Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ (453 Views)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ by kings2al1: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021

Musical goddess, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she still ‘longing for love’ CELEBRITY-PROFILE recalls that Savage was married to Tunji Balogun aka “Tee Billz” Balogun, who is also the father of her son, Jamil Balogun

However, in 2016, the singer announced the crash of her marriage as she accused her husband of financial recklessness, drug addiction and abandonment.

The “Lova Lova” hit-maker has recently shared one of her ‘deep longing’ with her fans and followers via her Instagram page.

Taking to her Instagram page, the musical goddess stated that she is longing for love.

She further said that her prince charming will seek her out soonest as she is ready to be found and pampered with love.

Sharing a picture of herself, she wrote;

Somebody’s son will find me one day.

SEE POST HERE;

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ by falcon01: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
She's human
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ by ceejay10(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
I am available, Tiwa. Shoot your shot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ by KingDash: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
old thing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ by kings2al1: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
indeed
falcon01:
She's human
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals That She Still Desire To Be ‘loved’ by Dissap: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!

(1) (Reply)

I Asked This Igbo Guy, Why He Likes Only Cooking White People's Foodd / VIDEO: Nak*d Man Walks Across Street After Girlfriend Puts Him Out For Cheating / Over 5,000 H0!t Girls Waiting To Ch@t With You - J0!n Essence F0rum Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.