Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life (2578 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Jenniferchuma10: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
A woman who helped deliver her best friend’s baby has been left heartbroken after she discovered that her own husband was the father of the child.

Hailey Custer, 28, from Wickenburg, Arizona, said she was devastated when she found out her husband of six years, Travis Bowling, 36, had allegedly cheated on her with her close friend.
The mother-of-four said after being there ‘every step of the way’ to support her unnamed best friend during the pregnancy and birth, including wearing the hospital’s ‘daddy wrist band’ – she was shocked when she spotted a birth defect on the baby’s neck that was identical to one her husband has.

After confronting the pair about birth defect, she claimed her worst fears were confirmed and she now alleges that Bowling had cheated on her with up to 30 women during their marriage.

Despite the infidelity, Custer said she welcomed her friend into her home after she gave birth because she had ‘nowhere to go.’ She said: ‘I kept thinking of my kids, at the end of the day that is their blood sibling and I’m not going to be the one who causes harm to that child.’

Custer, who is a recovering drug addict, shared her story on TikTok and she quickly went viral.
She explained that she decided to get sober after she became pregnant with her own child years earlier. And she wanted to help her friend, who was also an addict, do the same.

‘I had been forced to sober up because I found out I was pregnant,’ she explained.

‘When I found out my friend was using and she found out she was pregnant, I wanted to do what was right and make sure that she was safe and taken care of.’

Custer, who works in administration, also opened up about the situation to Caters News, and she told them that she noticed her friend and her husband getting close, but didn’t think anything of it.

For more details click on the link below �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/woman-who-helped-her-best-friend-deliver-her-baby-gets-the-shock-of-her-life/

Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Dreadshy: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Your husband helped you become sober, she is just using the sa.e method to clear her drug addiction... lobatan
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by daddytime(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol

Too many funny tori around the world..
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by princepee: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
R
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by crackhouse(m): 4:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Problem
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Cerebellum: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Eweeeh...grin
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by Gosj001: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Wahala
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Cheating in marriages is now a norm all over the globe.
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by fourboys: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Funny grin grin grin and sad embarassed embarassed story
Re: Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life by posty56: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
sounds like India movie

(1) (Reply)

University Students,gist Us Your Night Class Experience / Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys / "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.