Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology (2419 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by VlamesIffect(f): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
you guys are replying 18 yo kid?

Someone that if una see for road will kneel to greet good morning sir/ma.

Social media just dey make things worse.

1 Like

Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by DSC7: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
* * * * [ ██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ * * * *▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂KiLL Yourself I███████████████████]. *◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Or check the poster below me........
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by DSC7: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
After bashing men for 2yrs without achieving anything you want to now face feminists? ...

My dear i wish you well ooooo.....

1 Like

Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Riele:
This is a call to everyone and anyone I've ever offended on this platform.

Two years ago, I was what I termed myself as a "sweet sixteen". I portrayed myself on this platform as an irrational being and I made it my goal to stand against the human species which we all know as "men". My countless viral topics are proofs of my profound profanities.
I'm aware I was, during my active years here, childish. So, hesitantly but not tentatively, I am here to apologize.

I apologize for supporting a movement I had no knowledge of which is "Feminism". Fret not, I have reflected on myself and have undergone thorough education on the subject "Feminism". So believe me when I say, " I am back, to raise thunder and hell on all who ever thought they had more knowledge on "what and whatnot" than me.

I feel no remorse for the mayhem I had raised on some individuals on this platform. I only feel deep regrets for not doing it with class. My apologies once again.

I promise to demoralize and break down the mental institution of all who are, were and will deminish my existence or that of my sisters who stand with "Feminism". This I will do, not as a "toothless sweet sixteen" but as a wild but elegant eighteen.

Thank you for accepting my apology.

Apologies accepted kiddo
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Riele:

Two years ago, I was what I termed myself as a "sweet sixteen". I portrayed myself on this platform as an irrational being and I made it my goal to stand against the human species which we all know as "men". My countless viral topics are proofs of my profound profanities.
I'm aware I was, during my active years here, childish. So, hesitantly but not tentatively, I am here to apologize.

I apologize for supporting a movement I had no knowledge of which is "Feminism". Fret not, I have reflected on myself and have undergone thorough education on the subject "Feminism". So believe me when I say, " I am back, to raise thunder and hell on all who ever thought they had more knowledge on "what and whatnot" than me.

I feel no remorse for the mayhem I had raised on some individuals on this platform. I only feel deep regrets for not doing it with class. My apologies once again.

I promise to demoralize and break down the mental institution of all who are, were and will deminish my existence or that of my sisters who stand with "Feminism". This I will do, not as a "toothless sweet sixteen" but as a wild but elegant eighteen.

@bolded Don't you have better things to do, than to be a social justice warrior (SJW) to broke, frustrated male youths online for a cause that doesn't directly benefit you in this country?

Sisi!! it seems that at 18 the reality of 'adulting' hasn't hit you yet. But let me mind the business that pays me(sips hot coffee)

Your attempt at satire is not bad. Carry on!! Just pick your battles hon.

1 Like

Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
@bolded Don't you have better things to do, than to be a social justice warrior (SJW) to broke, frustrated male youths online for a cause that doesn't directly benefit you in this country?

Sisi!! it seems that at 18 the reality of 'adulting' hasn't hit you yet. But let me mind the business that pays me(sips hot coffee)

Your attempt at satire is not bad. Carry on!! Just pick your battles hon.
You see so pained, quack doctor...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Riele:

All this to make us know you're 18 now?

Congrats you're legally an adult and to welcome you into adulthood, i advice that you become less attention seeking and do yourself a favour by not making men your enemies, but see them as part of your future

Many have towed the path you're on and are disheartened, don't be like them
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You see so pained, quack doctor...lol grin
who's this one?
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Tominix(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Me thinking that Jessica has finally had Sense

Only to realize that it is still the same
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by SenecaTheYonger: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
There was no improvement in your IQ over the last two years. I’ll check back with you in 4 years time.
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Riele:

Only fools see Gold and describes it as "Useless".
As always the teenage attention seeker. u will soon outgrow this phase. Enjoy it for now... To the maximum.
Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Riele:

Hi
I have been watching your posts lately and I find them interesting and sweet to me keep it up babe
P:S:Am aren't a stalker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology by Cinema4d: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
There was no improvement in your IQ over the last two years. I’ll check back with you in 4 years time.
Period! No long talk my guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? / How I Escaped From Becoming A Father Prematurely / I Can’t Place My Finger On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.