Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) (7060 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Ujukitchen(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0b8nO1bS4

Investigative journalist and mother of three, Kemi Olunloyo has said that a DNA test has revealed that Mohbad is not the baby's father.

In the 15 minutes video, she accused Sam Larry of being the father.

What is the relationship between Sam Larry, Mohbad and Marlian Music?
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Ujukitchen(f): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cc NLFPMOD
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by pradoyeep: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ujukitchen:
Cc NLFPMOD
hh
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
This woman bad o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
This mad woman again that her chains have loosened. In as much is i support that they carry out DNA I hope she has proof if not she will end up in jail again asap
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Rayban25:
This mad woman again that her chains have loosened. In as much is i support that they carry out DNA I hope she has proof if not she will end up in jail again asap
You are making sense today
What did you eat?

Man Olosho
You and redpiller luminouz are men Olosho

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by siofra(f): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
So

Mohbad accepted the child as his when he was alive.

This Kemi woman is evil undecided
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Shedrack777: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
he's not actually larry's child but mine. yes! i got her pregnant
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by kingot(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
if you think dis is not mohbad's son you are mad ,,,,, if you think mohbad wife slept with sam larry then u need mental check up
,,,,, if you believe this kemi alaye then u be werey
,,,,, if you are following kemi on any social handle u re a big fool
infact all of una nah anumana
nonsense

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
kingot:
if you think dis is not mohbad's son you are mad ,,,,, if you think mohbad wife slept with sam larry then u need mental check up
nonsense

Mugu

Yen yen yen

Which evidence you get to prove say na mohbad.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by kingot(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Mugu
Yen yen yen
Which evidence you get to prove say na mohbad.
isi adikwa gi mma,!,? Bia dnt quote me again since u re senseless u guys are just brainless, shey mohbad accept the babe as his own so y are u amebos and online inlaws chuking mouth for wetin no concern una

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Pathfinder2090: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who let the dog out?
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
kingot:

isi adikwa gi mma,!,?
Bia dnt quote me again since u re senseless
u guys are just brainless, shey mohbad accept the babe as his own
so y are u amebos and online inlaws chuking mouth for wetin no concern una

He accept na im Dem kill am.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by CJStarz: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
kingot:

isi adikwa gi mma,!,?
Bia dnt quote me again since u re senseless
u guys are just brainless, shey mohbad accept the babe as his own
so y are u amebos and online inlaws chuking mouth for wetin no concern una
Nnaa ehh, ndia should let sleeping dog lie kwanu.
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by CJStarz: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kemi onye ala wey talk say Ifeanyi Davido na girl I'm be,no be boy, and Peruzzi na d pikin papa. Since Pastor Ibiyeomie deal with her finish,una don hear d pastor name for her mouth?
Agadi nwanyi na agwo ofe.
Make she no let Imole expose her o,dat guy no play with d pikin when he was alive and will not,now he's on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by xband: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ever wondered why Sam Larry started following Tonto on instagram after she made the announcement that her son will be giving Mohbad son 100k every month?
Now you know cool cool
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by kingot(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
CJStarz:
Kemi onye ala wey talk say Ifeanyi Davido na girl I'm be,no be boy, and Peruzzi na d pikin papa. Since Pastor Ibiyeomie deal with her finish,una don hear d pastor name for her mouth?
Agadi nwanyi na agwo ofe.
Make she no let Imole expose her o,dat guy no play with d pikin when he was alive and will not,now he's on the other side.
nwanne hapu akwuna oku ahu aka
A very useless woman

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by MyExpression(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
How true...is she a family member?
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't know if the baby belongs to Sam but I'm very certain that that child is not Mohbad's...
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
kingot:
nonsense
How you take know. You that haven't slept with a woman for good six years. grin you shouldn't be commenting on pussy and prick affairs.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Akano5(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Damn too much Controversy
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Someone that claimed the late Ifeanyi was female...Who takes such clown seriously??

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wahala
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2023
kingot:
nonsense

Your eyes go soon clear after DNA fallout grin
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Honsla: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aunty kemi has finally gone mad
Such a pity embarassed

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
I don't know if I belongs to Sam but I'm very certain that that child is not Mohbad's...
I won't take Kemi's words for it.

I don't know whether the child belongs to the late Imole or not.
The child could be his or not, I dont know.
The fact that Mohbad accepted the child as his when he was alive is not a proof of paternity.

At least, we've seen fathers who thought their kids were truly their kids until after 25years when they were hit with big surprises.

The girl was with him for 8 years is still not a proof of paternity. On this NL, there was a story of a woman who denied her 4 kids and tried to poison her husband of 13 years because she met another lover.
Don't marriages of 20, 30 and even more years crash?
Mind you, someone can be with you and still be with somebody else. E dey happen.

When people were clamouring #justiceformohbad. It was everybody's business.

Anybody was sending in money (no emotions)

Now that a paternity test is requested, all of a sudden , people should mind their business (started forming stupid emotional blackmail)

Well, anybody can be stupid in life. It's none of my business, as long as it has nothing to do with me.

Whether the child is Mohbad's or not. I don't care. The most important thing is for Mohbad to get justice. What a shame, such a Light(Imole). He will surely get justice.

I'm not interested in anything aside my own business.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
I stop writing this woman off sometime ago.
Every news from this woman at least carries a pinch of salt with a valid majority.
Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I won't take Kemi's words for it.

I don't know whether the child belongs to the late Imole or not.
The child could be his or not, I dont know.
The fact that Mohbad accepted the child as his when he was alive is not a proof of paternity.

At least, we've seen fathers who thought their kids were truly their kids until after 25years when they were hit with big surprises.

The girl was with him for 8 years is still not a proof of paternity. On this NL, there was a story of a woman who denied her 4 kids and tried to poison her husband of 13 years because she met another lover.
Don't marriages of 20, 30 and even more years crash?
Mind you, someone can be with you and still be with somebody else. E dey happen.

When people were clamouring #justiceformohbad. It was everybody's business.

Anybody was sending in money (no emotions)

Now that a paternity test is requested, all of a sudden , people should mind their business (started forming stupid emotional blackmail)

Well, anybody can be stupid in life. It's none of my business, as long as it has nothing to do with me.

Whether the child is Mohbad's or not. I don't care. The most important thing is for Mohbad to get justice. What a shame, such a Light(Imole). He will surely get justice.

I'm not interested in anything aside my own business.

Valid points you got there. Happy weekend...

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
YoungLionken:

Valid points you got there. Happy weekend...
Happy weekend . Stay blessed always.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.