Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes (3083 Views)

No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG / SANS Fault Presidency's Attack On Grazing Ban, NEF Slams Buhari / Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by omonnakoda: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
yorubarere:

He doesn't have any. That is why they resort to using force and killing to chase locals from their lands.
The simple truth is state governments ALONE have the power to make laws as they relate to Land Use
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can.
Good. Are you aware Sharia law prohibits rearing of pigs?
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
baralatie:

All land is domiciled in the state(forest, bushes,farms etc)
Within the those are communities with communal holding of land.
These land already have designation which is known to indigenes of communities who have the landmarks of boundaries between families and communities!
It is these landmarks domiciled within these communities that is been used to locate their farms and housing developments.
So any body who is coming into a new community is sopposed to have missed with the state ministry of lands,housing and new towns development or the village/communal.herd for clarifications on the use of land within it's domain

Ok
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

Read and get some education.

Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria – Senate Spokesman.
Ajibola Basiru, spokesman for the Senate, says there is no grazing-route law in Nigeria.
Basiru said this following the statement of the President on the farmer-herder crisis.
The President while fielding questions in an interview with Arise Television on Thursday, said: “What I did was ask him (AGF) to go and dig the gazette of the first republic when people were obeying laws.
“There were cattle routes and grazing areas. Cattle routes were for when they (herders) are moving up country, north to south or east to west, they had to go through there.”
But speaking with The PUNCH, Basiru said the gazette that Buhari was referring to was a product of a decree promulgated in northern Nigeria in the 1960s, adding that the Land Use Act recognised by the constitution has rendered it ineffective.
“Nigerians should be concerned over whether the Nigerian president is actually getting the correct legal advice from his attorney-general and the legal team,” the senator said.
“As far as I am concerned, as a legal practitioner, there is nothing like grazing routes or grazing reserve law, in the laws of the federation of Nigeria. There is nothing like that.
“There is no federal legislation that the president can implement over such matter. The executive powers of the president merely rely on the powers of the National Assembly to make laws, when you look at Section 5 of the constitution.
“Any area where the National Assembly cannot make laws, and there is no express grants of powers to the president under the constitution, a purported exercise of power by the president in that regard, will be null and void because it is inconsistent with the constitution by section 1(3) of the 1999 constitution.
“I am aware that there is a northern Nigerian law on reserve and grazing routes which was promulgated by a 1964 decree by the premier of the defunct northern Nigeria region.”
The legislator said there is no way a decree for Northern Nigeria will be implemented as a federal law.
“It is not a federal law unless the legal adviser to Mr President is equating a northern Nigeria law, which is not applicable in the west, mid-west, and eastern region or in anywhere in the southern part of Nigeria, to be a federal or a Nigerian law,” he said.
“The president does not have the power to implement that law because it is not a federal law. He can only implement federal legislation made by the National Assembly or deemed to have been made by the National Assembly.
“The grazing routes law is not a National Assembly law, so there is nothing for the president to implement. It is regrettable that the president has not been properly advised by his attorney-general and the legal team.”

Copied from Dele Momodu facebook wall.
CC Yorubarere.
He won't read this.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ategberoson:
Yorubarere thanks for taking your time to educate that block head the bosstrevor1 or whatever he called himself

education failed him even with 60 Lagos, 65 Ekiti and North 22. he still failed to allow common sense to influence him

because of his likes, Northerners submission always sound stupid to me

Fulani will suffer when Buhari finished his tenure, they can go and book that in the bank, even many minority tribe in the North will rise against you people when Buhari tenure is done. just tell the fool to fulanize Nigeria before he finished his tenure, you people End in Nigeria is near
Trust me, he is still adamant despite trying to educate him. These people are very strange.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good. Are you aware Sharia law prohibits rearing of pigs?

There are Christians rearing pigs in the north.

Nothing stops you from rearing your pig.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Can you show us any pig farms in the north?
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Those Christians rearing pigs don't move them from Sokoto to Bauchi.
That's what I want to do and Sharia is against it.
I need you to help me impress it on the governors of those states that I have rights and I intend to enjoy those rights so they should do away with Sharia just as you advocate southern governors do away with ban on open grazing
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
omonnakoda:

There is a law prescribing grazing routes?

Please share with us

It was an old law.

Search on the internet
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Those Christians rearing pigs don't move them from Sokoto to Bauchi.
That's what I want to do and Sharia is against it.
I need you to help me impress it on the governors of those states that I have rights and I intend to enjoy those rights so they should do away with Sharia just as you advocate southern governors do away with ban on open grazing

They move them on lorries
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Ategberoson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
yorubarere:

Trust me, he is still adamant despite trying to educate him. These people are very strange.

they've been warned, is not a must he understand in their language, he and his imbeciles kinsmen will be forced to understand in our language

those fools are just too dumb to outsmart the entire southern Nigeria. southerners ain't Hausa they killed on daily basis, takeover their wives and destroy their livelihood

they will understand southern Nigeria in the language they understand
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by omonnakoda: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It was an old law.

Search on the internet
You are the one making the claim? Substantiate it? Was it a Federal or a local law?

What was the date of enactment
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They move them on lorries
Moving them on lorries is too expensive for me. I need to move them freely as guaranteed by the constitution
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ategberoson:

they've been warned, is not a must he understand in their language, he and his imbeciles kinsmen will be forced to understand in our language

those fools are just too dumb to outsmart the entire southern Nigeria. southerners ain't Hausa they killed on daily basis, takeover their wives and destroy their livelihood

they will understand southern Nigeria in the language they understand
Gbam
That is what they will definitely get on the long run.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Ojiofor: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
yorubarere:

He won't read this.

This their latest strategy fail just like RUGA.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by ipodstinks: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
yorubarere:

There is not Constitutions like that. No allow the guy fool you.
He can only fool himself, I am just daring him and his Fulani race.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojiofor:

This their latest strategy fail just like RUGA.
And it will keep failing
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Ojiofor: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
yorubarere:

And it will keep failing

Yes o.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Moving them on lorries is too expensive for me. I need to move them freely as guaranteed by the constitution

Any route that makes you happy use it.

Have a good day.
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Any route that makes you happy use it.

Have a good day.
You sound angry

I thought you were here to defend the rights of all Nigerians to move freely as enshrined in the constitution. Or is your fight only for your ethnic group?
Are you really a bigot as alleged?
Re: My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes by yorubarere: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You sound angry

I thought you were here to defend the rights of all Nigerians to move freely as enshrined in the constitution. Or is your fight only for your ethnic group?
Are you really a bigot as alleged?
Hahahaha grin
You are a wicked somebody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu / Four Of Buhari Policies That Destroyed The Economy / Muslims Riot In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Killers. Burn Down Catholic, ECWA Churces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.