out from boat, and your life will never remain thesame. grin . And again water don de come now, so their farm produce plenty. Just help them pack inside boat, and you will have what to eat a month. We will just enter boat, enter ibaji, go to their farm, help them small. Then when comin back, na dangote u be. Yes we sell some. ..... Attah igala isuee have become something else for kogi now o. Four people (four families) are fighting themselves because of who to mount the throne . And the four of them has access to it. We can't choose anyone yet.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
@ MNDY ... Omo see question cheesy . Ok lemme answer some.... Yeah i can testify to dat, ayingba na cultist dem sabi. But idah own bad pass. Ayingba boys still de learn work for where idah boys de when it comes to cultism. Can you imagine 32 boys was kill on 7th.. And was trown into the river for celebrating 7:7. .. I wonder why e never come nairaland fp yet. ..... Yeah we have free food from waterside, we don't buy it cheap, we got it free.... Just help them park out from boat, and your life will never remain thesame. grin . And again water don de come now, so their farm produce plenty. Just help them pack inside boat, and you will have what to eat a month. We will just enter boat, enter ibaji, go to their farm, help them small. Then when comin back, na dangote u be. Yes we sell some. ..... Attah igala isuee have become something else for kogi now o. Four people (four families) are fighting themselves because of who to mount the throne . And the four of them has access to it. We can't choose anyone yet.

Jesus Christ! 32 boys? I bin hear say Idah don make law to kill any criminal or cultist.

Wow...una no fit hungry nau. Na money be una only problem be dat nau. Ibaji dey help una ministry very well fa. No be small enjoyment una dey o, I'm jealous.

Make una try choose better Attah o. Igalaland need serious cleansing.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
MNDY:

Jesus Christ! 32 boys? I bin hear say Idah don make law to kill any criminal or cultist.

Wow...una no fit hungry nau. Na money be una only problem be dat nau. Ibaji dey help una ministry very well fa. No be small enjoyment una dey o, I'm jealous.

Make una try choose better Attah o. Igalaland need serious cleansing.
We have many security here now in idah. If you form cultist, na u sabi. 32 persons was killed and dumb into the river. Just ask anyone you have living in idah..... 9 was recovered by some ibaji fishermen. ..... Yeah, our problem na money which i think that one na general problem. .... Attah igala case na cruise e be. Imagine four brothers fight for who to emerge the throne. And if they fail to choose within themselves who is going to be the next attah within two years (according to tradition) , they should forget about throne. Cos another clan will find someone to emerge the throne. ..... Igala land don spoil. Una wey de lagos own better.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

We have many security here now in idah. If you form cultist, na u sabi. 32 persons was killed and dumb into the river. Just ask anyone you have living in idah..... 9 was recovered by some ibaji fishermen. ..... Yeah, our problem na money which i think that one na general problem. .... Attah igala case na cruise e be. Imagine four brothers fight for who to emerge the throne. And if they fail to choose within themselves who is going to be the next attah within two years (according to tradition) , they should forget about throne. Cos another clan will find someone to emerge the throne. ..... Igala land don spoil. Una wey de lagos own better.

If I wan use Ibaji connection to invest money into farming or sale of food crops, e go make sense abi? Or wetin you think?

Which business you fit advise somebody to invest in?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2021
MNDY:

If I wan use Ibaji connection to invest money into farming or sale of food crops, e go make sense abi? Or wetin you think?

Which business you fit advise somebody to invest in?
I will personally advice anyone who want to start business with ibaji people to venture into "yam" business. Yeah with 'yam' business, you can't loss your capital. Just ask anyone you knew from idah how many tons of 'yam' were heading to igbo land every season.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by MNDY(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I will personally advice anyone who want to start business with ibaji people to venture into "yam" business. Yeah with 'yam' business, you can't loss your capital. Just ask anyone you knew from idah how many tons of 'yam' were heading to igbo land every season.

How much can someone start with? Minimum capital. Profit dey am well well abi? Igbo no get land to use anyhow for farming. Land na gold there.

In my school days, I hear one gist say Idah near Igboland very well. I don forget the neighboring Igbo state wey I hear.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? by Juliusmomoh: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
MNDY:

How much can someone start with? Minimum capital. Profit dey am well well abi? Igbo no get land to use anyhow for farming. Land na gold there.

In my school days, I hear one gist say Idah near Igboland very well. I don forget the neighboring Igbo state wey I hear.
Yeah for a start, 250k... If god bless you, you fit get profit of 550k... That's if rain no distub o ... No land for igbo people again o ... Idah Nsukka and akpanya .. Na we get border.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. / Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.